#21 abe supercro

abe supercro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Locationmitten unified

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

kool IJ, heard they were a Michigan outfit. thanks.

#22 ilynnboy

ilynnboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • Locationmaking whoopee Neptune

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Hey guys if You are interested in them(Autos), there is a website devoted to them.
It is called the Autoflowering network.
There are a lot of new varieties with different yields and Meds.
It is really nice.
Not trying to divert traffic from this site, I just thought it might be useful info for people looking into auto flowering plants.
Jah Bless
Ilynnboy

#23 joluvs2gro

joluvs2gro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

There are a bunch of higher yeilding autos and semi autos now. Basically they have some that will start to flower with any amount of dark time but won't flower under 24 hours of light.

#24 michaelscott

michaelscott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

and to the guy that says u cant clone auto's.....u must not no what yur doin bro....it is difficult to clone them,but not inpossible.....u have to trick the plant....alot of different combinations with the light.....far as hrs on and hrs off......and they will clone....maybe i should write a book on cloning autoflowers......http://michiganmedic..._DIR#/smile.png

Would love some more info on cloning autos

#25 sknkwrks

sknkwrks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Locationmichigan

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:00 PM

will putting an auto flower under 12/12 slow down its growth? I have a nice size auto going right now and moved her into the bloom room to free up some space in the veg room. I'm coming up on 80 days from seed and she still looks like she has more growing to do.

#26 abe supercro

abe supercro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Locationmitten unified

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

^ If it only has a little ways to finish, does it matter much. sorry I don't know, but I don't think it'll slow much.

Would love some more info on cloning autos

Michael I've been thinking of looking into 'super-autos' as I hear that they are only way to get a few oz's off an auto w regularity. I also understand that S.A.'s stay in veg at 24/0 while the others flower under any conditions.... so that may be the best way to clone an auto is to locate the hybrid sa's.

#27 peanutbutter

peanutbutter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,093 posts
  • LocationDexter

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

will putting an auto flower under 12/12 slow down its growth? I have a nice size auto going right now and moved her into the bloom room to free up some space in the veg room. I'm coming up on 80 days from seed and she still looks like she has more growing to do.

It will only make a much smaller yield.

You need the max light cycle for the full life of the plant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users