A List Of Delicious Cannabis Recipes

MM Tea-

Making marijuana tea is a great alternate way for patients to medicate who are not able to smoke or vaporize. Cannabis tea has also been shown to alleviate ailments that smoking cannabis cannot, such as a sore throat. The cannabis in the tea also contains fibers and enzymes that are nutritious and are shown to aid in a healthy life.

Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: Fairly potent, and extremely great-tasting, although I would rather smoke this same amount of medication for a more intense effect. Cannabis tea would definitely be great for someone who cannot smoke or has a sore throat.

To make cannabis tea, first grind approximately 1 to 1.25 grams of high-grade marijuana buds (should come out to around 1.5 tbsp of ground flowers).

Set these ground up buds aside, as you will need them shortly. Next, boil an appropriate amount of water for the cup that you will be using. Bring this water to a boil, subsequently adding the ground cannabis buds, as well as no more than a tsp of softened butter or vegetable oil.

If you do not add the butter or oil, then the medication will not be as potent. THC is not particularly water-soluble, even when boiled and adding butter or oil helps to release the THC. Once you have added the butter and marijuana, turn the water down to a low simmer for 20 minutes and cover the pot.

After this 20 minutes is up, turn the dial off, retaining the covered cannabis tea on the burner for the next 40 minutes (this is to keep it warm and help fully release all of the medicinal qualities of the marijuana).

Another favorite among patients is a tea simlar to chai tea, using the same steps above, but adding a spice such as allspice, cinnamon, or mint when the cannabis and butter are added.

Canna Milk-

Ingredients:

• 1/4 gallon whole milk (it should be whole milk to work properly)
  • 2 cups heavy whipping cream
  • 1 oz. high-grade buds or trimmings from harvest - again, they should be the quality sugar leaves
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract

Directions:

Place the whole milk, whipping cream, vanilla and trimmings/buds in a large pot and heat on low/simmer. It's important that you don't set the heat for anything over low/simmer, because you will get milk that has no potency otherwise. Simmer for 2 hours on low. Next, use a cheesecloth or fine strainer (like a coffee filter) to strain the milk once it's done simmering. This ensures that you don't have any unwanted plant matter in your milk concoction. It's better to pour the milk concoction into ice cube trays and freeze them, if you won't be finishing the milk within 48 hours, but if you and friends will finish it by 48 hours, then you can simply refrigerate and drink as you like. Enjoy!

Bud BEER!

Ingredients:

• Home beer brewing equipment
  • Dry marijuana buds or sugar leaves from trimmings

Directions:

To make your own medicated beer, simply add quality trimmings or buds when you add the hops to the beer. In general, a good rule of thumb to follow is to add a half-ounce of quality trim/buds for every gallon of beer being brewed. Make sure the trimmings or bud are completely dry before adding them.

Applesauce Pancakes

Ingredients:

• 2 cups dry pancake mix
  • 1/2 cup cannabis milk
  • 1 cup applesauce
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp. lemon juice

Directions:

Turn on a griddle or frying pan that is lightly oiled to medium heat. Then get out a large mixing bowl and combine the pancake mix and cinnamon. In the center of this mix, make a "crater" and in the crater add the eggs, cannabis milk, lemon juice and applesauce and stir continually until the consistency is smooth. Using a ladle, pour the batter onto the heated griddle or frying pan. Fry until just golden brown on each side. Serve with maple syrup or jelly of choice

Bacon Egg and Tomato,

I LOVE bacon....

Ingredients:

• 1.75 cups cannabis milk (see recipe under edibles)
  • 6 eggs
  • 4 slices bread (torn into pieces)
  • 10 slices bacon (cooked and sliced into bits)
  • 2 tomatoes (diced)
  • 1.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • Salt (to taste)
  • Pepper (to taste)

Directions:

First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and get out a 2-quart casserole baking dish and lightly grease it with butter. Get out a mixing bowl and whisk the cannabis milk and eggs together, subsequently setting it aside for the time being. Place torn bread pieces in the bottom of the buttered casserole dish and place the bacon bits and diced tomatoes on top of the bread. Next, place the cheddar cheese on top of the bacon and tomato and then pour the milk/egg mixture over this, into the casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.

These will be a great help to me. My lungs collapsed while I was in the hospital, so I  will  not even be able to vape anymore. Strictly tinctures and edibles.  Thanks.

If anyone has any sugar free recipes I would really appreciate those.

Wow sorry to hear that wild bill....... Hope and pray things are going better for you now......... good luck and good health my friend.

