Smoke Comparison: Pineapple Kush Vs Bubba Kush: Outlaw Bubba Katsu Cut

Heads up it's the pineapple. Three draws on the Airlyzer Portable vape=head rush in a minute. Another mintute: a feeling of complete relaxation, body melting to putty. No audio/ visuals, no change in thots, just a realization I was sinking into a soft cloud of easy comfort and my shoulder was letting up. Next I woke up after two hours. Four hours later my shoulder/ neck pain is at 0, which since June2011 has happened once, on a capsule of concentrated thc I reported on this board in December. (Prescription valium has never accomplished this). These buds were huge, and composed of tiny-grained bits which reminded me of a pile of white sugar moist enuf to cluimp but not melt, with all the indiviual grains showing. Deeply pleasant pineapple odor and slight pinapple taste (which faded after the second draw). Odor 10, taste 9, therapeutics 10 (for relaxation and pain relief in my left shoulder, neck and head). For me, this is a huge discovery, as no strain (vaped) has ever relieved my shoulder, which is a given curse that needles me no end. For me, pineapple kush most closely mimics the morphine given me so I can lie still for an MRI, but morphine leaves me unable to remember the experience, tho it does relieve my shoulder to the extent that I can remain perfectly still for the machine to make the pictures.

Now for the Bubba Kush, defininitely a dark experience. A week earlier I got this one also from a friend. The Bubba Kush Katsu Cut from Dr. Grenthumbs, he said. Monster top buds, orange and green hairs and coarse-grained, close buds. Vaped it up and tasted mud and smokey grease and beef jerky crosssed with the foul taste of tobaacco. But by the fourth draw, body stone had grabbed me. A high slowly crept into my head and in ten minutes I was experiencing hallucinations, problems with balance and walking, auditory and visual distortions, and nausea I peed not meaning to. Spinning squares, arrows, and circles flooded my mind. That made me know where the strange geometic shapes on marijuana posters come from. Reality distorted, my thots changed to killing myself various ways, to the knives in the kitchen to jumping off the bridge to something if you read you're have to report. I hit depresssion deeply and figured my life was a waste, nobody cared what I did or if I died. I knew I was off the deep end and was horrified to think, a whole generation of young black men is chasing THIS? My shoulder still hurt, my back went into seizure and I lay down and went into spasms. Two Ropinirol (generic for Requip) and 40 minutes later, the muscle spasms were gone. However the suicidal ideas persisted for another two hours and the thots fascinated me. It was work to push them away, and for a while I was scared I would lose. I knew I was off kilter and I stayed out of the kitchen, lol. Odor 7, taste 3, therapeutic efffect: -9.

Now I realize this report has made a lot of people disappointed, maybe even angry After this experience with Bubbba Kush Katsu Cut I would vote to put it out of reach of the public. MDs should prescribe it only after FDA approval. For some maladies it may hae therapeutic usesr. Strains vary, don't they, at least person-to-person in the effects they have, or don't have on a user? Of all the strains I have vaped, this one I vote to make available only on a prescription basis.

Bubba Kush Katsu Cut makes me say, for the sake of those vulnerable to mind distrubances in the way I was to the chemcial cocktail of thc, cbd and other chemicals in this cut, regulate this strain ias is Neudexta, Morphine, and Oxycontin.

Strangely, I don't care about Vicodin, to me it is a sugar pil sans effect and worthless in that it has no-effect on my shoulder, or anything. The FDA regulation of it is the government gone needlesssly in loco parentis.,, take it off any schedule, like aspirin, also worthless to me, and give it to anyone who finds it helpful.

If Pinapple Kush proves effective for my shoulder on a regular basis, I don't want Percocet, Trazadone, Valium, Vicodin or Lyrica., Of the ones I'm on these are aIl can recall at the moment. There are 6 additional but their names escape me.

Edited by pic book

Heads up it's the pineapple. Three draws on the Airlyzer Portable vape=head rush in a minute. Another mintute: a feeling of complete relaxation, body melting to putty. No audio/ visuals, no change in thots, just a realization I was sinking into a soft cloud of easy comfort and my shoulder was letting up. Next I woke up after two hours. Four hours later my shoulder/ neck pain is at 0, which since June2011 has happened once, on a capsule of concentrated thc I reported on this board in December. (Prescription valium has never accomplished this). These buds were huge, and composed of tiny-grained bits which reminded me of a pile of white sugar moist enuf to cluimp but not melt, with all the indiviual grains showing. Deeply pleasant pineapple odor and slight pinapple taste (which faded after the second draw). Odor 10, taste 9, therapeutics 10 (for relaxation and pain relief in my left shoulder, neck and head). For me, this is a huge discovery, as no strain (vaped) has ever relieved my shoulder, which is a given curse that needles me no end. For me, pineapple kush most closely mimics the morphine given me so I can lie still for an MRI, but morphine leaves me unable to remember the experience, tho it does relieve my shoulder to the extent that I can remain perfectly still for the machine to make the pictures.

