Cbs: 83% Now Accept Mmj. Up From 77% Last Year.

peanutbutter

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've got a really dumb question, because i have no idea how the government works, and obviously the public schools failed to teach me.

how does one vote or pass a bill at 4:20 am when there isnt anyone there, and the senate/house 'opens' at 9 or 10 am?

thank you.

hmmm....the public schools successfully taught me and a lot of other people I know. Maybe the problem isn't in the teachin' but in the learnin' ??

i've got a really dumb question, because i have no idea how the government works, and obviously the public schools failed to teach me.

how does one vote or pass a bill at 4:20 am when there isnt anyone there, and the senate/house 'opens' at 9 or 10 am?

thank you.

I think they locked the doors until the democrats caved in.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you can extrapolate that data to the entire population of Michigan. Those local issues on the ballots were in larger cities. Places that tend to house more liberal minded voters as to those issues. Detroit, for example, isn't representative of West Bloomfield and, similarly, Grand Rapids is different ideologically from Cascade.

I thought it important to mention that cascade has 4 marijuana dispenserys, and grand rapids, that passed decriminalization, has none.