Rick Simpson Warning About Trash Oil.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We already know his oil was green when he did all those pounds on the video. Does he think we weren't paying attention?

All you would have to do with the 'greener' stuff is filter it until it's how you like it. We teach it right here.

Finally... something we agree on :D

When we 1st. started making oils we had nothing except

word of mouth. The general consensus was a 24 hr. soak.

Now, as I understand this process, more green means more

chlorophyll and or plant matter.

I can understand how the chlorophyll may cause some

people w/ sensitive systems, to become nauseous or even vomit.

No one I know ever got sick from the 'greener' oil.

imo, Rick is implying people could die from poor quality

oil not having the potency necessary... not that it will kill out right.

I do however believe that is bad PR, especially coming from Rick.

On another note... we always called it Honey Oil.. and I still do :)

I remember the oil he produced in, "Run From the Cure," it was just as dark as anything I've ever produced. I don't know where he is coming from. I have seen lab test on this Simpson oil and it is always very high in thc. I'm a little disenchanted at the moment by his comments.

The clear oil reminds me of bho.

Edited by Herb Cannabis

Finally... something we agree on :D

When we 1st. started making oils we had nothing except

word of mouth. The general consensus was a 24 hr. soak.

Now, as I understand this process, more green means more

chlorophyll and or plant matter.

I can understand how the chlorophyll may cause some

people w/ sensitive systems, to become nauseous or even vomit.

No one I know ever got sick from the 'greener' oil.

imo, Rick is implying people could die from poor quality

oil not having the potency necessary... not that it will kill out right.

I do however believe that is bad PR, especially coming from Rick.

On another note... we always called it Honey Oil.. and I still do :)

OMG one day I decided to make leaf butter in a crock pot using wet leaf. The smell turned my stomach and I eventually threw up and then tossed the whole batch. The smell wasn't even all that foul but for some reason it made me super sick.

Edited by Highlander

I remember the oil he produced in, "Run From the Cure," it was just as dark as anything I've ever produced. I don't know where he is coming from. I have seen lab test on this Simpson oil and it is always very high in thc. I'm a little disenchanted at the moment by his comments.

The clear oil reminds me of bho.

I believe I know exactly where he is coming from, but he could have presented it better or much differently. He is probably very frustrated. He gets hundreds of e-mails.

This is my opinion of where he is coming from: There are cancer patients out there that believe that they are getting the real deal RSO. Green or not is beside the point. I believe the point he is trying to make is many cancer patients are receiving B S O (Bull S hit Oil) made with leaves, stems, and sugar shake and no buds at all, or simply diluted with other products. That is just fine for minor ailments and topical uses. How can you expect that to cure cancer? In his first video, he made it crystal clear to use the best buds you can get your hands on, forget about what the video clip showed, but listen to the words that were said.....

I believe it is very wrong to tell a cancer patient they are getting RSO when you know it was made from crap parts of the plant and not buds. I think low grade oil is far more common than real RSO. I see it all of the time. Especially on facebook. I see people asking for donations to treat cancer patients and are asking for sugar shake and not buds. Where in any of Rick's videos does it say to use sugar shake and plant parts only? I have seen donations for cancer patients and the people that made up the oil said they gave it to the dispensary or farmer market. How can people trust these shady transactions? Not to mention, who really knows what was donated and the type of grows they came from? Were they grown with heavy chemical fertilizers, pesticides, etc.

When I first made the oil, I let is soak for more than a day and it came out very dark, but it was very potent. There are different strains that with a long or short soak, will produce a darker oil than others. I have done many tests/comparisons that prove this.

In most cases of others making the oil, it came out dark because it was made with leaf then was passed off as RSO to cancer patients.

I am against regulations with the caregiver system. However, for dispensaries, I would recommend it.

I think we owe Rick a bit of slack instead of attacking him for petty things. Nobody is perfect. Any person can be torn apart. I have seen this video posted elsewhere and at those other sites, people were attacking Rick for how he presented his opinion.

The original "Run From the Cure" video was posted a long time ago. Rick is only human, just like you and I, I believe he has perfected his methods since then I am sure. We are all entitled to our own opinions but, if it were not for Rick Simpson, my cancer patient would not be cancer free today. In my book, Rick Simpson is somewhat of a hero, and he has made a lot of sacrifices for the medical marijuana community.

Because of Run From the Cure, how many cancer patients are now cancer free, like my cancer patient? 100, 1000, more? I think Rick's main goal is to help the cancer patients. I don't think his goal was to offend anyone.

