• 2 weeks later...

I Have direct t.v, we are going to get the pass word so we can take it with us every where, I already have the app, I just need my pass word, I guess i have to call for that! I love net flix on my tablet or phone, there are alot of good mmj shows on, mine records all of them automatic, I been wondering why I havent gotten the one from cali, I guess that guy is fighting the feds now? dont know but I been waiting on the show, I like the colorado one to, with all the brothers growing in the mountains in green houses and they have a few despenses!

also if you check out drugs inc, you will find some good marijuana shows, the growers the dealers,users. leo, I liked this one i seen a grow in moroco I believe, they said it was the most powerfull mj grown in the world, they pretty much only beat the pants off of it and send it out as bricks of hash, oh baby, so If I get that on my phone, I can send it to myself and put it on here?

How did you get the movies on here?

Thanks pretty cool!

Peace

Jim

Can you imagine how those growers would have treated Shotwell if he was pushing for restrictive local ordinances with criminal penalties that would put those cops on them? I don't think he would have gotten the reception he did. Luckily for him he's just out to be a middleman right now, not trying to take away the competitions grow rights. Shotwell would have been fertilizer if he went even a tiny step further than he already had. Dispensary advocates in Michigan should watch that show and understand the thin ice they are treading on.

Can you imagine how those growers would have treated Shotwell if he was pushing for restrictive local ordinances with criminal penalties that would put those cops on them? I don't think he would have gotten the reception he did. Luckily for him he's just out to be a middleman right now, not trying to take away the competitions grow rights. Shotwell would have been fertilizer if he went even a tiny step further than he already had. Dispensary advocates in Michigan should watch that show and understand the thin ice they are treading on.

Wow we agree on something, man I didnt think that could happen! :yahoo-wave: (jk)

Peace

Jim

After seeing you guys talking about it I decided to watch it last night. Now normally I do not like to watch them shows because they hit a little to close to home and kind of stress me out. And they still stress me out! That being said, them guys are out of their minds! Why in the world would you go on TV growing?!

More lame "reality" TV. A cannabis show could be made way better than any i've seen so far and this show is no exception. Wait til next month, Discovery is going to start another "weed" show from the polices perspective. I think it's called "Weed Cops". The thing I hate worst about these shows is they let the moronic cops spread their misinformation. I'm about to block Discovery channel and i will refuse to watch that weed cops crap.