Political Profiling Of A “Constitutionalist” Turns Simple Domestic Call Into Full On Swat Raid

wheres the link.... now that ive said that...do you know what a topic is? do you know how to stay on one? can you discuss anything without turning it into some petty bs? so you really thought giving cases of assault rifles to Mexican drug cartels was a good plan...why? how?

I gave you the actual post on the other thread. Do you understand why they gave the Cartels the guns?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave you the actual post on the other thread. Do you understand why they gave the Cartels the guns?

ignorance, lack of foresight, no compassion, or a lack concern for the consequences of their actions, a total disregard of the safety of Mexican children.... apathy.... i have my ideas...what did they tell you of their motives?

Answer this... Why did our own government immediately clean up the largest crime scene in history by shipping all of the steel to China? How can jet fuel melt steel? Where is the plane debris from the Pentagon crash? Why were many of the supposed hijackers found alive after the attack?

Funny, we have a chunk of the steel right here in Frankenmuth.

New York Daily:

Some 185,101 tons of structural steel have been hauled away from Ground Zero. Most of the steel has been recycled as per the city's decision to swiftly send the wreckage to salvage yards in New Jersey.

The city's hasty move has outraged many victims' families who believe the steel should have been examined more thoroughly. Last month, fire experts told Congress that about 80% of the steel was scrapped without being examined because investigators did not have the authority to preserve the wreckage.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2002-04-16/news/18191779_1_girder-plate-steel

Chicago Tribune: 50,000 tons of steel (evidence) were sold to china.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2002-01-27/news/0201270268_1_metal-management-world-trade-center-shanghai-baosteel

Edited by 1lluminated1