Autos

medcaregiver69

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had them flower in 56days, and always show sex around day 15... I keep them under 2, 200w Cfl 24/7(blue & Red)...in a dome/tray on a box that warms the soil...

from seed this producers more females...best way to get used to everything being on a cycle for new growers...also less time for bunny muffin to go wrong:)

• 3 months later...

Got this new auto flower from a long time friend.  He's tried dozens of autos, and found the dozens 'not worth growing;' low yields, longer than advertised, and hermies.  But, along the way he found a breeder in Lansing who developed AK47OFF, as in knockoff.  That's because breeder, so the story goes, ordered lots of AK47 autos and in the hundreds of plants, found a male and began breeding his own autos.  This is too good to be true, but my friend's room is full of 34-inch 40-day 3-headed flowering beauties. This is his second run and the first, in 5 gallons, averaged 3.5 oz dry, cut at day 45.   This second run is in 10 gallons and from pics, these look much much bigger than those that were in just 5 gallons.  He's got them under 60 watts of HPS from day 1, and CO2.  No ac.  The room is lit 24 hours the full 45 days and was 90 F when I was there. Taste is pine and fruit with medium size buds.  12 seeds were $60.

Edited by pic book

Sounds good Picbook.

When are you starting yours?

Love me some AK..

my seeds are day 2 of germ.

breeder is out of seeds until Sept 1...by the way this strain if cloned, hermies, so the breeder says...

ilynnnboy, pleased to do so. I will notify you when breeder's distributor has new supply on hand. my 49th day is august 15. i hope mine turn out worth coveting.

• 3 weeks later...

0 of 42 germinated.  No sign of anything after 2 weeks.  So disappointing.

I've sprouted 1000s of seeds, why would I bother to follow the detailed, pedantic instructions on how these must be sprouted?   Turn the heat mat to x on day 2 and on and so on....

so i got 0 of 42.  A hard lesson...In Sept I'll follow the directions on how to sprout AK47OFF 

• 1 month later...

0 of 42 germinated.  No sign of anything after 2 weeks.  So disappointing.

I've sprouted 1000s of seeds, why would I bother to follow the detailed, pedantic instructions on how these must be sprouted?   Turn the heat mat to x on day 2 and on and so on....

so i got 0 of 42.  A hard lesson...In Sept I'll follow the directions on how to sprout AK47OFF 

pic.

it's Sep

any word on these?

I have an opportunity to try some sour 60 and thought I would run a couple.  I was just curious if you had any luck getting these beans you speak of here again?

• 1 year later...

My c.g has grown auto bubba kush a few yrs back, we went to a farm market that has since closed, and one of our old members had some non auto bubba and everyone brags about it, the auto my c.g grew was way better looking, taisting and buzzy!

you cant clone most auto's, in fact I beleive you cant clone any w/o problems, they are normaly used to fill in for crop times!

Peace

A few years ago a patient bought some autos and asked me to grow them.  I was PO'ed and wanted nothing to do with them.  There were Stuporsonic from Sagaramatha (sp?)

Out of 10 seeds I got 9 females.  They were some of the nicest plants I grew.  I delivered to mason jars to a patient one day.  I had the jars in a home depot bucket with a lid.  He took the jars out of the bucket, left the bucket in his living room, and went fishing for four days.  He told me that when he got home, the house reeked of weed, and he spent more than a few minutes looking for meds left out somewhere before he realized that the odor was coming from the plastic bucket.

Side story - I once borrowed a truck from a friend.  I parked it in the garage overnight, where I had a bucket of trim/scrap waiting to be taken to the yard to be buried.  The smell permeated the spray-on bedliner so badly that when I took the truck back the next morning and parked it in the friend's garage, he asked, "What kind of weed is that?"  The smell from that bedliner was so strong, he though I had a bag of dank buds.