Dickinson County Compassion Club

Celliach

We are a non-profit patient information and support group located in Iron Mountain, Mi.

Meetings are held every second Thursday of the month at the Dickinson County Library located at 401 Iron Mountain St., Iron Mountain, MI 49801

For more information:

www.dickinsoncountycc.com

Email:

info@dickinsoncountycc.com

Phone:

906-563-9304

Next Meeting, April 12:

Rep. Ed McBroom, author of HB 4853 will be our special guest and will answer questions from the audience. Public is invited. Please be respectful.

well if any one is comen from the esky area let me know would like to go but would need a lift as my suv only gets 10 miles to a gallon

• 1 month later...

Dickinson County Compassion Club Meeting tonight.

Meetings are held every second Thursday of the month at the Dickinson County Library located at 401 Iron Mountain St., Iron Mountain, MI 49801

Meetings are at 6:30pm CENTRAL time.

Map:

For more information:

Email: info@dickinsoncountycc.com

Phone: 906-563-9304

• 1 year later...

DCCC is currently no longer having meetings.  I believe a new group is having some sort of meetings in the area.

We found that we have had contact with around 75% of the patients in the area and didn't really have a need anymore, plus, we did it for about 4 and half years and the board had other life issues and professional obligations to deal with. :-)