Bc Bud Depot. Dont Even Bother!

ive browsed canna collective but never ordered. i have always had reliable fast service w attitude, some good freebies and promos too.

50 or so orders and never had any problems with either of those places TBH

I just like that the CannaCollective because has its own forum with the breeders in case i cause any issues for myself LOL

the flint farmers market has the same deal going on with dj short.... want to sample his stuff just about every table in flint has something....im personally awestruck with the whitaker blue....anyway. lol

there is also a reg farmer at the flint market that deals in bc bud depot seeds...original packs....good germ rates...

the flint farmers market has the same deal going on with dj short.... want to sample his stuff just about every table in flint has something....im personally awestruck with the whitaker blue....anyway. lol

there is also a reg farmer at the flint market that deals in bc bud depot seeds...original packs....good germ rates...

Oh is that legal?

I find saying farmers markets are illegal to be so Thursday..

Thank you for your legal expertise

Seems to me

until the people who run this site say otherwise

we should honor their wishes to not discuss or encourage farmers markets

After all the hoopla over the Jackson market I don't feel any other promotion for similar programs should be allowed

No matter

do what ya want, the same people will be causing problems always

Thank you for your legal expertise

Seems to me

until the people who run this site say otherwise

we should honor their wishes to not discuss or encourage farmers markets

After all the hoopla over the Jackson market I don't feel any other promotion for similar programs should be allowed

No matter

do what ya want, the same people will be causing problems always

this isnt a place you can compare to jackson... this is a farmers market that has truely been embraced and excepted by the community and local law enforcement. when shootee came down with his narrow minded opinion( that holds no water) the prosecutor told him to come and arrest them, flint will have no part in it.

Its of the greatest importance that pt not be denied access to their needed meds. thats what i use the market fo, legal according to the leo in flint, and thats what counts.