Cancer – Free Alternative Treatment Option

Are you a patient with any for of cancer aged 60 or younger? Are you willing to try an alternative to modern medicine? Are you currently a registered patient in the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program? Are you on a limited income and cannot afford an alternative treatment? If you have answered yes to these questions, I have an offer for you.

I would like to offer an alternative treatment option to supply you concentrated cannabis oil, prepared using the Rick Simpson method. I can provide free caregiver service (supplying oil only) for up to 6 months.

You will receive at least two ounces (60 grams) of premium quality Rick Simpson Oil. I would not make an offer like this if I did not truly believe that this could cure somebody of their cancer. I surely did cure my last patient. I would like to share a video testimonial from him that was recorded at a cannabis event. This is a very quick video; my patient wishes he would have said more, like giving the glory to God for his cure.

Conditions of accepting this alternative treatment are as follows:

• You will have to be willing to meet me in a public place.
  • You must provide valid proof of the diagnosis of any form of cancer.
  • You must provide valid proof that you are currently registered in the MMMP, or are in the process of becoming registered.
  • You cannot receive chemotherapy or radiation treatment of any kind during my temporary care giving services while I am providing you the alternative treatment for 3 to 6 months.
    • This is my explanation why. I am only offering an alternative. This is the method used by Rick Simpson. I do not want to give doctors or pharmaceutical companies the opportunity to say that it was not their medicine, but the marijuana that caused complications, failure, grief, or death.

[*]You most likely will not be able to work for at least the first three months of the oil treatment (trust me on this). I would not recommend driving for a while either.

[*]You will have to journal your entire experience online, daily or weekly, depending upon your abilities. This journal would be to record the treatment from start to finish and help illustrate your experience to others.

[*]It is highly recommended that you do not live alone. That someone is available to help ensure the proper doses are taken and to be sure that all is well with you.

[*]If you are already growing your own plants at home, that will be great! I will not be growing your plants. The oil I will provide will be produced using my current patients plants.

[*]During the treatment three equal size doses must be taken every day. Otherwise, you will not be able to build up a tolerance to consume the necessary higher quantities, which should eradicate the cancer.

[*]Upon acceptance of this offer, I will handle mailing the proper change form to the state along with making the payment.

[*]You must sign a Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless agreement as you are accepting this offer at your own risk.

Some of the above conditions may not apply to a skin cancer patient. For example: they may not need 60 grams. They may be able to continue to go to work full time. It may only require a couple of weeks to become accustomed to maintenance doses; full oil treatment may not be required.

Should you decide to accept me as your temporary caregiver, the oil I would provide will not come from your plants, whether or not you choose to grow in the future (or already are). The oil will come from my current patient’s plants. I grow in soil, all organic. I do not use chemicals or pesticides. I just do not have room to grow additional plants beyond what I already am.

My goal is to attempt to help rid you of your cancer within 5 months using concentrated cannabis oil. I can help with providing the oil for one additional month. After that it will be time for me to move on to the next cancer patient. After the major treatment is completed, and prayerfully, the cancer is gone, it will be necessary to continue taking the oil, but only small maintenance doses. Only one to two small doses per day are required. If all goes well, then you can get back to a normal life. At that point, it will be up to you to make your own oil, or find someone who can. Making the oil is not expensive nor is it difficult when it comes to the smaller maintenance doses. Maintenance doses should not consume more than one ounce of quality bud per month, if not two months. If not you, another caregiver could supply enough material to make the oil for maintenance doses. The expensive and most difficult part is the first 6 months of treatment where large doses are required.

A word of warning, most people cannot handle the oil experience. The first 6 weeks are the most difficult. You will most likely suffer some short term memory loss to where you may not remember if you just took a dose. You will be totally stoned 24/7 during the treatment. It would be wise to have a daily planner or notebook to write down all medications that have been taken to eliminate missing a dose or taking too many (trust me). It would be even better if someone was able to supervise and monitor very closely.

I have successfully treated a patient that suffered from Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, who is now cancer free, under similar terms as noted above. References are available upon request. I am not an expert or scientist and am not claiming to be. Any posts or blogs on the subject of RSO that I have made is only my opinion. Many of my beliefs and opinions regarding RSO stemmed from Rick Simpson’s video “Run From the Cure”, the PhoenixTears website, my own experience with the Hodgkin’s Lymphoma patient, other mj friendly websites, and concentrated cannabis websites, and especially Rick Simpson’s FaceBook page.

