Aspartame Is Linked To Leukemia And Lymphoma In Humans

Aspartame is linked to Leukemia and Lymphoma in new Landmark Study on Humans

The combined results of this new study showed that just one 12-fl oz. can (355 ml) of diet soda daily leads to:

- 42 percent higher leukemia risk in men and women (pooled analysis)

- 102 percent higher multiple myeloma risk (in men only)

- 31 percent higher non-Hodgkin lymphoma risk (in men only)

http://worldtruth.tv/aspartame-is-linked-to-leukemia-and-lymphoma-in-new-landmark-study-on-humans/

i've heard things about actual sugar too.

not the sugars found in fruits, but the bleached processed stuff.

and then theres HFCS.

not to mention artificial flavors are just random industrial chemicals.

cut the processed foods out of your diet, feel better. seems simple enough.

in the future they're going to genetically alter a hamburger that tricks your brain into only eating that brand of hamburger.

then we'll be screwed mightily.

thses days it seems like everything raises your cancer risk..and that anything has the potential to "break" your DNA protein chain down.

your body removes broken cells every minute of everyday...

when it fails to recognize them and allows them to multiply...

that's cancer.

so you are allowing yourself to intake into your body something knowing that it will kill several cells and most likely cause damage on a genetic level..

artificial sweeteners are absolutely evil.

i was drinking a 2liter of diet pop or more a day when i was building and working outdoors everyday... i thought it was better than regular pop.... in the end, it took me 6 months of withdraw and headaches to quit drinking that.

it's addictive, bad stuff for you... these days if i want a pop. i will stick to the "sugar" kind...

and lets not minimize risk. when something is proven to have a direct effect on our Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) we as a species need to recognize and respect the absolute and real danger it represents.

that's not to say we should not consume that artificial crap if a person chooses to...

personally i choose to avoid artificial sweeteners wherever possible...i quit smoking... i don't burn my meat on the grill... i do still struggle with fast food addiction... but it's on my list next..

prolly going to put burger donalds out of business around here.. lol

:yahoo-wave:

• 2 weeks later...