Michigan Medical Marihuana Review Panel

Psychotropic effects? Do you mean the state that I am in now, and that leaves me lucid and pain free enough to walk? And what is soo wrong with experiencing psychotropic effects to begin with???? We all like it, and we boomers will not be denied; much like we were not about to be deprived of alcohol during our coming of age years. We want to live out the remainders of our lives with a coke and a smile. :cold:

Edited by GregS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psychotropic effects? Do you mean the state that I am in now, and that leaves me lucid and pain free enough to walk? And what is soo wrong with experiencing psychotropic effects to begin with???? We all like it, and we boomers will not be denied; much like we were not about to be deprived of alcohol during our coming of age years. We want to live out the remainders of our lives with a coke and a smile. :cold:

What's wrong with thinking that the high is all that cannabis is good for?

I think cannabis is a little more special than just another buzz.

Edited by peanutbutter

What's wrong with thinking that the high is all that cannabis is good for?

What's wrong with thinking(knowing) that the high is the feeling of finally getting some help? My first 'high' was when I was 4 years old. I stepped on a bee and it stung my toe. This one really stung! My dad had emptied the barrel of ice off the keg next to the garage, right where I could stick my toe on the ice. When I did it there was total relief. My eyes watered and I felt so good that the pain was gone I was high, at 4 years old.

And for those that got caught up in the early days by overzealous drug units , we feel for you, we really do, but you don't need to remind us in every single thread every day. We WILL NOT FORGET!

This state is moving forward and things are getting better for all of us! Thank you to everyone that has taken any time to make our opinions known. This is the magic of our community.