I would expect that you have also done some research on the subject and would like to try an alternative treatment option to the harsh chemical treatments of modern medicine.

I will not accept any compensation whatsoever, not even a cup of coffee, or gas money.

Unfortunately I am only able to provide this offer to one patient at a time. Please send me a PM should you be interested in this offer and I will forward your case to a deciding committee. Feel free to take a look at my photo gallery. The strains I will be using for the oil are there. I will be using at least 4 strains that are each indica dominant. These would be the same 4 strains that cured my last cancer patient.

All inquiries must be sent via PM to me by December 1, 2012. Due to the probability that more than one patient will inquire to this offer a three person committee has been formed to vote for the patient to be treated. A decision will be made within 7 days of the December 1, 2012 deadline. In the event that no qualified patient inquiries have been presented by the December 1, 2012 deadline, the offer will remain valid until midnight on Christmas Day, December 25, 2012. Should a unanimous decision be made by the three person committee, some exceptions may apply to the requirements of the offer. These exceptions would be to the patient’s benefit.

You may be asking. Why would a caregiver do something like this? For me, it is because I am a Christian and wish to please my Lord and savior Jesus Christ and serve my Holy living God in Heaven.

I am ready, are you?

Little over 2 ounces Of RSO  2012 08190012

May the peace of the Lord be with you and God bless.

:angel:

Due to valid inquires I realized the need to edit some content in this post. There may be a need to further edit the content.

Further edits have been made providing additional content. These edits are in bold type.

New information and additional edits to this offer are in bold, blue type.

Edited by GrowGoddess

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very good question Q-Tipper. It is not easy for me to answer this question, somewhat painful to me.

Your question deserves an answer.

I had touched base with a potential cancer patient in the past through one of my current patients. The company they worked for went with a new insurance company and all employees were required to have a physical. My patient and his coworker (we will call him Fred) each appeared to be in good health aside from my patient's back problems. After the physical "Fred" was told he had stage 4, terminal kidney cancer. Fred was only 41 years old and had no symptoms, as far as he knew, he was perfectly healthy. I do not know what Fred went through mentally, he had a wife and small children. My patient told Fred about the oil. Fred was interested and wanted to meet me. Unfortunately, Fred did not take my advice, even though the doctors told him his condition was inoperable and not treatable, they still highly recommended chemotherapy pills to start with and see what happens next. He figured taking the chemo pills and taking the oil would double his chances of survival. I suggested to Fred that it may actually reduce the chances and did not recommend taking the pills, especially since there were no symptoms before having had the physical. It had only been two or three weeks since Fred and I had spoken about the oil and we had made an arrangement to meet and fill out the paperwork for me to be his caregiver. Due to the chemo pills, Fred was not able to make the meeting. His stomach filled with fluids and he ended up in the emergency room and then spent a few days in the hospital. The doctors could not determine, or would not determine, if it was the cancer or chemo pills that caused the fluid build up, but told him to continue to take the pills anyway. I fully believe it was the pills that made him worse off than before. Soon after he was released from the hospital, Fred and I scheduled another meeting. We are about 200 miles apart. A few days before we were supposed to meet, my patient called to tell me that Fred died of a heart attack due to fluid build up around his heart. I never even got the chance to be his caregiver. I firmly believe that our medical system killed Fred in less than a month. I can't help but to believe that Fred could have lived at least a couple more years if he had not received any treatment whatsoever.

Now if the potential patient has already had chemo / radiation treatment and survived, I will still provide the oil, but I would recommend to not get any more chemo / radiation until they see what the oil does for them.

I am not going to BS anybody, I am not going to deceive, I do know of people that radiation and chemotherapy did cure them of their cancers. On the other hand, I believe it is foolish to not try a more healthy alternative if given the opportunity.

Over the past year, I have read hundreds of testimonials of RSO curing people of cancers and other illnesses.

In my best guess, when I read stories where RSO didn't work, or is not working, or maybe just slightly helped, I believe it is more than likely due to one of two reasons. 1. The oil is not made correctly, low grade crap. 2. The patient is not taking the correct dose and/or not following the recommended regimen. This is only my opinion, I am confident that this opinion is true, but to what extent? I really do not know, I wish I did.

