Today Is The New Beginning!?!

Good Morning Jim, and the rest of the MMMA. Glad you've stuck with us thru the crap storm. now it's time to kick some butts in Lansing!

I'm a lot like you Jim, I forget the power that words can have on some people. I was a carpenter for 30 years. words bounce off me like the rain drops. it takes a LOT more than printed words on a monitor to offend.

I'm also very cynical. someone can argue till their blue. I ain't believing crap till I see for myself. and if I've made up my mind, forget it. you'd have an easier time turning the pope Jewish

anyway, it's a new day here. I promise to pre-read every post I make and try and be considerate of others, less calloused, feelings

I don't know anything about the controversy on the site right now, anything I've read about it didn't have enough context to provide any real information. Maybe I would have needed to follow more closely for longer than I've been here, or maybe I don't have access to the parts of the forums where this all went down at, but it doesn't really matter. What I do know is that if we're going to protect our rights,we need to pull together.

/grouphug

I don't know anything about the controversy on the site right now, anything I've read about it didn't have enough context to provide any real information. Maybe I would have needed to follow more closely for longer than I've been here, or maybe I don't have access to the parts of the forums where this all went down at, but it doesn't really matter. What I do know is that if we're going to protect our rights,we need to pull together.

/grouphug

:bighug:

• 2 months later...

k once again I find myself having my moods conrolled by others! It is hard being disabled and totaly depressed, bummed, wondering wtf happened, why do I feel like this, man I been disabled since 98, and its not like im house bound or shoot anything, I get around fine, (mowing my small lawn kills me but I love doing it) I aboslutely know I can be the biggest a-hole in the world, Im sure many of you can think of better nastier names. and I deserve it, I dont think there are to many people on this site ive not totaly been a donkey to, (im sensoring my own words lol, although the built in one is funnier) So I realy been trying to only post in pos sites and not be an donkey! sometimes I need to learn how to click the x and get out before i let my chronic depression or bi- polar, Ive not been diganosed with anything but some kind of anxiety disorder when it comes to crowds, (i was and would be a dj and karaoke host now, I love attn) but than there are them days I just hide, and on them days, you all get a break from me an my family has to deal with me, (wow eh?) This woman must love me, and before the honey moon ended, I wondered what she seen in me any how, now im like she realy must love me to deal with me!

any way, Im gonna take some of my dads advise that is realy good for a change! lol! he told me to start enjoying what I have, and quit thinkin of what I dont have! real good advise, I have a great family and best friend/mate, and hopefuly my lifes partner!

so in the end, I am Sorry to those of you I hurt! I guess misery loves company! and I need to just learn to deal with it on my own and quit taking it out on others, Im sorry!

Peace

Jim

:blow-a-heart:

times are tuff in Michigan right now man...dont let it well up in ya...

i am glad to see you around phaq.. the economy and peoples state of mind is in such a strange place these days...it seems like many i know are being beat down either by the system or the abilities...

hold your head high...

literally and figuratively

and hug those u can..

life is way to short...

• 1 year later...