Political Profiling Of A “Constitutionalist” Turns Simple Domestic Call Into Full On Swat Raid

lol, so we torpedoed our own ship to start vietnam, that is a good one - please list supporting documents (not from conspiracy sites please)

Hi TDN,

This is not concerning Vietnam. The first link is to the web site and the second link, Rebuilding America's Defenses please go to pg 51, 1st paragraph. What recent event on the scale of "Pearl Harbor" can you think of? Please look at the http://www.newameric...fprinciples.htm , and view the membership and understand the agenda that is in place. Ironically, we the people have been and will continue to be sacrificed for the goals of a few.

http://www.newameric...nalsecurity.htm

http://www.newameric...casDefenses.pdf

Regads,

C

Edited by c2288420

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott Abrams Gary Bauer William J. Bennett Jeb Bush

penis Cheney Eliot A. Cohen Midge Decter Paula Dobriansky Steve Forbes

Aaron Friedberg Francis Fukuyama Frank Gaffney Fred C. Ikle

Donald Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad I. Lewis Libby Norman Podhoretz

Dan Quayle Peter W. Rodman Stephen P. Rosen Henry S. Rowen

Donald Rumsfeld Vin Weber George Weigel Paul Wolfowitz

The Gulf of Tonkin incident, or the USS Maddox incident, are the names given to two separate confrontations, one actual and one false, involving North Vietnam and the United States in the waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. On August 2, 1964, the destroyer USS Maddox, while performing a signals intelligence patrol as part of DESOTO operations, engaged three North Vietnamese Navy torpedo boats of the 135th Torpedo Squadron.[1] A sea battle resulted, in which the Maddoxexpended over two hundred and eighty 3-inch and 5-inch shells, and in which four USN F-8 Crusader jet fighter bombers strafed the torpedo boats. One US aircraft was damaged, one 14.5 mm round hit the destroyer, three North Vietnamese torpedo boats were damaged, and four North Vietnamese sailors were killed and six were wounded; there were no U.S. casualties.[5]

The second Tonkin Gulf incident was originally claimed by the U.S. National Security Agency to have occurred on August 4, 1964, as another sea battle, but instead may have involved "Tonkin Ghosts"[6] (false radar images) and not actual NVN torpedo boat attacks

When trying to solve a crime,, like 911 you must look into who would most benefit from the crime, simple police work,, That is how they are trained in solving a crimes

So who has most benefited from the 911 crime?? the military industrial complex

Actualy alqueda had the benifitted the most, they shut us down with our own planes! they shut down the u.s economy, dont you think that made for a huge celabration for all of our enemys all over the world?

Listen If the u.s did no have the power we have, oil and everything would be being sold using the pound or euro instead of the american dollar, trust me if we were not the super power of the world everyting would have been traded by the value of the eureopeon cash!

and we would be screwed, jsut wait a few yrs, the yen is gonna be worht more than the lb!

Peace

Jim

Actualy alqueda had the benifitted the most,

na i dont think so they got blown to bits

its time to go after the real poblem the saudis but we will not,, because of the oil...

I do not want to live under Sharia law or Mormon law

they both do not like booze pot or hookers,,, no fun..

Edited by cristinew

9 yrs later, and zillions of dollars later! and two countrys blown up! they benifited big time, if they kill one person they feel the did their job! look at all of our boys coming home with missing limbs! you dont think muslim extremist love what they have accomplished?

Peace

Jim

There was a lot of news reporting at the time that certain individuals with prior knowledge of the 911 attacks, used the knowledge to make billions on the stock market.

Well I dont think we had a clue it was gonna happen, you have to admit, it was a brilliant attack on there part to use our planes with full jet fuel tanks, Im not happy about it, but it was one of the most brilliant attacks to the u.s since japan invaded and caught us off guard in pearl harbor!

Peace

jim

Well I dont think we had a clue it was gonna happen, you have to admit, it was a brilliant attack on there part to use our planes with full jet fuel tanks, Im not happy about it, but it was one of the most brilliant attacks to the u.s since japan invaded and caught us off guard in pearl harbor!

Peace

jim

Osama had money in the stock market and he fooled a bunch of young guys to end their lives for him to cash in.

Well then the arabs won they got our freedom and money,,, we fell right into their trap , :)

we lost .. so now lets start a drug war now hey?

How about we send some weapons to the Mexican cartels

That was a good idea that turned bad because they didn't think enough moves ahead. It could have been brilliant if done properly. It was botched with poor follow though. A little too Fast and Furious. It should have been Cold and Calculated.

its time to go after the real poblem the saudis but we will not,, because of the oil...

I do not want to live under Sharia law or Mormon law

they both do not like booze pot or hookers,,, no fun..

Neither do the right wing evangelicals.

while he is at it, please show me proof that our government bombed the towers on 911 Peace Jim

Answer this... Why did our own government immediately clean up the largest crime scene in history by shipping all of the steel to China? How can jet fuel melt steel? Where is the plane debris from the Pentagon crash? Why were many of the supposed hijackers found alive after the attack?

Show me proof Osama Bin Laden did it. Oh thats right. They murdered him and then dumped his body into the sea so I guess we'll never know. Case closed. Just believe the official narrative from our government who would never lie to or harm it's citizens.

• 4 weeks later...

wow ....if you really want proof someone drank the proverbial koolaid.... just look for the guy saying fast and furious was a good plan.

That's because you listen to the NRA lying propaganda machine. Do you even understand the plan? Can you make a sentence? Do you still have your secret info source near the courthouse? LOL Or do you still deny you said that? Be very careful because I have your quote.

That's because you listen to the NRA lying propaganda machine. Do you even understand the plan? Can you make a sentence? Do you still have your secret info source near the courthouse? LOL Or do you still deny you said that? Be very careful because I have your quote.

wheres the link.... now that ive said that...do you know what a topic is? do you know how to stay on one? can you discuss anything without turning it into some petty bs? so you really thought giving cases of assault rifles to Mexican drug cartels was a good plan...why? how?