Now for the Bubba Kush, defininitely a dark experience. A week earlier I got this one also from a friend. The Bubba Kush Katsu Cut from Dr. Grenthumbs, he said. Monster top buds, orange and green hairs and coarse-grained, close buds. Vaped it up and tasted mud and smokey grease and beef jerky crosssed with the foul taste of tobaacco. But by the fourth draw, body stone had grabbed me. A high slowly crept into my head and in ten minutes I was experiencing hallucinations, problems with balance and walking, auditory and visual distortions, and nausea I peed not meaning to. Spinning squares, arrows, and circles flooded my mind. That made me know where the strange geometic shapes on marijuana posters come from. Reality distorted, my thots changed to killing myself various ways, to the knives in the kitchen to jumping off the bridge to something if you read you're have to report. I hit depresssion deeply and figured my life was a waste, nobody cared what I did or if I died. I knew I was off the deep end and was horrified to think, a whole generation of young black men is chasing THIS? My shoulder still hurt, my back went into seizure and I lay down and went into spasms. Two Ropinirol (generic for Requip) and 40 minutes later, the muscle spasms were gone. However the suicidal ideas persisted for another two hours and the thots fascinated me. It was work to push them away, and for a while I was scared I would lose. I knew I was off kilter and I stayed out of the kitchen, lol. Odor 7, taste 3, therapeutic efffect: -9.

Now I realize this report has made a lot of people disappointed, maybe even angry After this experience with Bubbba Kush Katsu Cut I would vote to put it out of reach of the public. MDs should prescribe it only after FDA approval. For some maladies it may hae therapeutic usesr. Strains vary, don't they, at least person-to-person in the effects they have, or don't have on a user? Of all the strains I have vaped, this one I vote to make available only on a prescription basis.

Bubba Kush Katsu Cut makes me say, for the sake of those vulnerable to mind distrubances in the way I was to the chemcial cocktail of thc, cbd and other chemicals in this cut, regulate this strain ias is Neudexta, Morphine, and Oxycontin.

Strangely, I don't care about Vicodin, to me it is a sugar pil sans effect and worthless in that it has no-effect on my shoulder, or anything. The FDA regulation of it is the government gone needlesssly in loco parentis.,, take it off any schedule, like aspirin, also worthless to me, and give it to anyone who finds it helpful.

If Pinapple Kush proves effective for my shoulder on a regular basis, I don't want Percocet, Trazadone, Valium, Vicodin or Lyrica., Of the ones I'm on these are aIl can recall at the moment. There are 6 additional but their names escape me.

their is no weed that would do all of that IMHO

P.S and don't drive on it until you no how to

I'm sorry you had such a rough time, pic. Everyone is unique and everyone is a little different day to day. I would be shocked if this was a common reaction to Katsu Bubba Kush. I've never had it. Maybe it would be the first thing I ever smoked to make me feel anywhere in the general vicinity of how you felt, but it's just hard to believe. I'll take one for the team and take that stuff off your hands though. :angel:

Who grew this run of docs bubba katsu ?

I ran that strain for 2 years it always came out tasting like hash to me so i dont know why you would taste what you described its quite possibly some of the best ive ever tasted and smoked and this coming from someone who was lucky enough tio have smoked real Thai stick and Columbian gold.

If you want to experience the unpleasant side of THC, make some double strength cannabutter out of decarboxilized bud. Eat about 1/2 a cookie made out of the cannabuter. You will not want to eat anymore...ever.

I saw a documentary about an English reporter who went to Amsterdam to do a story about cannabis. She tried cannabis and hash and found them pleasant and entertaining. She then tried pure THC in a research setting. She found it very unpleasant. I think the cannabuter made from the decarboxilized bud must have been very close to pure THC. It was not pleasant.

Edited by amish4ganja

P.S and don't drive on it until you no how to

no risk of my driving

Bubba Kush made you pee your pants and then contemplate suicide?

Have any other strains affected you in that way?

Sweet smoke report. :bong7bp:

no, Only the Bubba Kush ever did this to me. no matter what i'm on, I'm forbidden to drive or to be alone.