This is a delicious thread..... Thanx trix ..... All the work you put into this is appreciated by many.

• 4 weeks later...

Firecrackers

An old favorite,easy to make and should even work with the new 'usable marihuana' ruling. The extra butter helps carry the essential oils and the addition of the cinnamon does wonders in masking the 'grassy' taste.

2 grams ground, decarboxylated cannabis

4 teaspoons peanut butter

2 teaspoons butter

8 crackers

pinch of cinnamon

Combine butter and peanut butter in a small dish, microwave for a few seconds until butter is melted. Add the powdered cannabis and cinnamon, stir to combine.

Spread the mixture on four of the crackers, dividing evenly. Place the remaining crackers on top making sandwiches.

Wrap tightly in aluminum foil and bake at 300 degrees for 1/2 hour or until filling is set. Let cool and enjoy.

Leary Biscuits are essentially the same thing but you use cheese instead of peanut butter.

Here's something quick and easy that I saw at grasscity. It should even satisfy the COA f*cktards.

1) Take some store bought choco. chip cookie dough. Any kind will do.

2) Make a ball of dough about the size of a ping pong ball.

3) Use your thumb or a small spoon to make a bowl shape out of the dough.

4) Sprinkle about a half g of some good bud into the bowl.

5) Mold the dough over the bud and back into a ball.

6) Follow the baking directions on the cookie dough package. It works best if you cook them for the longer time in the directions. (For example if it says cook 10-13 minutes, you should cook it for 13)

7) Let cool, and enjoy!

Edited by Wild Bill

• 3 months later...
These Apple Dessert Squares are a simpler version of apple pie.  These would make a nice addition to a Thanksgiving dessert table.  Have you guys decided to add any medicated treats to your turkey day?  

Apple Dessert Squares

Streusel

• 1 cup Bisquick mix 
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup canna butter
  • 3/4 cup chopped nuts

Fruit Mixture

6 cups sliced peeled tart apples

2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg

1 cup Bisquick mix

1 cup granulated sugar

1 cup milk

2 tablespoons canna butter

4 eggs, beaten

10520.jpg

= Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix 1 cup Bisquick mix and the brown sugar. Cut in 1/4 cup canna butter, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until crumbly. Stir in nuts; set aside.

= In large bowl, mix apples, cinnamon and nutmeg; spoon into pan. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour mixture over apples. Sprinkle with streusel.

= Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and top is golden brown. Cool 30 minutes or until set before cutting into squares. Store in refrigerator.

Munch Away!

• 3 weeks later...
Gingerbread Men Cookies

3815.png

3814.png

1. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices in a large bowl; set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar, and egg on medium until smooth. Add the molasses and beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture 1 cup at a time, blending until smooth. The dough should gather into a semi-firm mass. (If it's not firm, add another 1/4 to 1/2 cup flour, but not enough to make it crumbly.)

2. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide in half. Flatten into disks and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 week.

3. Preheat oven to 350° F. On a floured surface, roll each disk to 1/8 inch thick. Use gingerbread-man cutters to make shapes. Transfer them to a large, parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them about 1 inch apart. Decorate, if desired. Bake until firm to the touch, about 12 minutes. Cool slightly before transferring to a rack.

Munch Away

cookwithweed.png

Who doesn’t like STRAWBERRIES? This twist on Strawberry Shortcakes adds a delicious Strawberry-Kiwi sauce to incorporate your medication in this delicate dessert.

The purpose of clarifying the butter and using freshly made Cannabis Butter is to ensure the best consistency in your dessert. The left over plant matter that is strained away is still quite potent. Please see the “Using Left Over Plant Materials” section to ensure you do not waste any of your medication.

Biscuits

2 + 1/3 cups baking mix
2/3 cups milk
3 tbsp melted butter
3 tbsp cane sugar

Pre-heat oven to 425*f. Mix melted butter with cane sugar in small bowl. Mix together all ingredients together in large bowl until you have a soft nearly pliable dough. Form six biscuits on an ungreased baking pan. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes until tops are a very light golden brown.

Cannabis Butter

3 tbsp butter
3 grams High Grade Medical Cannabis Bud
small ramekin

Pre-heat oven, or preferably convection oven to 300*f. Put butter in a small ramekin, put ramekin in pre-heated oven until butter is melted. Let the butter cool and scrape the white milk solids off the top of the butter and discard. Leave oven on.

Meanwhile, grind or chop Medical Cannabis Buds and remove all stems. Return ramekin to oven at 300* and make sure butter is thoroughly melted. Add ground Medical Cannabis Bud. Stir until all of the plant material is completely covered with butter. Bake the ramekin for 10 minutes at 300*f keeping an eye on the butter for oven temperature discrepancies making sure the butter does not burn.

