What Is Needed To Open A Dispensary In G.r

Depends on how one defines the word, "needed." I suppose all you "need" is a storefront and inventory. I think wiser people would say that a large bank account (defense fund) is needed. Bill Shuette's blessing couldn't hurt. Don't forget what you DON'T need too. How about no family that depends on you for survival because it will be kind of hard for them if you end up cooling your heels IN the joint as opposed to WITH the joint.

They opened one in Ferndale a few years back and i used to go their all the time it was right down the street from were i lived

I never brought any med's their I would go their just to look around

they even had the mayor and the chief of police give them the OK i was their one day when the mayor cane in to buy his Med'a and they had many Lawyers

But the only thing that the Lawyers could do for them after they got raided was take more of their money and keep them in court

They did get their case dismissed after some time

So I guess they are good to go now because people are getting their cases dismissed all over the State

Good luck if you decide to open one

Ferndale's dispensary case (Clinical Relief) has been appealed to the COA after they won on what amounts to a technicality. It is looking somewhat like they will be heard soon. I would hold off on placing yourself at risk until there is at least one case at the COA or above that is declared a winner....

Good Luck!

Ferndale's dispensary case (Clinical Relief) has been appealed to the COA after they won on what amounts to a technicality. It is looking somewhat like they will be heard soon. I would hold off on placing yourself at risk until there is at least one case at the COA or above that is declared a winner....

Good Luck!

I wounded wher the Mayor is getting his Med's now

I was at some of the city's meetings from the start of them coming from Colorado

Back then I thought were are they getting all of the different kinds of Med's

That they had on hand and then a Bell went off in my head

I also was their when the undercover lady came in and she had a picture on her card we all seen it and told her that we had not seen any one else with it on their card she went out and took it off and came back aother day

They were aheard of us all back then

I still think about the time when Barb gave me $100. For gas and food and it

Was all the money we had she knew we were in court I even went to Sal's funeral and saw peanut butter their also

I was at all of barb's court days

And saw how the courts were keeping the truth from the jury just to makelast night on the MMMA radio show I heard Tim B and the other guy from Lansing say that the Bills had a good chance of passing and 1of the Bills will stop all fellons from being care givers

I think that most caregivers are sure she was found guilty it was a railroad job that the courts were proud of they used her stamemt that she signed against her and it said something like I grow Marihuana at my house and am a medical marihuana card holder and a caregiver

but the court only allowed

The part of I grow marihuana and blacked out the part she was a card holder

Edited by bobandtorey

It's all about timing it's going to happen no one will be able to stop them from opening up and if they pass the bill that's up their in Lansing next year

That just may be the thing we need to change the thinking of the Courts

The bill is terrible and it will never pass. Never. It was dead on arrival. It means nothing.