Looking For A Few New Mod's

are you a stable, longterm member of the MMJ community?

do you work well with the imature or deranged?

can you take abuse and still remain sane?

WE HAVE A POSITION FOR YOU!!

requirements:

300 post count or presence in the MMJ community

NO AGENDAS

NO "SOAP BOX PREACHERS"

NO DRAMA QUEENS

if this describes you shoot me a PM

You guys would make fine mods! I wish I could take a turn some day, LHBri, but as you very well know I am too often away from my computer or any such devices. Maybe down the road I could take a stab at it, but all I can say for now is, "Good Luck" finding the folks that are needed at this very hour. No offense meant by my pics.

Peace...

accepting-moderators.gifmoderators_union2.jpgmoderators.pngDontFeedTheModerators.gif529294677_31db920b76.jpgmoderators.jpgmotivator3bdd3d787937f3.jpg34o8xzm.jpgchs.jpg05internetmod.jpgmod.pngaaaLTGmoderators.jpg45eb.jpgBan-Unleash_moderators.jpgDG-Moderators.gifmodbadge.pngsupermoderator.pngMessage-From-Moderators.gifmoderators.gif

• 3 months later...

Funny.

If you set your demands higher perhaps you will attract no clowns. Moderator? Clowns telling clowns what to do makes for a circus.

Set your sights a bit higher ask for more then no drama... ask for a moderator that has leadership capabilities and I think you might find more willing to help. What is a moderator...in mmma eyes?

Is it what wiki states one is?

hi everyone

well to be a mod is a big deal first you better like to be called many things and not let it bother you... as it will happen... for the reason most people dont like you up holding someones rules who owns the site... its not your site but theres and you have to follow them as your told of them its there site there rules... most people dont like it when you do this as they feel its there right to do and act as they see fit... so as a mod your treated like crap and called many bad things that you dont deserve but will be called them anyway... so know this going in... you have to be fair and you have to keep your wits about you... watch what and how you speak and say things as what you do say will never be right... every time you have to enforce a rule someone who wishes to not follow... your the bad person period... as a fair mod you have to be understanding even if you dont agree with both sides... you have to understand most say things with out thinking before... this will be trying on you but always remember there people and can make mistakes but now how many are you willing to let them make,,, this is where other mods and admits should speak and come to a reasonable idea of how and what to do then... this way they all agree so no one will not understand why it was done... the mod should know and have the rights to reverse there own screw ups when they find out they were wrong... above all no other mod or admit should reverse what another mod has done with out speaking with them first... so its a tough thing to do and take on and yes you can be a clown and also lead the clowns only if they wish to follow... so being a mod is hard but if your fair it may work out for all and make there time here better... theres so much more to it then just this... it also can be a proud position to have when done right as you will help more then you know... just remember its there site and you are act for them and the rules they have in place never make it personal... good luck in it if you take it...

abbe

I couldn't have descriped the canidate/s we're looking for any better Bish!!

thanks for clearing this up!

lol

Funny.

If you set your demands higher perhaps you will attract no clowns. Moderator? Clowns telling clowns what to do makes for a circus.

Set your sights a bit higher ask for more then no drama... ask for a moderator that has leadership capabilities and I think you might find more willing to help. What is a moderator...in mmma eyes?

Is it what wiki states one is?

Here are the 2 trouble makers, their posts are like 3 months apart! so hic wins! lol!

I do like the qualifications and I dont fit any of them! :yahoo-wave: well maybe curly! whoop whoop whoop whoop!

Yup zap and 3ma does have a fine group of mods to absorb all the b.s! how many of em got back on the xanny's to keep calm lmao?

Peace

Jim

Ummm ..

oh LOL I guess your the one he was bitching about doing that eh? well I was just gonna do it to mess with him, than he may of thought you were a mod w/o the title bawahahahaha!

I hope all I well with You and Yours during this holiday season!

Peace

Jim

• 1 month later...