Card Expired. "Original" Or "Renewal" Form To Renew

my patient sent in a renewal, it was not denied, but it was transfered over to the group that does new cards. but the point is it sat for 3 months at renewal, then moved for 7 months new card status, total.. 10 months wait. he was one day expired.. ONE DAY!!

It was time to renew when he got his hard card.. go figure that one out....

IF it expired send new paperwork..

Edited by Willy

Thanks for all the replies! New application it is.

Also, I haven't followed the status of the MMMP too closely lately but out of curiousity have the renewal's been taking a shorter amount of time to process than originals or are they both taking around the same time to get cards sent out? My first card took 93 days to arrive, wondering how they're doing now.

Thanks for all the replies! New application it is.

Also, I haven't followed the status of the MMMP too closely lately but out of curiousity have the renewal's been taking a shorter amount of time to process than originals or are they both taking around the same time to get cards sent out? My first card took 93 days to arrive, wondering how they're doing now.

I sent in a change form so I could posess my own plants last September. It's over 6 months and no new card. In the meantime I had to renew. Who knows when I'll get a new card. Good luck...

• 2 months later...

I missed my renewal period last year and sent in PW for a renewal, even though it was technically supposed to be a new card. I got lucky I guess because it was processed just like any other renewal and I got my card in about 2 months. I would NOT recommend that though, like I said I got very very lucky....

I applied on May 24 and got my post office certified green card back but the stamp on it was 2 ?. I could not tell if it was 25 or 29 or what. So I called them and she said it could not have been the 26, 27, 28 because of holidays and whoever stamped it must not have pushed down hard enough on the second number. It looks like half of a 9 and I checked with my credit union and the money order was cashed on the 30th. The LARA/MMMR rep told me to staple a copy of my cashed money order, the green post office return receipt and the doctor papers together and use that until my card comes. She said they are working on May now, which I applied May 24.

So, with all the conflict going on, should I just wait until I get my card or go ahead on the 19th, which will be my 20 day waiting period?