Cannabis Cancer Project Still Going Strong

Almost four years ago Michigan legalized medical marijuana and for the past 2 and 1/2 Years the Michigan Cannabis Cancer Project has been freely providing Cannabis oil to state licensed medical marijuana patients that have been diagnosed with cancer and have chosen to use cannabis oil instead of chemo radiation. As a result of providing cannabis oil made as instructed by Rick Simpson and following his recommended dosage of a gram a day until the cancer is in remission. I have been witnessed to over 15 cases of various cancers being eliminated with only using cannabis oil. I have had the honor of talking to Rick Simpson on several occasions and I believe the world owes Mr Simpson a debt of Gratitude for freely sharing and instructing the world on how to make this oil. At least a couple of Parents I know personaly are deeply grateful to Rick Simpson for sharing this knowlegd one such case is the parents of a 16 yr old diagnosed a year ago in July with terminal brain cancer the spider web type the parents were told that she that she would have about 18 months to live and that chemo radiation could buy her a few more months. After some research and careful consideration amongst the family members they decided to use cannabis oil as instructed by Rick Simpson and only cannabis oil not chemo radiation. Well its been a year now and she has been consuming a gram or more a day for year. The last test results in February showed that we stopped the growth and she has been living life as normal teenager with out loosing her hair and getting sick oh she also passed her drivers training with flying colors along with her DMV road test while consuming a daily dose of cannabis oil. We are anticipating her test results this August. This is just one of the cases the we provided for and have test results that prove that cannabis oil cures cancer eliminates cancer or kills cancer.

The Cannabis Cancer Project is committed in discovering and sharing the truth about this oil that is why we go to great lengths to providing this oil free to cancer patients that have chosen and are committed to this form of treatment.

But non of this could be possible it were not for people that care and donate to this cause. Just Like Mr Rick Simpson who started it all.

If you would like to donate in to this cause you can buy Ricks newly released book or email the cannabis Cancer Project

Check out Rick Simpsons newly realeased book Phoenix Tears the Rick Simpson Story and support the cause you can get a copy at

http://phoenixtears.ca/buy-phoenixtears-the-rick-simpson-story/

For Caregivers that care such as Peter Otoole can contact me about donations at

Michigan Cannabis Cancer Project

cannabiscancerproject@gmail.com

I salute you John and everyone who is involved in your life saving project. :bow:

Simpson's hemp grease should also be consumed by MS patients as well. I'm at the secondary progressive stage and the hemp grease is and will continue to be my only medicine for the MS.

Peace & unity in the cannabis community.