Melting Hash

herd of some people heating there hash before pressing it. Well, I put a chunk in the oven on a baking sheet

at 175, Checked it 5 min later and it melted into oil. After it cooled and i wipped it around a bit, it looks

just like earwax, Smokes like it to. What do you call this stuff?

The hash was 4 days old, Made it in a washing machine.

full melt bubble hash. congrats

Congrats? Is this not normal? It seemed that the hash i maid with 100% bud melted better.

The hash i didnt melt is starting to get harder after 7 days, It was softer then any hash

we have ever made. Just wanted to fall apart. That is why i heated it.

What is the difference between full melt and earwax? As it seems the same to me.

Congrats? Is this not normal? It seemed that the hash i maid with 100% bud melted better.

The hash i didnt melt is starting to get harder after 7 days, It was softer then any hash

we have ever made. Just wanted to fall apart. That is why i heated it.

What is the difference between full melt and earwax? As it seems the same to me.

Earwax is normaly extracted with butane.

not trying to jump in your thread or anything but thought this was a good place to ask a few questions... my buddy is getting ready for his first harvest and we are gonna try and make some hash... ive smoked alot of different types of hash and medicineman420 is 100% correct if it dont bubble it worth the trouble... the best hash ive smoked bubbled up when you hit it... just wondering how you make that stuff i heard its just bubble hash, but then ive heard you have to cook or some $hit.... any help would be greatly appreciated

not trying to jump in your thread or anything but thought this was a good place to ask a few questions... my buddy is getting ready for his first harvest and we are gonna try and make some hash... ive smoked alot of different types of hash and medicineman420 is 100% correct if it dont bubble it worth the trouble... the best hash ive smoked bubbled up when you hit it... just wondering how you make that stuff i heard its just bubble hash, but then ive heard you have to cook or some $hit.... any help would be greatly appreciated

Hash that bubbled when you hit it, that would scare me!!

Dont mean to burst the trouble...its an Amsterdam marketing thing....so aint worth the trouble....ever smoke full melt...and then none full melt.... no dif.... if u say there is its cause ur looking at it...do a blind test, can u tell no.....i really dont mean this to start an argument i really dont see what the hassles about....b4 you tell me i must not have smoked good bubble hash, i did way b4 it was legal...a bunch of times.... i found a majic thing recently...dry ice. ill never get my stuff wet again :thumbsu: after two runs of dry ice myself and my patients all agree...

Full melt is usually your 25-73 micron bags when making bubble,the larger micron bags collect more plant matter and arent as pure. If made right, and depending on how many bags your set is,usually a ouple bags will have "full melt" which just means it has less impurities, and fully melts instead of burning.

The cooking comes in when making earwax with butane, there is a big difference between the two, mainly potency, earwax is usually twice as strong as full melt

Adding low heat while pressing is how I turn my kief into hash. I'm not sure the temp you need but a hair dryer works well. The exterior oxidizes and usually changes color slightly. Make sure your kief is extremely dry before you press it or it can develope mold. Done correctly your hash will stay good for a long time:)

Dont mean to burst the trouble...its an Amsterdam marketing thing....so aint worth the trouble....ever smoke full melt...and then none full melt.... no dif.... if u say there is its cause ur looking at it...do a blind test, can u tell no.....i really dont mean this to start an argument i really dont see what the hassles about....b4 you tell me i must not have smoked good bubble hash, i did way b4 it was legal...a bunch of times.... i found a majic thing recently...dry ice. ill never get my stuff wet again :thumbsu: after two runs of dry ice myself and my patients all agree...

Dry ice is nice because you don't have to worry about any lingering moisture causing mold problems. We have however noticed that on a mass basis, dry ice hash is typically of lower potency but hey, it's easy to make and you get more of it.

Dry ice is nice because you don't have to worry about any lingering moisture causing mold problems. We have however noticed that on a mass basis, dry ice hash is typically of lower potency but hey, it's easy to make and you get more of it.

Thanks for everyones input... what hash has the highest potency ?.. thats all that really matters to me... just trying to make the best hash out of the sugar leaves.... thanks again everyone

Thanks for everyones input... what hash has the highest potency ?.. thats all that really matters to me... just trying to make the best hash out of the sugar leaves.... thanks again everyone

That, so far, has been my Blueberry Earwax! LOL! Only because I havent dropped off a sample of my Superbud Earwax! Medcnman.

What about Simpson Oil. That's pretty easy to make and seems pretty damned strong to me. I don't sleep except maybe two hours a night. The day I finished my oil, unfortunately I only got like 15 grams, I took a gram of it right away and had little to no pain the rest of the day and I took it at noon. I took another gram about 7 pm and smoked to joints with oil on them at 10 pm, and went to bed at midnight or maybe 1230am. The only time I remember waking up is at 730 the next morning. Seven and half hours that's totally unheard of for me but it happened after taking a gram of my oil. Unfortunately, even if I use my whole harvest, I won't have enough material to make enough oil so that I can take what i need to be able to sleep and to get off the morphine that is slowly killing me and making my life pure hell.

Hash that bubbled when you hit it, that would scare me!!

yea a lil scary when I make bho and it flames up when I smoke it, well time to heat of the rest of butane, in your case, dont know why hash would bubble, well my bho bubbles when i put it on cigs or joints, I try and keep the oil close to the lit end, it runs down with it slowly it might bubble from the heat of the lit end of what your smoking, and in that case i have something else ready to wipe it on so it dont drip and make a mess, Id rather have it on a cig or another joint than on my floor or in my ash trays lol! sometimes the best out come comes from mistakes, I heat up my keif hash in the press with my bic, I mite give it like 3 minutes of heat, and I leave it for maybe 15 minutes, than i take it out of press and its hard and ready to use, save some of that keif for putting in food, its the strongest part of the plant, and when medicating with mm, eating it is the best! dont get me wrong, I love the taiste, but at this point im not lookin for taiste im looking for pain releif and nerve help!

Great Job enjoy and try to remember some of your so called mistakes, they may be the best thing that can happen to you!

What about Simpson Oil. That's pretty easy to make and seems pretty damned strong to me. I don't sleep except maybe two hours a night. The day I finished my oil, unfortunately I only got like 15 grams, I took a gram of it right away and had little to no pain the rest of the day and I took it at noon. I took another gram about 7 pm and smoked to joints with oil on them at 10 pm, and went to bed at midnight or maybe 1230am. The only time I remember waking up is at 730 the next morning. Seven and half hours that's totally unheard of for me but it happened after taking a gram of my oil. Unfortunately, even if I use my whole harvest, I won't have enough material to make enough oil so that I can take what i need to be able to sleep and to get off the morphine that is slowly killing me and making my life pure hell.

Dont give up! I was on so many opoids im surprised i dont have more wrong with me, it realy dont take much hash oil to do the job, I have never had 0r made the simpson oil, id like to, my bho knocks my socks off everytime, I have a friend with sleep problems and eating problems, when ever he has some hash oil he sleeps well and eats him and his wife out of house and home, and that is a great thing, Im pretty sure it dont take as much to make bho as it does with simpson oil, I only use sugar leafs(scraps from c.g's grow) to make my bho, never fails to be awsome, the only thing that changes is the quanity, it always comes out realy realy potent, just some times I get less becuase what im using isnt as high quality as other times, its always the same quality just not same qaunity!

Try bho, it doesnt take much to get a good amount, and than it doesnt take much for a dose, I couldnt imagine doing a gram of bho, eating it or smoking it, Id pass out first lol!

Archived