Typing / Point Size

Lol, I found myself this morning while I typed that spell check is important to me.. I would look at the word like no effin way thats right, lol and I'd have to copy the mispelled word and google it just to make sure if it was right or wrong.

It's not a huge deal, but it is something I rely on, I have been finding that out. Lol

Trix

:bong2:

About your point size of 8, are you saying that you have to change it each time?

I have seen a few posts (1or2) with font size like that, so small I can't even read it. No problem on my end w/ that, I wonder if its a settings issue? Maybe look through your profile under 'settings' 'Edit profile' and see if theres a option to change that in there. I don't recall seeing one but things have since been updated. I will look as well...

It could also maybe be a skin/theme you are using down at the bottom of the page you can change that, all speculation's though a Admin or someone else maybe able to help more with that.

Sorry for the problems, :fpc:

Trix

• 1 year later...

i don't know what happened but this morning or last night haven't slept, lol, But I have 20/20 vision and cannot barley read what I type or what is being written in the forum?

Why did my font size change to 8 or smaller, its only this website. it's making it very very challenging to work the forums.. any help is grateful . Its only this website..

I feel silly posting this, seems I gave the answer to someone above me.. Guess it didn't  for me might have been on the old 2.0. not sure if its something on the laptop or what?

Trix