Rso And Cancer Debate Forum

There are currently two camps on curing cancer with cannabis: the hot process created by Canadian Rick Simpson some 13 years ago, and juicing raw leaves advocated by Dr. William Courtney of California.

http://tokesignals.com/cannabis-drink-your-medicine-a-poor-mans-guide-to-juicing/

True .. however the case that Dr. Courtney holds out about a baby having it's brain tumor go away is where the parents of the baby smeared RSO on the babies pacifier.

THC/Marijuana fights liver cancer

First we learned that the cannabinoids produced by the cannabis plant fight and kill cancer cells now we are beginning to uncover the mechanisms by which cannabinoids target and kill cancer cells. Alcohol promotes cancer while marijuana suppresses cancer, what’s wrong with this picture? I could go buy gallons and gallons of booze legally, but the government will destroy your life if you market marijuana.

Cell Death Dis. 2013 May 2;4:e618. doi: 10.1038/cddis.2013.141.Involvement of PPARγ in the antitumoral action of cannabinoids on hepatocellular carcinoma.Vara D, Morell C, Rodríguez-Henche N, Diaz-Laviada I.SourceBiochemistry and Molecular Biology Unit, Department of System Biology, School of Medicine, University ofAlcala, 28871 Madrid, Spain.AbstractCannabinoids exert antiproliferative effects in a wide range of tumoral cells, including hepatocellular carcinoma HCC cells. In this study, we examined whether the PPARγ-activated pathway contributed to the antitumor effect of two cannabinoids, Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol THC and JWH-015, against HepG2 and HUH-7 HCC cells. Both cannabinoids increased the activity and intracellular level of PPARγ mRNA and protein, which was abolished by the PPARγ inhibitor GW9662. Moreover, genetic ablation with small interfering RNA siRNA, as well as pharmacological inhibition of PPARγ decreased the cannabinoid-induced cell death and apoptosis. Likewise, GW9662 totally blocked the antitumoral action of cannabinoids in xenograft-induced HCC tumors in mice. In addition, PPARγ knockdown with siRNA caused accumulation of the autophagy markers LC3-II and p62, suggesting that PPARγ is necessary for the autophagy flux promoted by cannabinoids. Interestingly, downregulation of the endoplasmic reticulum stress-related protein tribbles homolog 3 TRIB3 markedly reduced PPARγ expression and induced p62 accumulation, which was counteracted by overexpression of PPARγ in TRIB3-knocked down cells. Taken together, we demonstrate for the first time that the antiproliferative action of the cannabinoids THC and JWH-015 on HCC, in vitro and in vivo, are modulated by upregulation of PPARγ-dependent pathways.

via Involvement of PPARγ in the antitumoral actio… [Cell Death Dis. 2013] – PubMed – NCBI.

I've read enough posts and watched enough testimonials,the testimonials in particular that I don't need to debate it.chances are it will be a foreign country that produces the needed documentation by non-biased healthcare professionals..we all know cancer and particularly cancer treatments are a multi billion dollar industry in the us. Now to my original reason for coming on this thread...I'd like to learn how to make RSo from someone experienced.im in metro area.

• 1 year later...

I want people to stop asking me for RSO.

Because the world is full of it.

I hear ya on that. I am consistently asked to provide RSO. There are so many cancer patients out there looking for an alternative it is unreal.

There is evidence everywhere that it can work, but we have to take the time to look, but you already know that PB.

I have seen chemo work and I have seen it kill. Same with radiation. I have treated two cancer patients and it has worked both times without chemo or radiation. Going by the patient's doctors and surgeons, they should have been dead a long time ago, but they are each enjoying life to the fullest. I speak with them frequently.

I am not claiming it is the cure all, but I would try using top quality concentrated cannabis oil before trying a harsh modern medical treatment, but that is just me.

RSO is the way to go.

I hear ya on that. I am consistently asked to provide RSO. There are so many cancer patients out there looking for an alternative it is unreal.

There is evidence everywhere that it can work, but we have to take the time to look, but you already know that PB.

I have seen chemo work and I have seen it kill. Same with radiation. I have treated two cancer patients and it has worked both times without chemo or radiation. Going by the patient's doctors and surgeons, they should have been dead a long time ago, but they are each enjoying life to the fullest. I speak with them frequently.

I am not claiming it is the cure all, but I would try using top quality concentrated cannabis oil before trying a harsh modern medical treatment, but that is just me.

RSO is the way to go.

gg, would you ever consider doing a small, private RSO seminar? I'd be willing to pay to attend.

A video would be cool from g.g I already make it, but I know she does hers differently from me, so I wouldnt mind seeing it, the best way to learn is hands on, although I learned from a recipee I got from high times in the 70's and I havent changed anything since, if it isnt broke why fix it?

There are others who were only teaching how to make rso, bho,etc im not sure if they are doing it at this time with it still being considered ilegal.

a video that shows no faces or anything to give the chemist's Idenity away would be cool!

I am an old dog but I can still be taught new tricks, and I totaly respect g.g and what she has done for cancer pt's  we most def need more like her!

Peace

Thanks to you all.