Strawberry-Kiwi Sauce

½ cup strawberry jam
3 tbsp Cannabis Butter (from earlier)
½ kiwi, diced
1 large strawberry, diced

Strain Melted Cannabis Butter using small fine mesh strainer into small sauce pan. Set aside left over Cannabis material for later use and refrigerate. Bring butter to low simmer, add ½ cup strawberry jam. Whisk aggressively and simmer for ten minutes over low heat. Now add diced kiwi and diced strawberry into mixture. Whisk aggressively and simmer an additional five minutes, paying close attention that the mixture does not start to boil. The key is to have the mixture simmer until the butter is no longer separated and you are left with a beautifully reduced sauce. Pour into a glass bowl and allow the Strawberry-Kiwi sauce to cool slightly.

How to assemble; Stoned Strawberry Kiwi Shortcakes

4 cups strawberries
6 biscuits (recipe above)
Strawberry-Kiwi Sauce (recipe above)
1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed

Slice strawberries to desired thickness, remove stems. Slice biscuits in half. Spoon generous layer of whipped topping onto bottom half of biscuit, smooth with spoon. Layer strawberries on top of whipped topping. Drizzle Strawberry-Kiwi Sauce over strawberries. Place top half of biscuit on top. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and sliced strawberries.

Mashed Pot-tatoes

edibles-21.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1/2 to 1 stick cannabis butter, depending on potency
  • 4 large potatoes, peeled
  • 1 bunch garlic
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • dash of olive oil (to roast garlic)

Directions:

First you will want to prepare the roasted garlic. Cut the top off of the bunch and drizzle about a tbsp of olive oil into the garlic. Wrap in foil and bake in the oven for 40-50 mins. Garlic should be tender and come apart with a fork.

While you wait for the garlic to cook, cut the peeled potatoes into cubes and boil them in salted water until tender. Drain the potatoes and mash in a big mixing bowl. Add the cannabis butter, allowing to melt and mix in thoroughly. Then add the sour cream, cheese, roasted garlic, salt and pepper and mix together. Makes about six servings, serve immediately.

Delightfully Dosed Butternut Soup

22_100112butternut_1.jpg

Butternut squash is a favorite at the fall farmer’s markets, and you can find it already peeled and cut at many grocery stores, which is a great convenience for those who have dull knives at home. This is a very simple soup, finished with cannabis-infused butter or oil for a relaxing, medicinal effect. Make double the recipe and freeze the extra soup for a quick weekday meal.

Ingredients

3 lbs butternut squash
3 tablespoons of cannabis-infused oil or butter (view recipe)
1 large onion, diced
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped carrots
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
1 tablespoon chopped sage leaves
1.5 teaspoons of sea salt
5 cups of vegetable stock
1 ½ tablespoons of cannabutter to finish

Directions

Begin by peeling your squash, cutting it in half and scooping out the seeds. Then cut the squash into chunks. Place the chunks in a steamer basket and steam for 30 to 45 minutes, until fork-tender. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pot and add the diced onion, celery and carrots, along with the herbs. Sauté the veggies over medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are beginning to brown.

Add the steamed squash, salt, and the vegetable stock or water. Simmer the soup, covered, for about 20 minutes. Puree the soup in a blender in batches. Return to the pot and season to taste with salt and pepper.

Ladle the soup into bowls and top with a pat of cannabutter, or serve soup with fresh warm bread spread with cannabutter.

Almond Canna-Butter Coffee Cake

coffee_cake.jpg

Ingredients:

2 1/4 cups flour

1 package active yeast

2/3 cup milk

6 tablespoons vegetable shortening

6 tablespoons sugar

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 egg

1/4-1/2 cup sliced almonds

1 1/2 tablespoons cannabis butter (melted)

Directions:

In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup of the flour and the package of active yeast. Set aside.

In a medium saucepan, heat the milk, vegetable shortening and 4 tablespoons of the sugar. Stir until vegetable shortening softens. Add wet ingredients to yeast and flour mixture. Add the egg and beat with electric mixer for 1 minute. Scrape sides well and continue beating for  3-5 minutes. Stir in the remaining flour to create a pliable dough.

Grease a round baking pan (8-9 inch) or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Turn dough into baking pan. Sprinkle the top of the dough with remaining sugar and sliced almonds. Cover with a clean, damp dishcloth to allow dough to rise—usually about 1 hour.

