Dr. Bob

I actually have an office in Marquette, we do certs, pain managment, and suboxone there and it is open 5 days a week with a nurse or me. PM me for the number and address or just read it off the schedule. We also have offices in Saginaw, Mt. Pleasant, Cadillac, and Traverse City that are full time, brick and motar offices. We are expanding services at those offices as well and will be opening in Kalamazoo and Muskegon soon. Plus the travel clinics of course.

Dr. Bob

Won't let me pm you. Would like to get this figured out. Have got my cert though you before, and can't get through to anyone in tc. Clocks a ticking

I actually have an office in Marquette, we do certs, pain managment, and suboxone there and it is open 5 days a week with a nurse or me. PM me for the number and address or just read it off the schedule. We also have offices in Saginaw, Mt. Pleasant, Cadillac, and Traverse City that are full time, brick and motar offices. We are expanding services at those offices as well and will be opening in Kalamazoo and Muskegon soon. Plus the travel clinics of course.

Dr. Bob

lol, I just wanted to be set apart from 'certification clinic events' run by marketers.

We've got some really cool things coming up, including a non-commercial website for primary source information on medical marijuana and industrial hemp, Just wanted to give a good resource back to the community. Nothing but actual laws and court rulings, studies published in peer reviewed journals, and such.

Cya next year.

Dr. Bob

thank you doc...

i think it's excellent you have helped so many cannabis patients...

this thread has been "asked and answered" so i will go ahead and close it... sounds like you have answered the OP's question to satisfaction...and they can contact you via PM for any further specific details.