Looking For Cannatonic #4 Or Cannatonic X Clones

Perkins

I've been looking Cannatonic #4 or Cannatonic X (the high CBD / low THC pheno of Cannatonic) for about a year now without any luck. Ever since I first tried a high CBD pheno Cannatonic I knew I found the medicine I needed to improve the quality of my life. I have an anxiety problem and sometimes I just can't handle stone of typical high THC meds. If anyone has any of these clones available that I need please PM me.

• 4 weeks later...

I owe some out but I want to say that the cannatonic #4 Should Not Be Paid for! It is given out to help others not to make money off of it! If you have a cut Do Not Charge for it. I have given these out all over the state, it was given to me, and it should be given in the same spirit of trying to help others. Please don't pay for it and Please don't charge for it. Like Free Leonard!

Mr. D. - Cannatonic #4 may be closer to 10:1 cbd:thc.

Pay it forward. This means yOu...........................

Well that was rude since you do not know my intentions. The person who generously laid it on me requested that it got out to people in a similar manner (free cuts)

and I agreed to do that. Next time ask.

Not my strain. No credit upon me.Recently i had some cannatonic #3 that came from an A2 dispensary and it was called cannatonic #3 which they claimed was 10% or so cbd. i feel it was pretty clean in that respect. i have smoked the blue cough which is certainly decent but more thc. I certainly do not think everyone is likely appreciate it since CBD is both non psychoactive and up to a point works against thc. So if u need something to get blitzed it doesn't do that. Although it does seem to mitigate some aches and pains for me. I have seen more than one cg be frustrated that their patients did not like it. i think people like what they have enjoyed in the past nd some might just want the effects of thc for what ever reason.

Ok we now step into the realms of the hypothetical so if you don't have a passport and your visa is not updated then don't go there.

Let me set the stage. A while ago have developed a strain entitled MLC Mutant Lemoncake. A rather euphoric strain very energetic. running about 15% of thc.

Well if I smoke the high cbd first give it about 20 minutes to take effect then smoke jusi a little of the MLC . I don't get high but i get the euphoric effect. Which works nicly with the already good aspects of CBD upon me.So i figure that some other aspect of the plant is the source of the elevated spirits.

+

Edited by mrd

Not my strain. No credit upon me.Recently i had some cannatonic #3 that came from an A2 dispensary and it was called cannatonic #3 which they claimed was 10% or so cbd. i feel it was pretty clean in that respect. i have smoked the blue cough which is certainly decent but more thc. I certainly do not think everyone is likely appreciate it since CBD is both non psychoactive and up to a point works against thc. So if u need something to get blitzed it doesn't do that. Although it does seem to mitigate some aches and pains for me. I have seen more than one cg be frustrated that their patients did not like it. i think people like what they have enjoyed in the past nd some might just want the effects of thc for what ever reason.

+

I just obtained a cut of that Cannatonic #3, it definitely wasn't free which sucks but I after the amount of time and energy I've put in searching for a strain like this I couldn't pass it up. I'm hoping I can beat the test results of the original grower...

I'd also like to add that this Cannatonic #3 clone doesn't look like other Cannatonic plant pics I've seen online. It looks like it's 100% sativa by the shape of its leaves, they are very skinny blade 9 finger leaves. Anyone else have a Cannatonic that looks like this? I really don't care what it looks like as long as it tests out in the 10:1 CBD to THC ratio ballpark.

I hope it test that high for you Perkins. I sent you a PM and I do apologize for not getting back to you sooner.

Very interesting you get the elevated mood without the high. That to me is so perfect to get through the day. The CBD can make you a bit sleepy although not high but with such huge benefits for us all especially if ingested not smoked. So it would seem if you use a bit of the high CBD then later a sativa this might make it where you have more of a up with pain relief and over all well being feeling? wow how can you ask for more then that :)

I have some cannatonic grown from seeds with wide leaves and have had one two with thin leaves. The thin leaf one was NOT high cbd so I think you cannot assume that every thin leaf cannatonic is going to be high cbd. if only it was that was that easy. Interestingly the non high cbd cannatonic when grown to full maturity was an inferior yielder yet it started out smooth and then kicked like a mule! I am going to trade half of what little I got for some uk cheese (very very sativa) because the other person found it made it easy for her to sleep which is a problem for her.

I think if a person suffers from anxiety the high cbd should be given a try.

Might it be because when you grow from seed you may not get the same traits from each seed? Like you had said to be sure you would need to have it tested.

The sleepy part is what gets me about the high CBD. If combined with other strains would it be necessary to actual use it at different times or could it be used at the same time? Does anyone have any experience with using it that way?

The RSO made from the high CBD strains has been shown to help everything from Alzheimer to diabetes to cancer. My "dream" is that we use RSO not only when there is something wrong with us but as a preventative.

Might it be because when you grow from seed you may not get the same traits from each seed? Like you had said to be sure you would need to have it tested.

The sleepy part is what gets me about the high CBD. If combined with other strains would it be necessary to actual use it at different times or could it be used at the same time? Does anyone have any experience with using it that way?

The RSO made from the high CBD strains has been shown to help everything from Alzheimer to diabetes to cancer. My "dream" is that we use RSO not only when there is something wrong with us but as a preventative.

each seed tends to be different with the high cbd trait only showing in 25% 0r worse) of the plants. some people are working on this but I do not know if they have succeeded. That was the CBD CREW. High CBD does not make me tired just more relaxed.

Puts me right to sleep but helps with the neuropathy, restlesslegs yep I really do have that ;) , and spasticity, and pain more then anything I have tried. I have major fatigue issues with MS so the CBD for others might not cause the sleepiness like I get.

I have a few friends who are breeding CBD plants. It takes a lot of work, money, time, and true dedication. Tons of trial and error, Kudos to all those who are trying to come up with a better breed.

i just breed one from my KaK -O.. and affy land race 1 to 1 ratio... called KO-3 been lab tested.... very nice meds my pictures r to big to load lol.. but the numbers r thc 6.09..... cbd 7.72 ....wouldnt mind passing her around as long as its free when passed to others as this is meds not rec pot..... and i feel it should be shared ... now thats just the 1st one tested one plant so i feel there will be more in my beans ... and also i used the same male in many other mixes that r going now and others i havent had a chance to get to yet ....

i just breed one from my KaK -O.. and affy land race 1 to 1 ratio... called KO-3 been lab tested.... very nice meds my pictures r to big to load lol.. but the numbers r thc 6.09..... cbd 7.72 ....wouldnt mind passing her around as long as its free when passed to others as this is meds not rec pot..... and i feel it should be shared ... now thats just the 1st one tested one plant so i feel there will be more in my beans ... and also i used the same male in many other mixes that r going now and others i havent had a chance to get to yet ....

Very cool! You all who breed the CBD plants are doing all of us a great service. I love your attitude, thank you.