I have the actual Katsu Bubba Kush clone and I've never had anything but relaxing experiences with her. She's awesome when I need to knock myself out for the night or just need heavy pain relief.

Please don't confuse the real deal with a selfed version....

Well....I am lookin to avoid heady trips...appreciated the smoke report. Didnt think of alterior motives, as pic is a long standing poster, in my book aynyway. I can't handle the heady high right now.

My understanding is that the dominate sativas r heady. Wonder what is so sativa bout the bubba part of the bubba kush?

Get me some of that bubba lol, I've never had smoked marijuana effect me like that, I have gotten pretty dizzy from edibles but that's a whole other ball park.

My best guess is it was in your head or you had some killer bud you couldn't handle because every bubba I've had has been great.

I agree with you on pineapple kush though that stuff is fire if you got the right cut! Straight fuely lemons with pineapple undertones mmmm.

Well....I am lookin to avoid heady trips...appreciated the smoke report. Didnt think of alterior motives, as pic is a long standing poster, in my book aynyway. I can't handle the heady high right now.

My understanding is that the dominate sativas r heady. Wonder what is so sativa bout the bubba part of the bubba kush?

Bubba kush is a 100% indica landrace pure kush if im not mistaken.

Ask 10 people where bubba came from you'll get 10 stories, I've heard "bubba" a guy in Florida found the seed in a dank bag and spread it everywhere. Thats from "bubba" himself in a weedmaps interview on YouTube. But who really knows, if it's good meds get a clone and keep growing it!

There it is, guess it was straight northern lights!

Edited by babytwar

• 2 weeks later...

I have the actual Katsu Bubba Kush clone and I've never had anything but relaxing experiences with her. She's awesome when I need to knock myself out for the night or just need heavy pain relief.

Please don't confuse the real deal with a selfed version....

We all have to remember that what effects one person with a strain, may affect another person differently. I have that pre 98 bubba kush, and have had one person have a blackout for a couple of minutes. But most others and including me, just very relaxing! And a nice berry taste and what a body stone too!

Who grew this run of docs bubba katsu ?

I ran that strain for 2 years it always came out tasting like hash to me so i dont know why you would taste what you described its quite possibly some of the best ive ever tasted and smoked and this coming from someone who was lucky enough tio have smoked real Thai stick and Columbian gold.

Two possbilities: as MotownBass suggests individuals vary in their reaction to meds; or the bubba was 'doctored' (which I believe to be the case as later I broke the remaining piece open and broken, the inside smelled of something like Nyquill/cough syrup x charcoal). Not broken it had the distinctive bubba smell.

Edited by pic book

I have grown and smoked the Katsu Bubba Kush for over a year. Like many of the previous posters, I have NEVER experienced anything like what you are talking about from smoking any strain. I get the occasional panic attack from some very potent Sativas, but never made me wanna kill myself or full out hallucinate. IMO Bubba Kush grown properly is one of the most therapeutic, not to mention darn tasty, strains out there.

Maybe your sample was laced with PCP? :)

Edited by MasterKush

Two possbilities: as MotownBass suggests individuals vary in their reaction to meds; or the bubba was 'doctored' (which I believe to be the case as later I broke the remaining piece open and broken, the inside smelled of something like Nyquill/cough syrup x charcoal). Not broken it had the distinctive bubba smell.

Asswipes who "doctor" meds in order to get a better price for "killer weed" need to be beaten with a large Taliban Wand. Like others on here, I have never gotten a response like yours from any strain of cannabis that I have ever smoked. I still do not like to smoke other peoples meds unless I know and trust them implicitly. There are still people out there who will attempt to modify the bud in order to get a higher price from unsuspecting novices. There is just no substitute for good, well grown, unadulterated cannabis. Every experience I have had with smoked cannabis has been pleasant. Edibles are a different story. I was unable to regulate the dose correctly and "OD'd" once. Everthing was fine after 6 hours even though I probably had about 10 times more than I needed. Be very careful with edibles!

Edibles are a different story. I was unable to regulate the dose correctly and "OD'd" once. Everthing was fine after 6 hours even though I probably had about 10 times more than I needed. Be very careful with edibles!

Yea overdoing the medibles is not a pleasant experience i laid clutching my bed for close to 4 hours it was not fun in anyway . :wacko:

wow, PicBook. Sorry to hear of this unpleasant experience. While it is possible that it was a real Bubba that you tried, the reaction you had sounds like one i've never seen from someone smoking real bubba kush. The flavors you described don't sound anything like the Katsu cut either. i suggest you get with someone reputable from this community that is known to have a verified cut of Katsu or Pre98 bubba. Try those meds, and see the difference.