Caregivers In Grand Rapids

cbenton

• 1 year later...

I am new to all of this and am looking for someone who grows the thc free pot. My daughter has epilepsy, we both have our cards and are in need of some ASAP . I live in the Grand Rapids and it would be easier if I could get it on my side of the state and not in Ann Arbor. Does anyone know someone who can help me? Thank you!

I'm might be wrong, but I was told by my attrny that any concentrates (hash, BHO, QWISO, butter,tincture etc) as of right now, are illegal and the cops are bustin peoples donkey for it. As I understand it, the Legislature is supposed to clear this up in Sept.. but who knows. MGG

no self respecting caregiver makes hash using hermaphrodites and males. Caregivers are quick to cull hermaphrodites from the garden because they are easy to avoid, and easier to detect. Males would only be kept around for breeding purposes, and would have no business being finished(for use) within a medical garden. there is no money to be made in legal caregiving. growing more than your five named can use is not permitted. rethink your plan

• 8 years later...