Top Stoner Movies Of All Time

What Are The Top Stoner Movies Of All Time?

I have been browsing movie websites, and I have come across several ‘top

stoner movies of all time’ lists. From High Times to Amazon, it seems that there is a bit of variation. Something can be number 1 on one list, yet number 9 on another. Here is my personal top ten list. I let Ninjasmoker put in his comments to give a different perspective. Load up yourbong and take a look. Post your comments on what your top movies are and why:

1. Half Baked (1998)

Johnny Green: This movie is solid. I will never forget when I got really high and watched Half Baked for the first time. Where can I get a giant sized Abba Zabba?

Ninjasmoker: The first time I watched this movie, I came out of the movie theater and actually felt higher then when I came in.

2. Up in Smoke (1978)

Johnny Green: This movie could have easily been number 1, and probably should be. The hitchhiker scene at the beginning is legendary. ‘I even smoked that tied stick…You know, that stuff that is tied to a stick.’

Ninjasmoker: I watch this movie once a week just to keep it real.

Rest of the list.. http://www.theweedbl...es-of-all-time/

• 1 month later...

Brea king Bad

check out the real story !

BreAAaaaaking newssss ....guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/aug/31/breaking-bad-drug-war-drama

" Mexican cartels have taken over the meth business and are shipping in their precursor chemicals from [uSA Owned] front companies in China, Africa and Iraq, ... "

Edited by solabeirtan

• 11 months later...

LMAO!  I just watched that last night.  That scene is about where I fell asleep.

Nobody says that anymore.  That's more of a 70's/80's/90's expression.

I always wondered if he was smoking Chem 91 in that scene.  After all, it was about 91-93 it takes place in.

In my imagination, I always pictured The Dude as Chem, smoking that greatful dead weed.  Kinda similar names, too.  Just sayin.

Big Lebowski

"mind if i do a J?"

Edited by greenleaf

Its not the best movie but some great quotes, Pineapple Express.

It's like the rarest. It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn. With like a bomb.

My friend, this is like if that Blue Oyster sh it met that Afghan Kush i had, and they had a baby... And then meanwhile, that crazy Northern Lights stuff i had and the Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby... And by some miracle, those two babies met and messed; this would be the sh it they birthed.

Hands down the fuc*en dopest dope I've ever smoked.

I laugh every time I hear someone quote them in the real world. :)

Edited by Dlo