How To Make Marijuana Butter And Honey Hash Oils

How To Make Marijuana Butter and Honey Hash Oils

marijuanabutter2012.jpg

The popular school of thought for how to cook with marijuana is to extract the essential oil to ingest. The process for making cannabis bud butter is available on the world wide web. Marijuana butter aka cannabutter is a main staple in cooking with cannabis. Simply experiment with a stick of butter and some dried marijuana bud. Simmer, try a slow cooker, under low heat for awhile, from 30 minutes to 24 hours. Take note of the amounts of butter to cannabis and the time used to complete the cooking. An average ratio is 4 ounces of butter to an 1/8th ounce of marijuana.

You can adjust and find the ratio of butter to bud for your personal tastes. Butter is believed to extract the cannabis oil from the pulp. Some cooks strain the result using cheesecloth, others leave the pulp to add ambience, a different texture and flavor. Now use the marijuana butter under normal conditions. Try marijuana butter on a cracker or piece of bread to experience the buzz factor. You can increase or decrease ingredients to appease your particular taste. Use it like you would any other butter.

Flavored Cannabutter

Cannabutter can be enhanced with sweets, fruits, spices, savory, herbs and exotic flavors. Sweet cannabutter ingredients include brown sugar, stevia, chocolate or cocoa, crushed candy, and minced candied fruit. Fruity cannabutter ingredients are lemons, oranges, apple and coconut. Spicy marijuana butter additives come from whole hot peppers, hot sauce, Chinese 5 spice, or Jamaican jerk spice. The savory marijuana butter favorite flavor is garlic, making a very versatile condiment. Herb cannabutter best flavors with oregano, basil, thyme and rosemary. Exotic marijuana butter loves lemon grass. Simply experiment to find your favorite intensities. The fun part is many other cannabutter flavors to discover.

Marijuana Infused Olive Oil

Marijuana infused olive oil is another fabulous way to ingest cannabis with food. Add very dry marijuana bud to olive oil and place in a bottle with a lid. Let the mix sit for a day or two to draw out the resins. Use as a regular olive oil.

Marijuana Resin Oil

Pure marijuana resin oil can be extracted and utilized instead of cannabis butter. Also known as marijuana honey oil or hash oil, this product is very potent. You'll only need 1/4 teaspoon amounts to equal large portions, 1/4 cup on average, of cannabis butter. The thc resin oil extraction technique is very different and lengthy from the cannabis butter process. There are numerous hash oil extraction recipes, found all over the world wide web. Click the following link for one way to learn how to make Marijuana Honey Oil Resin

Marijuana Moonshine

Cannabis loves alcohol when extracting thc resin oils. A new marijuana extraction product is marijuana moonshine. Few people produce it, but it is super potent, only a few drops are needed for any recipe. Use a normal fermentation process to make moonshine whiskey. Use the entire marijuana plant to make marijuana moonshine. Liqueurs can also be used to extract cannabis resins, therefore adding the flavor of liqueur you desire, an effective way to add cannabis to your dishes.

Marijuana Seeds and Dried Herb

Marijuana seeds can be consumed just like the well known health product hemp seeds. Seeds are loaded with natural nutrients that people consider super health food. You can buy marijuana seeds online at wholesale prices. Lightly grind up your cannabis seeds to break open the husks. Now use them as a sprinkle on additive on almost any food. Our favorite type of marijuana seed consumption is on sprinkled on morning cereal. You can learn how to grow marijuana seeds for yourself.

Marijuana Seed Oil

Marijuana seed oil can be made using the same cold pressed process to create hemp seed oil. You could use either marijuana or hemp to get your oil. Hemp seed oil could be the highest source of easily digestible essential fatty acids in the plant kingdom. Marijuana seed oil has a nutty flavor, the darker the oil the flavor gets earthier. Marijuana seed oil is of high nutritional value because its 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 essential fatty acids, matching the balance required by our human body. Marijuana seed oil won't have THC but it will have essential natural occurring healthy nutrients.

An old fashion way to incorporate your cannabis into your food is through dried and ground up marijuana acting as an herb. You can sprinkle this weed herb on pizza, pasta, and inside loaves of bread. It can be seen as health food, try some on your salads, the oils in the dressings will help extract the THC resin for consumption.

Check out the following recipes to discover the many ways of cooking with marijuana.

