Pro-Medical Pot Groups Expecting 1,000 Wednesday

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laughing at you .

I agree. They laugh at me when I point out their fatal flaws. They don't like to be exposed. They argue one thing and then do another. At this point in time it is most important to shore up the rights of patients and caregivers. Mixing that with dispensary interests for the sake of more warm bodies is disgusting. I say keep laughing. Those who laugh have nothing constructive to add and no real defense for their actions. So all they can do is laugh. It's tantamount to saying, "yeah, well, you're UGLY!" Always a wonderful response to any argument ay?

You are right CEE, but there is a factor involved that will always be divisive... Money.

The Rep I talked to also thought it was a legalization rally. So, straight from one of the horses mouths my friends.. It was a legalization rally.

We as Pt's and Cg's do ourselves no favors by muddying the water with the legalization bunch. This is about medicine, not getting high.

• 1 month later...

Don't hold your breath for legalization. Despite all of our efforts were were not even able to get enough signatures on our petitions to get this onto the ballot. At this point my own (useless) opinion is that the best we can hope for is no changes in the exisiting law and some favorable decisions in the court of appeals.