Warning Points?

Ill take care of that.

Speaking of taking care of something,answer me this one question,since ive finally found someone who seems to be in the admin...How do i get in the verified identity,transfer and genetics forum? You may even pm me with an answer and it would be appreciated.Thank you.I would have asked the help section,but it doesnt work...

Speaking of taking care of something,answer me this one question,since ive finally found someone who seems to be in the admin...How do i get in the verified identity,transfer and genetics forum? You may even pm me with an answer and it would be appreciated.Thank you.I would have asked the help section,but it doesnt work...

You either have to have so many posts or be personally know by someone who is verified and who will vouch for you. Not sure of the post count, but I think it is 100.

Here's a challenge for all members. If anyone can show a number lower than mine I will donate $10 to the web site in your name. Not just the first one, I'll donate $10 for every one under me.

You have me beat too, #58.

I paid Greg for a lifetime membership.

Edited by Ms Chocolate

• 1 year later...

I paid dues and never got a card.  Emailed in and never got a response.  I had it set to send in money automatically from paypal and I cancelled it because I never got my card and no one would talk to me.

At that point, I decided I would use the site once in a while, but I wouldn't send money in any longer.  All I wanted in return was a card, and I never got it.

I asked, but I wasn't going to beg for a card.  I don't feel I should have to if I sent money in.

Edited by CedarSpringsCG

what the heck are warning points?and what do they do..lol.it seems that i rec'd warning points from one of the staff. 3/20...shame on me...how long must i carry this shame... will they keep me out of the service? how many do i need to win the boat?i looked and looked and looked but couldn't find them anywhere but here..lol..bp

you must carry your neg points for ever bawahahahaha!  ya shouldnt have changed your name, ya should have done what I did back than, oopsss,,,,Loose Lips Sink Ships! lmao

Peace

Jim

edit= I am pretty sure my name has been banned more than anyone in here lol, Im betting some one maybe able to find out, than as soon as management change this last time, I got banned from pm ing lol, Im not sure how long that lasted, and my post were looked at before they (mod/managemnt) would let them go in a thread!

Not realy something to brag about, all of my old posts are gone, wah wah chances are id be embarassed if I could bring them up any how, but some how ive managed to keep friends from this site, we may have moved around a lil bit, but we knew what was going on in here also, shhhhhhh there is eyes and ears in here that no one knows about lol accept management, they made sure I couldnt sneak in!

as of late, ive figured it was best to not throw stones in glass houses, so I realy do try and be fair and think about what people say, most people make good sense, but than we have a few that have more dollars than sense and there is no talking to them, In a site like this, if some one asks a question or for advise, it is best to give them advise on how to follow the law, and tell them what is legal and what is not, It is sometimes realy hard to get thru to some folks, and impossible with others, I say loose lips sink ships! it is supposed to mean do as I say not as I do, kinda like what your dad might have said to you, it is not becuase I dont think people cant do things and not get away with it, (obviously alot of us have been at it way longer than mm has been legal) it doesnt mean im gonna share some of my deep dark secrets, if I am asked a question, I will do my best to tell people what wont bring leo to them, not what will!  If most knew me in person you would know what kind of person I am, and Im realy tired of the game of life, I just want to relax and enjoy my life and not worry about going to jail any longer, I dont like getting called pops or old school in the county hilton, they may call me old school but the punks that you are surrounded with dont respect any one!  they have not grown up yet, or they just like jail food and not worrying about paying bills, I will take the reality of life and bills all day over the serenity of reading a 500 page book a day in jail lol!

blah blah blah blah, Have a great Week!

Edited by phaquetoo

• 2 months later...