Are you a patient with any for of cancer aged 60 or younger? Are you willing to try an alternative to modern medicine? Are you currently a registered patient in the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program? Are you on a limited income and cannot afford an alternative treatment? If you have answered yes to these questions, I have an offer for you.
I would like to offer an alternative treatment option to supply you concentrated cannabis oil, prepared using the Rick Simpson method. I can provide free caregiver service (supplying oil only) for up to 6 months.
You will receive at least two ounces (60 grams) of premium quality Rick Simpson Oil. I would not make an offer like this if I did not truly believe that this could cure somebody of their cancer. I surely did cure my last patient. I would like to share a video testimonial from him that was recorded at a cannabis event. This is a very quick video; my patient wishes he would have said more, like giving the glory to God for his cure.
Conditions of accepting this alternative treatment are as follows:
- You will have to be willing to meet me in a public place.
- You must provide valid proof of the diagnosis of any form of cancer.
- You must provide valid proof that you are currently registered in the MMMP, or are in the process of becoming registered.
- You cannot receive chemotherapy or radiation treatment of any kind during my temporary care giving services while I am providing you the alternative treatment for 3 to 6 months.
- This is my explanation why. I am only offering an alternative. This is the method used by Rick Simpson. I do not want to give doctors or pharmaceutical companies the opportunity to say that it was not their medicine, but the marijuana that caused complications, failure, grief, or death.
- You most likely will not be able to work for at least the first three months of the oil treatment (trust me on this). I would not recommend driving for a while either.
- You will have to journal your entire experience online, daily or weekly, depending upon your abilities. This journal would be to record the treatment from start to finish and help illustrate your experience to others.
- It is highly recommended that you do not live alone. That someone is available to help ensure the proper doses are taken and to be sure that all is well with you.
- If you are already growing your own plants at home, that will be great! I will not be growing your plants. The oil I will provide will be produced using my current patients plants.
- During the treatment three equal size doses must be taken every day. Otherwise, you will not be able to build up a tolerance to consume the necessary higher quantities, which should eradicate the cancer.
- Upon acceptance of this offer, I will handle mailing the proper change form to the state along with making the payment.
- You must sign a Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless agreement as you are accepting this offer at your own risk.
Should you decide to accept me as your temporary caregiver, the oil I would provide will not come from your plants, whether or not you choose to grow in the future (or already are). The oil will come from my current patient’s plants. I grow in soil, all organic. I do not use chemicals or pesticides. I just do not have room to grow additional plants beyond what I already am.
My goal is to attempt to help rid you of your cancer within 5 months using concentrated cannabis oil. I can help with providing the oil for one additional month. After that it will be time for me to move on to the next cancer patient. After the major treatment is completed, and prayerfully, the cancer is gone, it will be necessary to continue taking the oil, but only small maintenance doses. Only one to two small doses per day are required. If all goes well, then you can get back to a normal life. At that point, it will be up to you to make your own oil, or find someone who can. Making the oil is not expensive nor is it difficult when it comes to the smaller maintenance doses. Maintenance doses should not consume more than one ounce of quality bud per month, if not two months. If not you, another caregiver could supply enough material to make the oil for maintenance doses. The expensive and most difficult part is the first 6 months of treatment where large doses are required.
A word of warning, most people cannot handle the oil experience. The first 6 weeks are the most difficult. You will most likely suffer some short term memory loss to where you may not remember if you just took a dose. You will be totally stoned 24/7 during the treatment. It would be wise to have a daily planner or notebook to write down all medications that have been taken to eliminate missing a dose or taking too many (trust me). It would be even better if someone was able to supervise and monitor very closely.
I have successfully treated a patient that suffered from Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, who is now cancer free, under similar terms as noted above. References are available upon request. I am not an expert or scientist and am not claiming to be. Any posts or blogs on the subject of RSO that I have made is only my opinion. Many of my beliefs and opinions regarding RSO stemmed from Rick Simpson’s video “Run From the Cure”, the PhoenixTears website, my own experience with the Hodgkin’s Lymphoma patient, other mj friendly websites, and concentrated cannabis websites, and especially Rick Simpson’s FaceBook page.
I would expect that you have also done some research on the subject and would like to try an alternative treatment option to the harsh chemical treatments of modern medicine.
I will not accept any compensation whatsoever, not even a cup of coffee, or gas money.
Unfortunately I am only able to provide this offer to one patient at a time. Please send me a PM should you be interested in this offer and I will forward your case to a deciding committee. Feel free to take a look at my photo gallery. The strains I will be using for the oil are there. I will be using at least 4 strains that are each indica dominant. These would be the same 4 strains that cured my last cancer patient.
All inquiries must be sent via PM to me by December 1, 2012. Due to the probability that more than one patient will inquire to this offer a three person committee has been formed to vote for the patient to be treated. A decision will be made within 7 days of the December 1, 2012 deadline. In the event that no qualified patient inquiries have been presented by the December 1, 2012 deadline, the offer will remain valid until midnight on Christmas Day, December 25, 2012. Should a unanimous decision be made by the three person committee, some exceptions may apply to the requirements of the offer. These exceptions would be to the patient’s benefit.
You may be asking. Why would a caregiver do something like this? For me, it is because I am a Christian and wish to please my Lord and savior Jesus Christ and serve my Holy living God in Heaven.
I am ready, are you?
May the peace of the Lord be with you and God bless.
Due to valid inquires I realized the need to edit some content in this post. There may be a need to further edit the content.
Further edits have been made providing additional content. These edits are in bold type.
New information and additional edits to this offer are in bold, blue type.
Edited by GrowGoddess, 04 November 2012 - 10:53 PM.