Preheat oven to 375°F. Drizzle melted cannabis butter over risen dough. Bake for 17-20 minutes.

Those garlic cheese Pot tatoes are going on the Christmas dinner.

The Strawberry Shortcake will be one I will try also.

Butternut Squash Soup is one of my favorite winter warm ups.

Why I never thought to use cannabutter I shall never know...

from now on I will :)

Great thread trix :stuff:

:)

Yeah, I started looking for dinner again. I always seem to end up trying to add weed to everything I eat now ah days HA!

Hope you have a great holiday, Things are gonna be very chill around your house for Xmas after dinner .. Good times!

Trix

:bong2:

Thanks for the sugar free, I'm going to try them when I get home again.

WB,

I use Stevia for a sweetner in baked goods.  I buy the large bags of loose (cheaper in the long run) and substitute 1/2

Stevia to sugar.

Some people I have spoken with say the Stevia leaves a funny after taste or that it's kinda bitter.  I found this to be true

to some extent if over used.  Less is better to start with ime.

WB,

I use Stevia for a sweetner in baked goods.  I buy the large bags of loose (cheaper in the long run) and substitute 1/2

Stevia to sugar.

Some people I have spoken with say the Stevia leaves a funny after taste or that it's kinda bitter.  I found this to be true

to some extent if over used.  Less is better to start with ime.

I use stevia whenever possible but I do find that more than one serving does leave a funny aftertaste. Meijers now sells soft drinks sweetened with Stevia but more than one can is too much. At least it isn't rat poison like most sugar free drinks.

I should have posted this a while back, Seeing as alot of these receipts rely on butter to make anywho...

Basic Cannabutter Infusions

cannabutter.jpg

Learn how to make cannabutter the correct way, and enjoy properly activated pot-infused foods with minimal effort. It’s important to make sure the cannabis is fully decarboxylated, meaning a chemical reaction has occurred due to the action of time and temperature, converting THC acid, which isn’t psychoactive, into good ol’ THC, which certainly is psychoactive. There’s a lot of legend and lore about how to correctly decarboxylate cannabis, involving quickly frying your cannabis at 293º for seven minutes, or simmering for up to 8 hours at very low temperatures, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. As long as the plant material reaches 250ºF for an hour, you will have very potent and tasty pot foods.

Simple Cannabudder

An easy, quick way to infuse cannabis into butter on your stovetop. Be sure to use salted butter since it has a higher smoke point, and don't leave your saucepan unattended! You can make this cannabudder relatively quickly, and use it in any recipe.

Ingredients:
1 stick salted butter
¼ ounce of cannabis buds, finely ground

Preparation:

Melt the butter on low heat in a saucepan. Add the ground buds, and simmer on low heat for 45 minutes, stirring frequently. Strain the butter into a glass dish with a tight-fitting lid. Push the back of a spoon against the plant matter and smash it against the strainer to squeeze out every drop of butter available. When you're done, discard the plant matter. Use your cannabudder immediately, or refrigerate or freeze until it is time to use. Be sure to remove all plant matter, otherwise it can get moldy if stored in the fridge for a while. You can easily scale this recipe up for larger batches of cannabudder. One pound of butter (4 sticks) can absorb a whole ounce of cannabis, but you may want to simmer for up to 60 minutes.

For medical patients, I would recommend using two ounces of cannabis for each pound of butter, effectively making a double-strength Cannabudder.

Drizzle this cannabudder over freshly cooked pasta or popcorn for instant satisfaction. Reserve large batches in the fridge or freezer for use in recipes.

Long-Simmered Cannabudder

This popular method of water extraction is an easy way to make large batches of butter.
Since THC only binds to fat, combining the butter, marijuana and water will not dilute the potency. You can also use plant material that has not been finely ground, such as whole leaves and stems. After the extraction has occurred, simply skim the butter off the top! You will need two large stock pots.

Ingredients:

1 ounce of cannabis, dried, or 2 ounces of trimmed leaf
1 lb. unsalted butter

Use a large stock or soup pot, filling it halfway with water. Add the cannabis or leaves and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for an hour. Add your butter, and return pot to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Simmer for another hour. Cover the pot, remove from heat and allow to cool. To increase potency, repeat this process twice more, simmering for an hour and then cooling again. After you have completed the third simmering session, prepare for straining while the mixture is still hot. Position your metal strainer over the second stockpot, and carefully pour the water, butter and marijuana mixture through the strainer. This is easiest to do in the sink. The strainer will catch all the plant matter, so use the back of a large spoon to push the marijuana against the mesh and squeeze out all the butter. Compost the plant matter, or discard it.

