Grow For Money Or Quality?

...realistically I grow for both.i don't know who said you can't have yield and quality...the notion made by this thread that you can't is just silly.lol ...if your room environment is ideal then the strain pretty much dictates your yield....now it's up to the grower to make sure it's go a burn clean.i hate when I get meds that are pretty..smell good but then taste nasty and burn black.

Its a great time to grow for quality,(you should always grow for quality) every one that purchased good grow equipment should be able to shut maybe half or more of the lights off, cut back on their nutes because we are not growing as much as you thought you could (legaly) now that you know how much you need for you and your pts, time to try new things, keep your numbers so you can keep you and your pts in a constant supply of mm,,, Plant some seeds, make some new cross strains, make your clones on the mother, do things you havent done before,  I dont care one way or another but im willing to bet their will be supply centers or despenses or f.m's to be able to recoup some of your grow costs, may be a while but it is gonna happen, all I care about is it dont mess up the c.g/pt rules as we have them now. 

It is time for mediocor growers to become better, its a great time for a beginner to start, its a good time for c.g's all around, and the more c.g's we have that know how to grow, the less pt's we will have looking for c.gs and paying to much at a despense or black market!

Peace

Jim

I've grown for personal use for a very long time and have developed some pretty good skills. In the past 6 mo I've tried to help some people with their licenses get up and running. The experience with not fulfilling to say the least. Main reason was because I've never made decisions based on $$$. For instance, I don't use HPS for flowering because I like the effect the the added UV has on psycho-activity. I've sampled some offering from some local grow shops and have been pretty disappointed. Smells good, looks great, but would either make me gag or the high was lackluster.

Was wondering are there any other true connoisseur expert growers out there who can relate. I'm feeling alone on my own pot snob island right about now.

Nothing wrong with doing both.  If there was not money in this then how would anybody even pay for the Electric bill..?  Not all of us have the land and privacy to grow outdoors in a big dog cage.!!  So there is money involved and if your good and don't provide quality then well your not going to be around very long.  This business is filled  with as- clowns and some really, really lazy people so once you get to a certain status your going to get paid as a direct result of providing HIGH GRADE MEDICINE.  SO really they go hand in hand.!! :bong7bp:

• 3 months later...

I don't think people generally have a problem with growing in the area, the biggest problem I see as a connoisseur is seed selection when it comes to production keepers, for those supplying the Dispensary's.  Go through 500 seeds eventually and find your 50 keepers and ditch the 90%.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't think people generally have a problem with growing in the area, the biggest problem I see as a connoisseur is seed selection when it comes to production keepers, for those supplying the Dispensary's.  Go through 500 seeds eventually and find your 50 keepers and ditch the 90%.

501st OG by Rare Dankness is back in stock as of 2:00 am 9-18-13.  Jump on that strain or try Night Terror OG.  Or the OG GHost Trains...I have #1 and #8.

Rare Dankness is right up there with Gage Green Group.  and my boy Bodhi.  All are killing the big names right now and making them look silly with all these feminized re-dubs and herms.

501st OG by Rare Dankness is back in stock as of 2:00 am 9-18-13. Jump on that strain or try Night Terror OG. Or the OG GHost Trains...I have #1 and #8.

Rare Dankness is right up there with Gage Green Group. and my boy Bodhi. All are killing the big names right now and making them look silly with all these feminized re-dubs and herms.

both are sold out already

• 6 years later...

I can tell you for sure that better for you to make it for quality, not for a volume, since what are you going to do with a lot of not qualifying product? Just think about it. If you have some problems to get something to make your product better and these problemes money, I can share with you a good way to earn some money, around 100-150 dollars per months, and everything that you need to do play games. Yes, it is real so easy, at free time you are not just wating time for games, you are earning money. Go ahead and try it, you will not regret. Here si the link : yourmoneygeek.com

Edited by RonyJoshua