Warning Points?

Excellent Point Are they points of shame.Not that i plan on being a pain but i should be able to reserve that right . Or at least be able to debate the matter maybe even disagree.What exactly is the point system are there minor infractions and felony infractions like 6 pointers.Curious minds want to know

i'm also disappointed to see that our" joined dates" have been removed..we vets of the early days loose the respect we had for making it through all the rough times we went through..which is a shame..i can tell you that i look at them when in debate with another member out of respect for those with time in the trenches...anyway to bring those back?...and while we're at it where's spell check...lol..bp

Edited by budpuffer

i'm also disappointed to see that our" joined dates" have been removed..we vets of the early days loose the respect we had for making it through all the rough times we went through..which is a shame..i can tell you that i look at them when in debate with another member out of respect for those with time in the trenches...anyway to bring those back?...and while we're at it where's spell check...lol..bp

Your join date is still there July 17,09

i'm not seeing it..number of posts ,,yes ..but no joined date..just 3 dots..and my 2 points of shame..lol.the joined date used to show up under my member status .. its in my profile as before.. am i over medicated again? lol...bp

Edited by budpuffer

Warning points are awful hard to get these days...

Joined date? lol Show us your original MMMA card and sport your number. That would show who put up first. Not just joined the web site, but actually supported it.

Here's a challenge for all members. If anyone can show a number lower than mine I will donate $10 to the web site in your name. Not just the first one, I'll donate $10 for every one under me.

In the context of all that has transpired, I find the subject of seniority and donations amusing. I'm still trying to define the mmma and who is running it, but that's just me. That is my challenge.

This was way back my friend. Before ANYTHING transpired. Before the Act was even signed. There weren't even rules yet and we fought hard to get rid of the 'MDCH Proposed Rules.' Who remembers those Proposed Rules?

This was way back my friend. Before ANYTHING transpired. Before the Act was even signed. There weren't even rules yet and we fought hard to get rid of the 'MDCH Proposed Rules.' Who remembers those Proposed Rules?

i do and very well i met a lot of good people their for the first time inn Lansing

When you listen to the radio show it tells who is on the show. Below that it tells who sponsored the show. Last night it said that "Joe Cain, the Exec. direc. of the MMMA ... and all the moderators..." were sponsoring the show.

Tonight's Show Sponsored By:

Thanks to CEO Joe Cain...and all the moderators

Komorn Law - Atty Michael Komorn (800) 656-3557

Green Thumb Garden Center of Ferndale (248) 439-1851

Restorium i've still got my card,lol...back at ya..i joined just when they went from numbers to an exp.date..because they were so backed up ..exp on my card is 4-20-2011 so you win..but i sent in my dues,,,no ones still told me what the points are for or why i got them...how many do i need..lol..bp

Warning points are awful hard to get these days...

Joined date? lol Show us your original MMMA card and sport your number. That would show who put up first. Not just joined the web site, but actually supported it.

Here's a challenge for all members. If anyone can show a number lower than mine I will donate $10 to the web site in your name. Not just the first one, I'll donate $10 for every one under me.

i just pulled your profile and it says a member since aug,2011..you may need to show us your card..lol.unless you got a card before you became a member and how that works i've got no idea.lol..just what is your number?....or should we just say we've both been here awhile..bp