I have ran into a lot of people that have been taking "fake" RSO. Not just from one source, but from many. The poor patient gets fake oil at the dispensary, then goes to another place, gets fake oil, then finds a caregiver that told them they were making the oil from only sugar shake, then the patient says that the caregiver's oil was the best they had ever had. Yet, they have never even had real RSO. Maybe that is why their cancer is not going away completely. I am confident that Rick gets all kinds of cancer patients telling him that the RSO is not working. That is very frustrating to me too.

I just hate to see people get ripped off and lose hope.

Peace to you all, I certainly hope I have not offended anyone, just the way I see it.

I believe I know exactly where he is coming from, but he could have presented it better or much differently. He is probably very frustrated. He gets hundreds of e-mails.

This is my opinion of where he is coming from: There are cancer patients out there that believe that they are getting the real deal RSO. Green or not is beside the point. I believe the point he is trying to make is many cancer patients are receiving B S O (Bull S hit Oil) made with leaves, stems, and sugar shake and no buds at all, or simply diluted with other products. That is just fine for minor ailments and topical uses. How can you expect that to cure cancer? In his first video, he made it crystal clear to use the best buds you can get your hands on, forget about what the video clip showed, but listen to the words that were said.....

I believe it is very wrong to tell a cancer patient they are getting RSO when you know it was made from crap parts of the plant and not buds. I think low grade oil is far more common than real RSO. I see it all of the time. Especially on facebook. I see people asking for donations to treat cancer patients and are asking for sugar shake and not buds. Where in any of Rick's videos does it say to use sugar shake and plant parts only? I have seen donations for cancer patients and the people that made up the oil said they gave it to the dispensary or farmer market. How can people trust these shady transactions? Not to mention, who really knows what was donated and the type of grows they came from? Were they grown with heavy chemical fertilizers, pesticides, etc.

When I first made the oil, I let is soak for more than a day and it came out very dark, but it was very potent. There are different strains that with a long or short soak, will produce a darker oil than others. I have done many tests/comparisons that prove this.

In most cases of others making the oil, it came out dark because it was made with leaf then was passed off as RSO to cancer patients.

I am against regulations with the caregiver system. However, for dispensaries, I would recommend it.

I think we owe Rick a bit of slack instead of attacking him for petty things. Nobody is perfect. Any person can be torn apart. I have seen this video posted elsewhere and at those other sites, people were attacking Rick for how he presented his opinion.

The original "Run From the Cure" video was posted a long time ago. Rick is only human, just like you and I, I believe he has perfected his methods since then I am sure. We are all entitled to our own opinions but, if it were not for Rick Simpson, my cancer patient would not be cancer free today. In my book, Rick Simpson is somewhat of a hero, and he has made a lot of sacrifices for the medical marijuana community.

Because of Run From the Cure, how many cancer patients are now cancer free, like my cancer patient? 100, 1000, more? I think Rick's main goal is to help the cancer patients. I don't think his goal was to offend anyone.

I have ran into a lot of people that have been taking "fake" RSO. Not just from one source, but from many. The poor patient gets fake oil at the dispensary, then goes to another place, gets fake oil, then finds a caregiver that told them they were making the oil from only sugar shake, then the patient says that the caregiver's oil was the best they had ever had. Yet, they have never even had real RSO. Maybe that is why their cancer is not going away completely. I am confident that Rick gets all kinds of cancer patients telling him that the RSO is not working. That is very frustrating to me too.

Peace to you all, I certainly hope I have not offended anyone, just the way I see it.

I understand where you are coming from, thanks for helping me see this from a different point of view.

Mind if I send new patients your way?

Mind if I send new patients your way?

Absolutely!

I have an opening for one patient at this time, have to keep it legal, send them to this post http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/41261-cancer-%E2%80%93-free-alternative-treatment-option/ This offer is available until December 25, 2012.

All results will be shared with all as noted in the offer.

So far I have had people from California, Portugal, Canada, and other states approach me on the offer, but not anyone from Michigan. I find that quite strange actually.

GG QUOTE:

You need to expand on this 'fake oil' thing GG. I have had dispensary reports and they sell real oil at them. I haven't heard about any 'fake' oil. Fill us in about that. What Rick was showing us didn't look fake, it looked unfiltered. What kinds of fake oil are you running into so often(as you describe it)? Please give us a better idea about what 'fake' oil is.

First off, we need to quit calling it RSO.

I make bho, i dont have a pt with cancer, nor would i ever call it simson oil, I also call mine honey oil, when i share it with a pt all i tell them is, prepare to get the munchies and couch lock,

so line up ur munchies and comfy spot, prepare to breath better after smoking and coughing your azz off, nite nite!!

Peace

Jim