I hope this has helped answer your question.

sad story GG and i understand where you're coming from with it but how would you feel if someone died under your care after they rejected the chemo treatment to gain access to your oil treatment? not to mention any legal ramifications that could follow? just a observation... Q

Quite frankly, I would feel like crap and it would break my heart, and it could happen.

Thank you for the questions, it has made me choose to make some edits to the original post.

Looking at the other side of the coin. Say I was able to touch base with Fred and he did begin the oil treatment while still taking the chemo pills, and he still died. Now what is to stop the doctor or pharmaceutical company from blaming the death on the cannabis oil and not their medicine? What if they chose to sue? Now they have nearly an infinite supply of money and resources, not to mention political connections. I would consider that to be a bit of a higher risk to the medical marijuana community. Still a valid question.

Mainly, I am offering an alternative, and I would hope that the patient chooses, not based upon the free oil, but for an alternative to modern medicine.

Not long ago, I read an article on MSN News that patients diagnosed with cancer, statistically speaking, live longer receiving no treatment vs. patients that received modern medical treatments. I do not recall the entirety of the studies or what organization conducted them. However, it is not the first time I have come across articles such as that.

The patient also has the option to choose no treatment whatsoever.

I thank 3MA for the opportunity to post this here. Should you choose to lock the thread, I understand, and would not be offended.

Dang it! I keep wanting to squish that bug!!! LOL

There is another way that hasn't been mentioned yet, surgery. That was my choice, as part of the procedure [if you have insurance?] I went through back in 2009. First you see the urologist, then biopsy / cancer confirmation. Next you do consults with BOTH Radiation and Surgical Doctors they will point out the benefits / disadvantages of each therapy.

Then YOU decide which route You will take. Sometimes they need to follow up with various combinations, I didn't, yet ...

I think this would be the best time to start your oil / cannabis therapy. [After Initial Treatment] I'm not doing any oil now but I guess I should consider it. Lots of Vaporizer action though, in fact I think it's time now ...

Thanks again, I do appreciate your input Q. Seeing things from a different point of view gives value.

I totally agree with you. It is a very difficult choice for anyone either way. Who really knows what the best choice is.

I have just seen so many different success stories across Michigan alone in just using the oil.

I am very sorry of the loss of your friend. I am glad to hear though, that the oil did seem to make a difference and offer some comfort.

I did come across a study on the American Cancer Society website (it is not easy to find though), about how they have found that concentrated THC killed a certain form of breast cancer cells in a petri dish without causing harm to healthy cells. Actually, I was amazed to have seen the study posted there.

There is another way that hasn't been mentioned yet, surgery. That was my choice, as part of the procedure [if you have insurance?] I went through back in 2009. First you see the urologist, then biopsy / cancer confirmation. Next you do consults with BOTH Radiation and Surgical Doctors they will point out the benefits / disadvantages of each therapy.

Then YOU decide which route You will take. Sometimes they need to follow up with various combinations, I didn't, yet ...

I think this would be the best time to start your oil / cannabis therapy. [After Initial Treatment] I'm not doing any oil now but I guess I should consider it. Lots of Vaporizer action though, in fact I think it's time now ...

Very true, surgery can also be an option. Like you did mention, it may not be a viable option.

For some, it could be too late to choose surgery as an option. Like Uncle Tom, a relative of someone from the Clare Co CC. The doctors told him that the cancer had spread to his bones. It seemed to him that it was just his time to pass. He went to visit his niece, and she and her boyfriend started giving Tom the oil. He started feeling better after just a few days and went home with more oil. This occurred soon after I successfully treated my first cancer patient. Tom is now cancer free.

I would be willing to treat a cancer patient in the same predicament as uncle Tom was in.

Here is a video by some Michigan Medical Marijuana Program members who interviewed Rick Simpson via Skype. The video is rather lengthy, but worth the watch. Uncle Tom and my first cancer patient were there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA0z0qfMZ_Q&feature=plcp

Very interesting video with Rick. Mostly basic caregiver advice.

According to Rick, Jesus was just a guy with a big stash of cannabis and his miracles all came from his knowledge of the drug. First time I have heard anyone go this far.

Rick Simpson Quote; "It wasn't the power of God, it was the power of hemp".

