Need Some Advice From Some Oil Makers Out Here.

ok so i am ordering a e cigg that vaporizes a oil made up of vegitable glycerin,propylene glycerin ,distiled water and nicotene soulution.

so my real question , i have been reading about making your own we will call it juice to refill your e-cigg with....aand im wondering if there is a way to infuse this mixture with some kind of canabis oil?

will kief break down into veg glycerin or the other one?

anyone doing this?

i think rso would be too thick to use in this devise sounless someone is doing it set me strait

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should have asked BEFORE you spent your money on the e-cig......the o-phos would have been a much better choice

winterized oil may be thin enough to work straight or at least a stronger mixture. I've seen carts filled with a 50/50 blend of BHO and glycerin. but who wants to vape ANY additives??

the G-pen is a cheap alternative. but it has a couple issues. first, it's cheaply made, second. the wick is loaded a dab at a time, also the cartrige isn't really designed for 100% oil and will die out with a week or two of heavy use

the delta9vapes product line is made for 100% concentrate and are fairly well made. O-Phos are discrete and work amazingly well. but a Persei with the new Hercules Cartridge brings vaporizing to a whole new level and is the future for sure! I can't wait for mine!!

REAL simsom oil is thin and golden to light green the BLACK oil you see iss CRAP go to you tube and check out rick simpsom's video :gym:

This is a common misconception by those who are ignorant to cannabis oil production. All you would have to do to see how wrong you are is to watch how Rick makes his Simpson oil. It's dark green to start off. You can make it as light and golden as you want by filtering it. Those of us in the know have taken the time to educate, but it seems like there's always someone who missed the class. Do a search and you will see how it's done.

This is a common misconception by those who are ignorant to cannabis oil production. All you would have to do to see how wrong you are is to watch how Rick makes his Simpson oil. It's dark green to start off. You can make it as light and golden as you want by filtering it. Those of us in the know have taken the time to educate, but it seems like there's always someone who missed the class. Do a search and you will see how it's done.

I disagree, but won't argue with you.

REAL simsom oil is thin and golden to light green the BLACK oil you see iss CRAP go to you tube and check out rick simpsom's video :gym:

If you manage to make pure THC, it is a solid at room temperature.

If it runs like oil, then you have oils included that are NOT THC.

Edited by peanutbutter

We disagree about the equipment and method. We both think ours is better.

I didn't mention equipment or method now did I? What I posted about can be backed up by watching a couple videos. The one where Rick Simpson puts all kinds of trashy looking leaves in a pot and makes dark green goo for his patients is one to look to for sure. That's why peanut didn't want to post anything to back up his comment. For your own personal information, peanut, I make cannabis oil all different kinds of ways. I can use a machine. I can use a frying pan. I can use a jar and shake it. I use filtering to adjust it. It's all good as long as you grow it clean, make it clean, and tailor it specifically to your patient.

Flipping out cheap shots, with no back up, doesn't help anyone at all.

I didn't mention equipment or method now did I? What I posted about can be backed up by watching a couple videos. The one where Rick Simpson puts all kinds of trashy looking leaves in a pot and makes dark green goo for his patients is one to look to for sure. That's why peanut didn't want to post anything to back up his comment. For your own personal information, peanut, I make cannabis oil all different kinds of ways. I can use a machine. I can use a frying pan. I can use a jar and shake it. I use filtering to adjust it. It's all good as long as you grow it clean, make it clean, and tailor it specifically to your patient.

Flipping out cheap shots, with no back up, doesn't help anyone at all.

Please .. I'm trying to avoid another argument.

Me too, with facts. Helping patients with real info. Vague rhetoric doesn't help, it hurts the information gathering process.

If you insist ..

I don't think you have ever gotten to this point.

This is a solid .. not a runny oil:

gallery_87_112_1246.jpg

You can't pass that through a filter.

So whatever you get as a runny oil .. IMHO it's trash.

If it's runny at room temperature, it has impurities. THC is a solid at room temperatures.

To pull this oil into syringes it has to be warmed to melt it.

Edited by peanutbutter

If you insist ..

I don't think you have ever gotten to this point.

This is a solid .. not a runny oil:

gallery_87_112_1246.jpg

You can't pass that through a filter.

So whatever you get as a runny oil .. IMHO it's trash.

There you go again pb, making a statement that tries to make you look superior, at the cost of real information for patients.

So then I have to take the time to reset this fault.

No, you are totally wrong when you say that all oil that is not solid is trash. Please disregard anything you read from the guy who said this. His credibility is shot because he makes these obviously false statements.

Edited by Restorium2

There you go again pb, making a statement that tries to make you look superior, at the cost of real information for patients.

So then I have to take the time to reset this fault.

No, you are totally wrong when you say that all oil that is not solid is trash. Please disregard anything you read from the guy who said this. His credibility is shot because he makes these obviously false statements.

So what is in that picture? And what is the melting point of THC?

Are we having fun yet?

Edited by peanutbutter

Filtering the solution before cooking will remove most of the green.

Except for the green that is in solution. Alcohol will strip the plant material of all the green.

Plant sugars also dissolve and become black crystals in the resulting oil.

Hydrocarbon solvents resist pulling out the green and sugars. Such as butane or naphtha.

Edited by peanutbutter

What is the melting point of THC?

Do you have any idea at all?

If you need that kind of info peanut just google it. It's readily available. If you have any more questions I'll be happy to help you further. That's was a very basic question. I thought you were past that. You have huge holes in your knowledge. Looking forward to helping you.