Hey Kd, And the battle goes on. Other than that looks good. are these from seed?

Originally yes Ive been running on cuts for about 6 months now.

This form of Jack Herer offers up both the nice head medicated feel along with a nice body numb as well shes a solid keeper .

I love smoking my jack herer which i got from a friend who started it from seed.. The one issue i have with it is it is so darn spindly that the buds weigh it down practically ripping those limbs off with the heavy buds.. Do you have that same issue?

I love smoking my jack herer which i got from a friend who started it from seed.. The one issue i have with it is it is so darn spindly that the buds weigh it down practically ripping those limbs off with the heavy buds.. Do you have that same issue?

I do indeed to remedy this i use twine and bamboo sticks to keep all the colas towards the lights by attaching them to the center stalk .

• 5 months later...

i've read that adding some silica/silicon helps the plant grow thicker stems.

might be worth a try.

i've read that adding some silica/silicon helps the plant grow thicker stems.

might be worth a try.

I've been reading about liquid silica too, and it just arrived in the mail. The maker claim it can help my grow (even my) hair, nails, bones, etc! I took a capful, along with a grain of salt, but used this with some Dr Bronner's soap and neem oil, and waiting to see what happens after the first spraying. Not sure how much of each I should use, so just eyeballed it the first time.

I've been reading about liquid silica too, and it just arrived in the mail.

i think i read a grow journal or advice thread from you before, you recommended to use rock dust? thats mostly silica.

they hide the information , but if you dig on the website of whoever makes your rock dust, you should find what its comprised of.

the gaia green glacial rock dust was something like 50% silica. not sure if liquid silica works better. be nice to find out.

The maker claim it can help my grow (even my) hair, nails, bones, etc! I took a capful, along with a grain of salt

i could use some more hair, but probably it will grow where i dont want it! haha

Yes unfortunately mites got to her towards the end i kept them at bay and she still produced good medicine i informed both patients gave them the choice they each stated Ive smoked much worse I'm sure from the Mexican cartels so its all good didn't seem to affect her potency much at all.

Side note im in the process of starting over in my flower room im not putting anything else in flower until i kill the borg once and for all im also switching from azamax to captain jacks dead bug more to follow .

i think i read a grow journal or advice thread from you before, you recommended to use rock dust? thats mostly silica.

they hide the information , but if you dig on the website of whoever makes your rock dust, you should find what its comprised of.

the gaia green glacial rock dust was something like 50% silica. not sure if liquid silica works better. be nice to find out.

i could use some more hair, but probably it will grow where i dont want it! haha

You are probably thinking of Shredder (not me), who also provided some info. regarding use of natural soap as surfactant and also mentioned DynaGro pro-tekt I believe for liquid silica. I didn't find the 2nd part until after I ordered liquid ionic silica online from a health food dist.

i wouldnt spray silica ( aka diatomaceous earth ) on a plant. its more of a soil additive.

the warnings on the bags say not to breath it (its a very fine dusty powder, like flour).

i dont know about the liquid silica products or their applications.

there is food grade diatomaceous earth / silica. they put it in some processed foods as filler.