I would be very careful with that line of thinking. Very careful. What if you are wrong?

Very interesting video with Rick. Mostly basic caregiver advice.

According to Rick, Jesus was just a guy with a big stash of cannabis and his miracles all came from his knowledge of the drug. First time I have heard anyone go this far.

Rick Simpson Quote; "It wasn't the power of God, it was the power of hemp".

I would be very careful with that line of thinking. Very careful. What if you are wrong?

Yes, very interesting interview.

I agree, Rick could have just stopped at "I'm more of a spiritual person". The additional comments, well, I feel that he should have kept that to himself. But who am I to judge right? To each their own. Quite honestly, I was surprised that they even asked him that question. I just don't see the relevance in it. Again, I will say, to each their own.

I was nice to see Rick speaking with local people, even if it were via Skype. I would have asked some different questions though.

Such as: Why does RSO seem to be time released compared to smoking buds?

My last batch of oil that I made, one of my patients mentioned that the effects have been lasting more than 12 hours from only one small dose. I wish I knew more about why the effects are so long. Another example: I have cooked mj and have eaten it and that did not seem to have any kind of long time released effect.

Peace

I have come to the realization that I will not be able to make the patient selection on my own, I just don't have the trousers.

I am working on putting together a small committee to make the decision.

Please be patient with me, I will probably be making some minor edits to the original post to help clarify the offer and decision making.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks for the question cheesewreck, and thanks for the answer Restorium.

Like Resto has stated, right on the application forms it asks who will be in possession of the plants, the patient or caregiver. I have successfully done this with a patient in the past.

This can even work if the patient has a current caregiver. For example: the patient drops their current cg, if the cg is willing, the patient can take up to 12 small plants and keep them alive under fluoroescents. The patient would only have to do this for 3 to 5 months. At that point I can legally give the patient the oil being their cg and when they drop me as their cg at which point the patient would have at least a 2-4 month supply of oil left, they could reinstate their original cg and return the plants should the patient not be interested in growing. This is just an example.

Another example: This is a great way to get a patient started on their own grow. While the plants are in the early stage of growth, they can be receiving the beneficial oil, and by the time the treatment is complete, their plants could be ready to flower out before they run out of the oil that I have supplied them with.

I have no interest in growing more plants, quite frankly, I do not have enough room. My maximum plant count with my current set up ranges between 3 and 4 patient's worth depending on the time of year. I currently have 4 patients.

Mostly what I have to offer is the oil. My hopes are that there will be others willing to help the patient, especially if they are a great distance from me.

At this point I have put together a committee to help select the patient to receive the treatment. I have to work out the details and will get them posted soon. Just need to tweak it out a bit better. Then we can make this happen.

Thank you for the questions and comments, they are most helpful.

Yes Resto, especially if they are already a registered patient. Since the patient and caregiver are each allowed to possess a certain amount of product, there would be no need to wait for the patient's plants to be ready. I already have plenty of oil on hand. The patient's plants would only be necessary for continuing maintenance treatment after the initial treatment is complete.

It really stinks that we have to go through some of the legal bs that we do. However, it is best to protect ones family.

I could easily provide the patient with a half ounce to an ounce of oil at a time. Especially if the patient is a great distance from me, so that neither party needs to go out of their way too often. Enough oil for the treatment could be provided to the patient within 4 visits if necessary.

Some of this is difficult to put into words, I hope this helps explain, at least a little.

Now that is a sticky subject...

That is really complicated and here is why. The quality can range dramatically. For instance; to cure someones cancer may require less than two ounces of elite quality RSO. A lower quality RSO may require four ounces.

If I were to charge (which I never have charged a patient for oil) I suppose I may base it upon the amount of bud that was used to make the oil. Some caregivers may gauge it like this: It took 4 ounces of bud to make the batch, so the compensation requested would be the amount they would have received for the 4 ounces of bud. Maybe an additional 5 or 10% for the time and materials required to make the oil?

Just my thoughts, I really do not know what other people do, I have never asked and do not plan to.

In the case here though, it matters not, because it will be 100% free, and the patient will receive at least two ounces of elite quality oil, as long as they are able to hold up to their end of the agreement, like doing their best to journal/blog the experience from start to finish, take the doses as recommended and required, staying a legal MI mmj patient, etc...

I am hopeful that this not only helps a patient, but also helps our community.