mibrains

http://www.midlandhardware.com/837304.html?gclid=CjgKEAjwt4-dBRCDnaTUn-mC_0oSJAC4Q6kGyq2RTOfMftyOCXs24RmSeO7b3GedfVLoL3-QX34BlPD_BwE#.U6UBCrH4JgE

These are the container plant spikes and they have the veggie and all purpose for $5.11(off by $.50).  At that rate it's $1.00 for 10 and $2.00 for 20.  Pretty cheap.

Just ordered some 3-5-6 spikes. I have used Jobes organic dry 4-4-4 and it is awesome stuff. I think the 3-5-6 is closer to what my plants crave though. Should work great for flowering. I have been using Botanicare  Pro Grow and Bloom and am very satisfied with the results. Their formulas are closer to the 3-5-6 Jobes spikes. Through in a little Cal-Mag and Liquid Karma and things should be just ducky.

• 3 weeks later...

very cheap to get a spot treatment filtration unit for drinking and watering plants. It may contain activated carbon, silver, and other things depending on what you're trying to remove. I'd suggest a 12 dollar sample to the dnr so you know what you're bathing in also, as well as the things you want to remove. 

very cheap to get a spot treatment filtration unit for drinking and watering plants. It may contain activated carbon, silver, and other things depending on what you're trying to remove. I'd suggest a 12 dollar sample to the dnr so you know what you're bathing in also, as well as the things you want to remove. 

Drinking Water Analysis Laboratory: http://www.michigan.gov/deq/0,4561,7-135-3307_4131_4155-10683--,00.html

Not true grassmatch. An overly broad statement.

I know Maine specifically has laws allowing for certain pesticides for marijuana for human consumption. :-)

And how did the KISS thread get taken over by this nonsense anyway.

i am changing that right now... thanks mal

i have been out of town this week.. i come home and find people arguing over pesticides in my KISS thread that i specifically started to help new growers discuss a simple "water only" soil strategy.

i made all the posts invisible.

it was correctly stated 3 pages ago to start a new thread on the issue.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Edited by mibrains