Iguana Juice Vs Sensi Grow And Bloom?

mdc623

I have been using ijuana juice grow and bloom for awhile now. My yields don't seem to be as good as I think they should. Usually about 2 to 2.5 z per plant if they are a good healthy plant so that is usually best case scenario. I am thinking of doing half organic and trying Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Bloom to try and increase my yields. I chose these nutrients because they seem relatively simple without alot of different stages and different ferts. Can somebody tell me if I will see much better yields with chemical nut's compared to the organic I have been using? thanks

I've been using the lucas formula and occaisionally throwing in some left over botanicare products will excellent results. Using sunshine mix #4, smart pots, and a scrog system. Bud size is not as big as I would like but the yields are consistent. I'm disappointed if its not 5+ per table. The tables are 5sq ft. Number of plants per table doesnt seem to make much difference in the yield but I am leaning towards 1 to 2 plants per table as that is a little easier to manage.