Onto the chilling process. This will separate the cannabudder from the water. Use a large glass bowl or pot that will fit in your refrigerator. Pour the cannabudder-and-water mixture inside the pot and cool for 24 hours. The cannabudder will rise to the top and solidify.

The next day, return to separate the cannabudder. Cut a chunk out of the top layer and remove it from the cold water. Repeat until you have all the budder drying on paper towels. Scrape off budder that seems too mushy and save it for a recipe where the excess water isn't a problem, like gooey brownies.

Now, melt the chunks of cannabudder over low heat in a large saute pan. Once the budder is liquid, pour it into your storage containers. Reusable glass jars are great, especially if you measure one cup of cannabudder into each jar. This assures you of a consistent, easy-to-use supply.

The same basic method of extraction works for coconut oil as well.

Fudge is surprisingly easy to make but seems fancy.  This candy cane version is perfect to bring to a holiday party or to use up all of your leftover candy canes once the holiday has passed.

Candy Cane Christmas Fudge

Ingredients

2 (10 ounce) Packages Vanilla Baking Chips

1 (14 ounce) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk

1/2 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract

1 1/2 Cups Crushed Candy Canes

1 Dash Red or Green Food Coloring

Directions:

1. Line an 8 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease the foil.

2. Combine the vanilla chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat.  Stir frequently until almost melted, remove from heat and continue to stir until smooth.  When chips are completely melted, stir in the peppermint extract, food coloring, and candy canes.

3. Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan.  Chill for 2 hours, then cut into squares.

• 1 month later...

Trix, I think this company needs a Michigan Reporter.  You just might be the man

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/latteno-invites-consumers-submit-mmj-133000900.html

How cool would that be?

Ty for the reference Wash. though I would feel bad if I was picked I simply find them and post them for you Guys/Gals in hopes of relief.....

I know this post Is seen by many that are doing the actual cooking and recipe making, I hope they do submit and win for us Michigander's < Spell check  says that's a word  ;)

:bong2: 

• 1 month later...

baked-wings.jpg

Buffalo Style Hot Wings

From The Cannabis Gourmet Cookbook

Ingredients:

-3 pounds chicken wings

-Oil for deep frying

-1 cup flour

-1 teaspoon salt

-1 ½ teaspoons black pepper, divided

-1 teaspoon plus ½ teaspoon garlic powder

-1 teaspoon paprika

-¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper

-¼ cup unsalted butter

-¼ cup Cannabutter

-1/2 cup vinegar-based hot sauce such as Tabasco

Preparation:
Prepare chicken wings into “drumettes” by using poultry shears or a sharp knife to cut off wing tip at the first joint. Then cut the chicken wing again at the elbow joint. Discard tips or save for another purpose, such as making chicken stock.

Combine flour, 1 teaspoon each salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and ¼ teaspoon (more to taste) cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Stir to combine well. Use tongs to dip wings in flour mixture to lightly coat. Set aside on a wire rack and let rest for 5 minutes.

wings1.jpg

Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees F or heat enough oil to cover wings in a large deep skillet. Fry coated wings for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and meat is cooked through. If necessary, fry in batches so as not to overcrowd the skillet or fryer. Drain wings on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. 

wings2.jpg

In a large skillet melt butter and cannabutter over medium-low heat. Stir in hot sauce, and ½ teaspoon each pepper and garlic powder. Stir together until mixture is well blended. Add fried chicken wings and toss to coat in sauce. Serve immediately with crusty bread to mop up any excess sauce.

Variation: Instead of frying, grill wings over a medium-hot fire for about 7 minutes per side or bake* in a 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Proceed with sauce as above.

*I baked the wings, opting for a healthier choice. My oven took about 35 minutes to get the wings browned, and I brushed them with a little bit of cannabutter. Two wings with a generous application of cannabutter sauce was enough to get comfortably high. Make sure to serve plenty of un-medicated wings too!

wings4.jpg

Blue Cheese Dressing

Ingredients:

-6 tablespoons sour cream

-2 tablespoons buttermilk

-1 tablespoon lemon juice

-1 gram kief or finely ground dry hash

-4 ounces crumbled blue cheese

-¼ teaspoon salt

-½ teaspoon black pepper

-2 tablespoons finely chopped chives

blu-cheese.jpg

Preparation:
Prepare dressing by whisking together sour cream, buttermilk, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Sprinkle kief or hash over the mixture and whisk to combine. Stir in blue cheese, salt, pepper and chives.