Just to clarify, my patients were given a death sentence by their doctors. They were not sent home to hospice care though. The death sentence was if they were not to follow the advice of the doctors and take the chemo and radiation treatments, then they would surely die, according to the doctors.

Each chose an alternative to the doctors advice of chemo and radiation and chose to try RSO. The second patient also had surgery, but had to jump through a lot of hoops. The doctors did not want to approve the surgery without also taking chemo and radiation treatments. The surgery did show the RSO was working in mine and the patients opinion. 

I have considered doing a video, but there are already so many out there, I don't know if me doing one would be any different.

I have made RSO where it has come out darker. A lot has to do with the strains, soak time in the solvent, temperatures, and so on. The prettiest oil seems to be best for vaporizing. Unfortunately, it is the most difficult to make.

Medicinally speaking, the looks does not have much to do with it. Some of the darker oil I have ingested was just as tasty and potent as a more transparent, pretty looking oil. A petty amount of chlorophyll does not have a negative effect medicinally speaking when it comes to ingesting it. I think more virgin extracts are better for medicinal value regardless of the taste.

Sorry for the rambling, it is Independence Day and I am doing a little celebrating with my new vape! LOL

Have a great day everyone!

we need solid record keeping, clinical reports, physician quantification, etc....and then we'll be able to provide date that is more than the anecdotal info available form all the hard working people. Rick Simpson may have done a good thing for the few who sought him out, but without this important fact finding expedition being conducted properly, millions are left confused with video and text on the subject. I wish he would have kept sound records, laboratory like, for the win.

Well first, with Rick, he was not permitted to do those things. Don't you remember, it is illegal. He attempted to do those things, but had to leave his continent in order to avoid prison. Then again, how do we know he is not doing those things? He just released a new e-book and I know he had other things going on, active in the area of medicinal concentrated cannabis oil. It is us who are slacking. It is us that is failing to do research and documentation. In a way, it is being documented, there are countries where it is legal. The citizens of those countries even get it from their own governments and some I have seen appears to be quality.

There are all kinds of labs doing tests and confirming all kinds of great things with THC right now. We just have to look for it. I see many articles going across facebook, msn news, and even posted here at MMMA. All of the confirmed articles I have seen clearly indicate THC fights, shrinks, kills, and in some cases stops the growth of tumors.

Yes, what I would like to see is caregivers joining a group and us conducting the studies and formulating the reports. Dispensaries in Colorado would be capable of doing such a thing.

Either way, a bit of rambling, been hitting my jolly rancher vape today!

how do we know Rick Simpson is not doing those things?

Because to do it right it can't be a secret. You can't just pop up and say you did something. You have to be out in the open with all the pertinent information from start to finish. There's no official 'Rick Simpson' anything other than Rick Simpson's advertising campaign.

I saw concentrated cannabis oil, it's recipe, reported results, and recorded importance to humanity inside that bible book, which much of our law and rule and finance is based in.  we've had at least a couple thousand years to tinker with mj, most likely tens of thousands and we know there is success, but that's not what makes change. We need to stop fighting the old and start building the new. We're still doing what we've always done. IN over 30 countries cannabis is and has been legal for many years, in some, forever. There is no cancer cures coming from those countries, and they certainly have not solved there economic dispositions. None are surviving on cannabis seeds anymore, and they continue to suffer with many of the same maladies we do. It's tough to wrap a head around these ideas, and still believe that we suffer because not enough research has been done. Seems there's more to information flow than meets the eye.

2cent

• 3 months later...

I'm tired of reading all this Simpson oil b.s. all it is is a solvent extract can be done with a lot of stuff. I give him cred for popularizing cannabis oil but people have been using extracts for centuries. He is by no means a doctor. We can't say that cannabis cures cancer. We can say it works for some people in ridding themselves of it. Just like we can't say it cures epilepsy but I sure does help

• 2 weeks later...

Now who could even AFFORD this oil when one tiny syringe costs 250 bucks?  I realize it takes a lot to produce it and would trust one person here,but whats to stop the creeps from making some gawdawful poison and claim it is the oil? I would try it,but I sure wouldn't give it to my child with leukemia and no immune system. No Drs would want to work with a pt on this. And they would probably report the parents using it on a child. I see articles all the time where parents have to take their child AWAY from chemo and the Hospital sues them!

Now who could even AFFORD this oil when one tiny syringe costs 250 bucks?  I realize it takes a lot to produce it and would trust one person here,but whats to stop the creeps from making some gawdawful poison and claim it is the oil? I would try it,but I sure wouldn't give it to my child with leukemia and no immune system. No Drs would want to work with a pt on this. And they would probably report the parents using it on a child. I see articles all the time where parents have to take their child AWAY from chemo and the Hospital sues them!

I agree about the weakened immune system. The common cold can kill a cancer patient with no immune system. I wouldn't put that stuff in my child either unless I knew it was sterile.

Cost though? Compare $250 to any cancer drug and I'd bet it is equal or more.

A hospital can't sue a parent for opting out of hospital care any more than your neighbor can sue you for it.. I'd like to see one of those many articles.