Top Page Cooking Marijuana Contents

Marijuana Nutrition

The nutritional value of marijuana has long been accepted as medicinal. Marijuana contains essential amino acids, namely Edestin, a highly digestible protein. Edestin is balanced with essential and conditionally essential amino acids and essential fatty acids. Marijuana is the only source of essential cannabinoid acids. Marijuana has terpenes which are immunologic, antimicrobial and anti-proliferative actions. The anti-microbial features address daily use of potent antioxidants such as CBD. There are also flavinoids with diversity binding 1a and 2a post-synaptic serotinergic receptors. Cannabis is great for the mind.

http://www.greencookbook.com/

Trix

:bong2:

(I kinda borrowed from our conversation here Trix)

Keep in mind folks that Edibles produce more of a sedative or narcotic effect as opposed to a heady buzz. Personally, i think its more accurate to describe edibles as effective rather than potent.

They can be of average potency for daily ingestion if your incorporating cannabis as a regular component into your diet. this is an effective way and i know several patients that do this including myself to improve overall health.

I have found personally that the larger the dose, the more effective they are for periods of rest, in the evening before bed, or during the day for a nap, but the effects can be almost longer lasting than intended.

so with that being said, ask yourself, how are you looking to use edibles? I know this seems like a lot of extra bs, but edibles almost need to customized so to speak for the individual. If you have found them ineffective in the past then either your body metabolizes the medicine to quickly for you to "feel" the effect (the medicine is still working), or the edibles you had weren't prepared efficiently.

The base recipes that i use are the same for all my edibles as far as initial potency. After that, i incoporate other forms to increase effectiveness, usually about 1/3 gram of dry ice hash, kief, or even canna flour. I also take extra steps while im processing and when they are finished to remove as much of the chlorophyll as i can and improve flavor .

I would also recommend a dry ice extraction (simple, cheap) after that use the plant material and in a small crock-pot with 1 pound of unsalted butter and 2 cups of water on low overnight. Be warned It will smell fierce and there is no way to effectively get rid of the odor during this stage. Kinda like cooking a turkey. the next day, strain through cheesecloth in a strainer (you can squeeze the mass when its cool enough to get every last drop) into a container (clear if possible) and let cool on the counter for 30 minutes then transfer to fridge for 4-6 hours until it separates and hardens.

At this point there will be 3 layers:

cannabutter-top

milk solids-middle

water-bottom

You may not see the solids "layer" sometimes its more like a goop that sticks to the butter layer- youll see it as it "crumbles" off of the bottom. at this point its ready to go.

there are other steps to refine the butter for flavor but it is good to go as is. I personally will put the butter back in a pot and simmer for a few minutes, then reharden and repeat. I lose a lot of the green color and flavor by doing this, but not the thc.

depending on what your going to make will steer you to the next step, so kick back, sample the hash you made and think of something good to make. it can be an old favorite cookie recipe from mom, or something as simple as a box mix from the market.

Good luck folks!

After one has their perpetual garden set in one can make tea from their leaf( maybe not depending on prosecutors there ) , if one uses their sugar leaves they will be especially rewarded .

I do not think people are expressing enough how the longer one matures their cannabis in flower the more sleep properties develop . This was one nice discovery when using a perpetual garden and only harvesting within reasonable limits to follow the set in section 4 . I have never lost potency from flowering longer . I saw someone speak of a strain where they flowered for 7 months . I have one plant now at 5 and it is way better then it was after 10 weeks the breeder recommended for finish . I take a bud or if small a few everyday and place them in a dry sack and take out about the same amount to use . I keep about 3 weeks ahead in processing at all times . I find the longer I mature the cannabis the better the sleep properties are .

Patients need better protections to use medables declaring weight not be more then the actual cannabis used to make them not counting inert ingrediants . We also need more not counting as weight any cannabis being as distinguished by the Act . Until it exits that grow room it should not count as weight but right now who knows ? It is truely a injustice that sick individuals are facing such harsh interpretations of law in some Counties .Right now making a pound of butter with a 1/8 oz in it can be written up as a pound and a 1/8th by some law enforcement and pursued by prosecutors , a cup of tea a half a pound . I find it very upsetting this could happen to any patient . I know I avoid doing medables because it is a real threat but they are very helpful when I do utilize them and it seems a shame they should be discouraged from use .

Edited by Croppled1

• 8 months later...

Someone told me the other day extractions are not legal. I said ,Butter . He said, ,Ilegal. I said oil for vape. He Said, Felony. I told him it is covered under Medical Use. Not all of us smoke , we eat and vape R.S.O. And he was full of BUNNY MUFFIN. Is He?