Looking For Cannatonic #4 Or Cannatonic X Clones

Perkins

CBD crew all the way! I know cannatonic has a better upside, but I have also heard of people doing four runs and tests showed great thc with little or no cbd (hopefully this was only with some of the older lines). CBD crew will pretty much guarantee results. PM if interested. Don't know about clones, but did know someone that had extra beans.

It's is actually for my Daughter, grade 4 Spnet brain tumor with similar genome to glioblastoma (of a glial cell). She has already undergone treatments and I'm trying to reverse damage and keep it from coming back with cannabinoids. I need to find docs to get her card (which I will probably post about in the appropriate thread on here). But CBD is unregulated, and not controlled if fractionally distilled (or heated beyond thc's evap temp). Isn't it hit or miss from seeds? If it's guranteed that is awesome though. Thanks.

http://gwpharm.com/product-pipeline.aspx

This company, GW Pharmaceuticals, has a cannabinoid based clinical trial ongoing in the US, I believe.  This is from their website:

-- GWP42002:GWP42003 in Phase 1b/2a clinical development for recurrent glioblastoma multiforme

The gwp42002 and gwp42003 are their names for particular strains with particular cannabinoid profiles.  If one could do some research and learn about these profiles, that information might be helpful in choosing existing Michigan strains.  Just a thought. 

Best of Luck to your daughter.

This is some more on Glioma from the GW website

Glioma

Numerous reports state that cannabinoids inhibit the viability of glioma cells both in vitro and in vivoi,ii via apoptosis or programmed cell death, and may also affect angiogenesis. One research group has established that the antiproliferative effects of CBD in multiple glioma cell lines was caused by a dramatic decrease in mitochondrial oxidative metabolism. This could be blocked by antagonism of the CB2 receptor and the effect correlated with the rate of cell death observed in the tumour linesiii. The group then went on to demonstrate that CBD also had the capability of preventing migration of tumour cells and therefore the ability for the cancer to metastasize. This effect could not be blocked by antagonists of either CB1 or CB2 receptors demonstrating that it is a non-CB receptor dependant mechanismiv.

References:

i. Parolaro D, Massi P, Rubino T, Monti E. Endocannabinoids in the immune system and cancer. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 2002;66(2-3):319-32.
ii. Guzman M. Cannabinoids: potential anticancer agents. Nat Rev Cancer 2003;3(10):745-55.
iii. Massi P, Valenti M, Vaccani A, Gasperi V, Perletti G, Marras E, et al. 5-Lipoxygenase and anandamide hydrolase (FAAH) mediate the antitumor activity of cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive cannabinoid. Journal of Neurochemistry February 2008;104(4):1091-11000.
iv. Vaccani A, Massi P, Colombo A, Rubino T, Parolaro D. Cannabidiol inhibits human glioma cell migration through a cannabinoid receptor-independent mechanism. Br J Pharmacol 2005;144(8):1032-6.

Hello everybody, Huel Perkins here. I've been fighting with this site all morning trying to log in...

I have a pheno of Cannatonic that has a similar cannabinoid profile to Cannatonic #4 but is very sativa dominant. It is referred to as "Cannatonic - Perkins Cut", it's tested over 17% CBD and less than 1% THC at Iron Labs. I am willing to share this cut freely with any legal patient or caregiver in need. Now, this site is a pain in the donkey for me, makes me reset my password every time I try to log in so I probably won't be back here to check messages for a while but you can find me on facebook, icmag or rollitup if you need to contact me.

CBD strains are much harder to come by, esp a very high CBD strain. I have good medical strains already and plan to make 2 different oils to take in the morning and the evening so she could sleep the effects off of THC. I don't plan to fraction off any specific chemicals either, their are a lot of cannabinoids effective against cancer and I want to utilize them all.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...