Ask Lucas

Dlo

25 oz off 1000 light in 3 gallon bags using Lucas? You must mean SOG and not per plant.

Latewood (google Latewood's Legacy) doubles--and more than that--Lucas's yield, with shaggytodope using Latewood's tweak of Lucas to do 48 ounces from NL#5 on each of 4 monsters 7' wide but only 4' tall in hydro with vertical lighting (5260 watts). shaggy details years of failure in getting to his success, and his coming to use Latewood's regimen. BTW, Latewood never disses Lucas, he acknowledges him as the foundation he tweaked.

But Lucas with 1000 watts on 3 gallons of soil doing 25 ounces per plant? No way, you mean sea of green.

Edited by pic book

25 oz per 1000 watt... i did not say 25 per plant, i use 3 gallon bags look at the size of the plants,,.. and yes less than 20 bucks an oz,,,,

i use 3 stages in the bud and grow room to maximize light usage thus not to crowd them,,,, clone harvest every 19 days

i am NOT a discredit to this community like you said Pic Book,,,

I will teach people to do this,,,

Edited by cristinew

That's bulllshiiitt. Disagree? Then please show your accounting and it better be precise cause I'm calling you OUT!

This is so misleading and unfortunate, aND ITS ALSO a great disservice the mmj Commmunity.

In fact if you have any thot you are actually right and didn't just misspeak or mistype when you meant 120 an ounce

TAKE UP THIS CHALLENGE AND JOURNAL YOUR 20 BUCK PER OUNCE GROW.

PLEASE.

that very well could be said about YOU

I agree 100% with what everything Cristinew says/does,

been using that same set up (other than I use 2.4L air pots)

for years with stellar results. Bottom line is if your

not producing your/patient meds at that cost

I would suggest rethinking your growing options!

Right, just like the law says, if your costs are $20, ask a donation of $200.

It is now clear to me I am not being a very effective communicator. The only point I had intended to make in this thread is that I believe there is a distinctive difference in costing structures for a patient growing for themselves and a caregiver growing for THEIR patients.

so lucas eh

That 'difference' is that a patient uses the meds he produces for himself. Labor is not one of his costs; whereas a caregiver's costs include labor.

If you can produce meds at $20 using Lucas, but Latewood is much more effective, why not use Latewood? And be much more efficient and lower cost?