Enclosed Locked, And Grow Tent?...

hello fellow, MMMP patients, hope you are having a great day and your health is improving.

Just a quick question, can a grow tent be considered protected under the mmma, if it has some sort of lock on it? When i think of facitlity, i usually associated it with an actual room, greenhouse w/doors or a solid box of some kind.

Just wondering, if someone has a small (lockable) tent that can fit in a closet, of an apartment(that cannot be locked) If it fits the requirments.

I know this is one of the loopholes(for law enforcement) that has given so many, unecessary headaches in Michigan.

Thanks in advance, have a safe and happy holiday season!

try to find one of them completely self contained boxes they make, the use flouro's it takes a lilt longer but its easier to kewl, yea ya need vents for air flow got to get some in and some out, need to have a fan, you can put it next to a window if your in and apt and arent worried about the land lord, they lock, and put a lock on your bedroom door good to go, the only thing you may have to add is a charcoal filter for smell. the smell will only be there during budd! we used to be able to get by with differen sprays in the rest of the house do company couldnt smell it,

I can prob get you some info on the boxes, and not the lil pc cabinet boxes, it looks like a closet or a big storage unit, they usualy come with every thing you need aceept nutes, depending on who you get it from. there are people out there that will build them to suit your area!

Best of Luck

Peace

Jim

some are called grow closets, or grow wardrobes.

theres videos on youtube of a guy that grows in wardrobes. its possible to do it.

having two wardrobes, or a closet and a wardrobe/tent will allow you to keep a mother while you are blooming.

then theres the more professional setups, big as refridgerators, they have clones on top and veg/bloom even.

course i forgot the name of them too. its all wired and has timers, i think you can even have it automatically water. you plug it in, connect the water, and can leave it auto grow for 30 days or something. crazy!

search for complete grow box or something like that to find it.

Edited by t-pain

Best to put padlock on door soft sides are NOT Secured, or you will get :butt2:

agreed, and a lock on the door if it is a spare bedroom or your bedroom you share with your mate, as long as the grow is locked your good to go, I cant see how you could lock a tent, I have 2 tents now one for veg,(empty) an one for bud im waiting to empty so I can just redo my whole room and make it a nice room, with room for me to be in there also!

Peace

Jim