Certification Doctor Near Brighton

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 mibrains

mibrains

Why do you eat people? Not people...BRAINS

• Forum Leaders
  • 3,736 posts
  • Location- i seem to end up where i am needed most just in the nick of time.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:14 AM

hello everyone..

good morning..

happy 4-21 :)

i have been asked by a family member who lives near Brighton for a certification doctor.

with some shutting down as a result of the new rules.. i would like to ask the community where to recommend they go...

thank you

#2 rockinlespaul

rockinlespaul

"THE O.G."

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:30 AM

Grow Green in Brighton. They've done mine for the last 3 yrs.

Edited by rockinlespaul, 21 April 2013 - 11:30 AM.

#3 mibrains

mibrains

• Forum Leaders
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:54 AM

excellent..

i will pass that along :)

thank you

rockinlespaul...

#4 TotalConcentration

TotalConcentration

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

if they need some concentrates i am not far from there :) 

#5 BirdHunter

BirdHunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:20 AM

Grow Green in Brighton. They've done mine for the last 3 yrs.

Grow green was raided by the DEA yesterday, along with Livingston county orthopedics, and Dr. Michael Holda, according to whmi news.

#6 northerngal

northerngal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

5/8/13 - A doctor’s office in Howell and a Brighton business were both raided by federal and local authorities yesterday. A search warrant was executed by Drug Enforcement Administration agents at Livingston County Orthopedics on Byron Road in Howell yesterday morning. It’s the office of Dr. Michael E. Holda, who is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who has been practicing in Howell for more than 32 years and in the same location for 29 years. The search warrant was executed with assistance from the Livingston County Sheriff’s Department. Meanwhile, DEA agents also executed a search warrant for narcotics at the Grow Green Michigan warehouse on Canterbury Drive in Brighton yesterday and could be seen carrying file-type boxes. That raid was the result of a joint investigation by the Detroit DEA Field Office and Michigan State Police. Further details about the raids have yet to be released, and calls for comments have been placed by WHMI with the DEA. (JM)

#7 Natesilver

Natesilver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:56 AM

5/8/13 - A doctor’s office in Howell and a Brighton business were both raided by federal and local authorities yesterday. A search warrant was executed by Drug Enforcement Administration agents at Livingston County Orthopedics on Byron Road in Howell yesterday morning. It’s the office of Dr. Michael E. Holda, who is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who has been practicing in Howell for more than 32 years and in the same location for 29 years. The search warrant was executed with assistance from the Livingston County Sheriff’s Department. Meanwhile, DEA agents also executed a search warrant for narcotics at the Grow Green Michigan warehouse on Canterbury Drive in Brighton yesterday and could be seen carrying file-type boxes. That raid was the result of a joint investigation by the Detroit DEA Field Office and Michigan State Police. Further details about the raids have yet to be released, and calls for comments have been placed by WHMI with the DEA. (JM)

Any information as to why they raided the doctor's office?

#8 solabeirtan

solabeirtan

Real Person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:21 PM

Feds Raid Grow Green, Brighton MI ....LivingstonDaily

Damm, I was just getting ready to call for my renewall appn. Curious if your patients managed to see the doc yet Mibrains? Any other leads for other docs, anyone? Say Flint to A2 ?

Edited by solabeirtan, 08 May 2013 - 12:32 PM.

#9 BirdHunter

BirdHunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

Was dr holda affiliated with grow green?

#10 mibrains

mibrains

• Forum Leaders
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:50 PM

wow...

thank you everyone..

i will send my cousin an email and see if she ended up there or not.

i have not followed through with her in a few weeks...

thank you again everyone for keeping us here in the community informed.

#11 rockinlespaul

rockinlespaul

"THE O.G."

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

No.

Was dr holda affiliated with grow green?

#12 mrd

mrd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

Well I am very interested in what happened and why at GrowGreen.

There is a cert clinic

First Natural Wellness

866 649 9034

www.firstnaturalwellness.com

They are on Zeeb Rd. in A2 I have been there although I have not used them. They seem ok.

#13 Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • LocationMt. Pleasant, MI

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:46 AM

Why don't you check out Singh.  He is an advertiser with the MMMA and is based in Troy.  I used to recommend Kenewell too, but hear some rather disturbing news that he doubled his rates due to the two year certs.  If anyone can confirm this I'd appreciate it, it will affect my recommendations for clinics in that area.

Dr. Bob

#14 solabeirtan

solabeirtan

Real Person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

Why don't you check out Singh.  He is an advertiser with the MMMA and is based in Troy.  I used to recommend Kenewell too, but hear some rather disturbing news that he doubled his rates due to the two year certs.  If anyone can confirm this I'd appreciate it, it will affect my recommendations for clinics in that area.

Dr. Bob

Thanks Dr Bob. I emailed a bunch of places. Green Lite called back. I'll be legal again on Teu. Oh what a feelin... Now I just need need plates n ins by the 27th... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users