Indiana Resident Seeks Card

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when you visit other states you don't have to follow their laws? I think Dr. Bob and other physicians are doing the right thing by setting strict guidelines but I just haven't seen anywhere in the law or the administrative rules that EXPLICITLY states you must be a Michigan resident.

It is a Michigan Medical Marijuana card.

It is a Michigan Medical Marijuana card.

Dr Bob now youre setting strict guidelines maybe that is the definition of bonified relationship

maybe my caregiver can help soften the doctor up a bit so we can get back to the discussion on the grow forecast to make the oil that hopefully saves a life.

thank you very much.

Edited by HEMP4LIFE

Dr Bob now youre setting strict guidelines maybe that is the definition of bonified relationship

maybe my caregiver can help soften the doctor up a bit so we can get back to the discussion on the grow forecast to make the oil that hopefully saves a life.

thank you very much.

huh?

So when you visit other states you don't have to follow their laws? I think Dr. Bob and other physicians are doing the right thing by setting strict guidelines but I just haven't seen anywhere in the law or the administrative rules that EXPLICITLY states you must be a Michigan resident.

C'mon get real. Your analogy doesn't fit does it? This person isn't going to be inside Michigan. Yes, when you are inside a state, you must abide by that state's laws, but another state's laws do not affect you.

This topic was started by a person that wanted to be covered by Michigan's law while living in Indiana and California. That can't be done. Michigan law does not protect a resident of another state while they are in that other state.

...and I thought you were smarter than that.

thank you very much.

What the f*** does that mean?

What the f*** does that mean?

it means that the state dosent know or have a defined "bonified relationship" between a dr and mmp.

its a joke

but the reality is sick patients need to depend on their caregiver to guide them to using mm as a treatment as should the doctor thru his recommendation. doctors arent setting policy and guidelines just merley providing a recomendation.

just a sugar coated way of saying nice job Dr Bob a leader true in innovation

thanks for asking

I WOULD NEVER TRY TO GET A CARD FROM MICHIGAN LIVING OUT OF STATE, BUT I WOULD GO TO A STATE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO USE THE PROPER AVENUES TO GET ONE LIVING OUT OF STATE, AND USE THE ACT AS IT WAS WRITTEN. I DON'T BELIEVE LARA WAS MAKING THE CLAIM THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A PERMANT RESIDENT TO GET A CARD FROM MICHIGAN. I KNOW THATS BS!! ONLY POLITITIONS ARE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH LOOPHOLES.....LMAO.

SORRY FOR CAPS EASIER ON THE EYES!

Like I said, there are some more interested in selling things or getting away with something than to pay attention to what they are supposed to do. That is a major reason the legislature was prompted to act. Folks that are taking advantage of loopholes for a buck are not doing a service to the communtiy. Do it right and you will still make a good living, do it right and you can get a card and promote safe access to everyone.

Dr. Bob