My Voter Guide - November 6

legacy

Let me know of any typos on officials' names to improve the Find feature.

Post a reply if you've got an official/citation to add.

There's a chance you'll disagree with my designation of some officials, so the best thing to do is to research them on your own and make your own decision.

If you're not registered to vote, make it happen by October 9.

Thank you for this wonderful tool !

Not on list: (I believe she voted in favor of all bills we are fighting.. [do your own research though!])

Gretchen Whitmer - Senator - D - Democratic Leader - 23rd District =

Ingham County: Alaiedon Township, Aurelius Township, Delhi Charter Township, East Lansing, Ingham Township, Lansing, Lansing Township, Leroy Township, Locke Township, Meridian Township, Onondaga Township, Wheatfield Township, White Oak Township, Williamston, Williamstown Township

http://whitmer.senatedems.com/

http://www.facebook.com/GretchenWhitmer?ref=ts

Thank you for this wonderful tool !

Not on list: (I believe she voted in favor of all bills we are fighting.. [do your own research though!])

Gretchen Whitmer - Senator - D - Democratic Leader - 23rd District =

Ingham County: Alaiedon Township, Aurelius Township, Delhi Charter Township, East Lansing, Ingham Township, Lansing, Lansing Township, Leroy Township, Locke Township, Meridian Township, Onondaga Township, Wheatfield Township, White Oak Township, Williamston, Williamstown Township

http://whitmer.senatedems.com/

http://www.facebook....nWhitmer?ref=ts

If you can post a link showing her (or anyone else's) voting record, I will put it on the list.

for whitmer:

http://www.michiganvotes.org/SearchVotes.aspx?EntityID=255&CategoryID=0&Keywords=marijuana&op=Search&CVN=10000

In Favor 2012 Senate Bill 933: Not cover medical marijuana under workers comp

In Favor 2011 Senate Bill 505: Revise medical marijuana law detail

Passed 35 to 2 in the Senate on May 8, 2012,

The bill would expand this to any felony record.

Edited by teethpain

for whitmer:

http://www.michiganv...earch&CVN=10000

In Favor 2012 Senate Bill 933: Not cover medical marijuana under workers comp

In Favor 2011 Senate Bill 505: Revise medical marijuana law detail

Passed 35 to 2 in the Senate on May 8, 2012,

The bill would expand this to any felony record.

thanks teethpain,

i added her and other senators to my list. over 450 entries now. i'll repost it after there are more people added for the november election.

can we convince you to make a list of whos running for election and that support medical marijuana?

with your voter guide, you could vote out someone who likes mmma. who agrees with leo about changing the law. unwittingly you would vote in another senator jones, who hates the law and tries his hardest to repeal it.

this will be a lot of work.

maybe get a list of names, i can check websites for issues and email some candidates?

can we convince you to make a list of whos running for election and that support medical marijuana?

with your voter guide, you could vote out someone who likes mmma. who agrees with leo about changing the law. unwittingly you would vote in another senator jones, who hates the law and tries his hardest to repeal it.

this will be a lot of work.

maybe get a list of names, i can check websites for issues and email some candidates?

"...who's running and who supports mmj"

you can use the Auto Filter to accomplish that. use column C, and possibly column D and/or E.

As long as people know what "foe" means, my voter guide will encourage people to vote against another Sen. Jones. However, if there is a Sen Jones that we don't have any information on, they could get elected. So if you could post some more links referencing other candidates' votes--maybe from a different office--we can try to prevent both scenarios.

• 3 weeks later...

A third party vote is a half vote for the person you don't want to win the election due to the strength of the two party system. It's the same math that republicans realized decades ago which led to the development of modern voter suppression tactics. Ideologically what you're suggesting is right, but the numbers simply work in the favor of the opposition.

Edited by Bison

A third party vote is a half vote for the person you don't want to win the election due to the strength of the two party system. It's the same math that republicans realized decades ago which led to the development of modern voter suppression tactics. Ideologically what you're suggesting is right, but the numbers simply work in the favor of the opposition.

every third party vote works against the one party failure that you mistakenly refer to as the two party system.... a vote for obammer or obomney is a wasted vote.... you wont count.... you are among the sheeple on the way to the farm....to be sheared or eaten im not certain...

To me the "two party system" is like being asked, "Would you like me to poke out your right eye or your left eye?"

My choice would be none of the above.

• 2 weeks later...

If only folks on one side or the other would take their blinders off their own side, we could all vote together for someone who will respect and defend the rights of each individual human, not just those connected with being in one of their groups. What is the definition of insanity, keep voting for democrats and republicans and keep wondering why things keep getting worse? I hope more people can wake up soon and throw off the lies that they have bought into and continue to support. Will this finally be the year that you make a principled vote? I doubt it, too many sheeple here. Oh well, a couple of us will scream bloody heck as they march us off to the ovens.

Peace...

Edited by Bisharoo