Cbd Extracted From Flax Seed. Is It Legal?

peanutbutter

Yes, peanutbutter is permanently banned.

That's unfortunate. Based on this thread it looks like he was a positive and contributing member of the community. Perhaps you should give him another chance so he can update us this project. After all, a non-cannabis extracted CBD rich oil could help many, many patients and would skirt the legality issue of extracts.

I have given peanutbutter many, many chances. He simply does not respect the MMMA platform on the issue of not promoting cannabis as a cure. It was not an easy choice, and only took place after literally months and months of trying other solutions. It is unfortunate.

He was banned for saying cannabis has medical value? I'm confused

• 2 months later...

really guys?  Organic food grade high cbd oil is available, and has been for decades all over the world. It is legal to grow industrial hemp(bunny muffin weed) in many countries, like Canada, which produces the highest cbd hemp oil (not hemp seed, duhh) and will mail to  your door. amazon, google, etc are friends. this is completely legal.

and alcohol will extract oil from cannabis, flaxseed, etc., along with some other constituents.

you can not grow and properly process/extract from an indoor crop of anything for cbd cheaper than you can purchase organic food grade industrial hemp oil.  (.)

there may also be laws concerning the actual process of any chemical, patents, etc. a quick read about polar and non polar solvents will peel away any

misconceptions about what will extract what. N-butane is at one end of the spectrum(best for cannabis) and water is at the other end.

• 8 months later...

schitzophrenia and looking..hey you guys and girls. so cbd is amazing. i have schitzophrenia. i have tried many forms of cbd but i have an unusual case. with my schitzo even trace thc beond excasburates my symptoms. every time i try a new cbd.... hemp/cannibus derived i get the same thing. for a week or so my schitzo symptoms nearly dissapear. then i belive the problem is the trace thc builds in my liver and fat cells and begin to exsasburate my symptome. so close and so far away. ive been trying to get pure or synthosized cbd but to no avail. i have developed an intolerence of atipical antipsycotics after takeing them for 20 years. they use to work amazingly but now make life nearly unbearable. i was extremily excited to see the info on flax. dont get me wrong id love to tell every body cannibus healed me. but that darn thc.... it hurts me to say that... i love thc it just dont like me....we were friends before i turned around 19. (my schitzo diagnoses) i halucinate horrible when ingested. but theres no thc in flax. so i got some seeds. made flax jel. (recipies all over the net) it just an extraction tenicue. but then i started thinking about CBD-A and how the human body does not prossess the raw form of cbd well (CBD-A) so after makeing the jell i tryed to decarbolate it. baked at 290 f for a half hour. from what i read decarb CBD-A at around 280-290f.....cbd vaporises at around 370 f so dont go over. well im just babbling now but i thought id share and also ask anyone if the had any ideas or suggestions. thanks for your time. ill report back after a week to let you guys know if the cbd is working.

sorry i cant spell for bunny muffin....