Lets hear you input on the subject, this could very well help guide new patients form a conclusion on what the majority of the community looks for when they use marijuana for the first time!

Whats more important, Beauty or aroma and flavor, how about the potency of the medication where does that fall in the mix?

Buzz length, type, strain, anything of the sort. Lets hear your thoughts,

Would you rather have a really ugly bud with great smell and taste…. Or a beautiful flower covered in glistening trich's that smells and tastes like dog poo? Opinion question. What more important? Beauty or aroma and flavor?

Me personaly I love a beautiful looking bud, something that everyone wants to get a glance at when I open my bag.. BUT......I always seems to steer towards a strain that has that 'Taste' that you just can't describe w/o tasting it yourself.. As for Buzz Lengh It is a big part of which Meds I choose to use and when I use that strain, I don't always prefer that gorgeous bud that smells awesome but puts me in a couch lock state for hours and hours. Thats not always a positive for myself.. I choose TASTE!

What about you guys what are your thoughts on this subject, buzz, beauty, taste, smell?

Trix

:bong2:

These are great responses to hear, thank you guys for replying.

I agree with the statements about potency that is #1. For me it has to do, with the time and occasion of when I use certain strains.

Taste for me is always a plus(right at the top), no matter the potency of the meds. If it looks good, smells good, works great, but you can't stand ingesting it due to the taste, or heavy reaction in the lungs when inhaled then I will seek a different strain no matter how good all the options were.

Trix

Lets hear you input on the subject, this could very well help guide new patients form a conclusion on what the majority of the community looks for when they use marijuana for the first time!

Whats more important, Beauty or aroma and flavor, how about the potency of the medication where does that fall in the mix?

Buzz length, type, strain, anything of the sort. Lets hear your thoughts,

Would you rather have a really ugly bud with great smell and taste…. Or a beautiful flower covered in glistening trich's that smells and tastes like dog poo? Opinion question. What more important? Beauty or aroma and flavor?

Me personaly I love a beautiful looking bud, something that everyone wants to get a glance at when I open my bag.. BUT......I always seems to steer towards a strain that has that 'Taste' that you just can't describe w/o tasting it yourself.. As for Buzz Lengh It is a big part of which Meds I choose to use and when I use that strain, I don't always prefer that gorgeous bud that smells awesome but puts me in a couch lock state for hours and hours. Thats not always a positive for myself.. I choose TASTE!

What about you guys what are your thoughts on this subject, buzz, beauty, taste, smell?

Trix

I check in with buzz, if you get a good buzz from it you dont care about the pain, kinda like at the dentist and gas instead of shots or both lol!

no, at this time I prefer buzz, because nothing takes away my pain, it is always there, but a good heady med makes me not think or care about it!

Peace

Jim

there is nothing like the taste of real trainwreck!

there is nothing like the smell of properly cured real OG..SFV..Fire Kush...PK Kush

there is nothing that compares to a buzz of some good real sour D--

the buzz off anyone of these is incredible and will make you a believer the first experience if it is: grown right

properly flushed and cured

given the right amount of love--

and just to grow any of these is beautiful in and of itself!

the medicinal value is priceless!

and they all have a lot of 'leg' to them....as in wine

something I don't see in a lot of hydro....that's another thread though--

ahh but I could make a list a couple of pages including other flavorz....but these are on top of my list---

honorable mentions:

pure pineapple

purple dragon

real pure cheese-

humboldt honey

grape ape (the Mendocino cut)

best sour bunny muffin ever

any pure afghani

maui wowie or any pure Hawaiian

blue rhino---got lost for 5hrs from a half doob and was down the street from my house

Mr nice

Durban poison

green queen(crack)

Colombian gold

any good Thai strains

dj shorts blueberry

permafrost---( the real one---trainwreckXwhitewidow)

Herrewana ( one of jacks first strains from early on)

ahhh but I could go on and on....and everyone needs to find the medicine they like best and works best for them---

these are some of my favorites and I hope people cultivate these more and more---

I see a lot of bleaching out in a lot of the hybrids out there--

Edited by purple pimpernel

you from arcata? or eureka?

different trainwreck out there....have only heard the rumors legends and myths here even though I have smelled about a hundred people's interpretation of it--no hubris intended

but that is the one got my medical cherry busted! 13 yrs ago when i got my first legal card...and one of my favorite medicines...and I am no strain expert just know what I know from experience....haven't seen the real wreck here but I hear it's around

will be looking ....till my next visit to phamily on the left coast