Snoop Dog Speaks Bluntly

I actually met Snoop.  He played at a bar I worked at many years ago.  Otto's in Dekalb, Il., it was a college town nightclub. Honestly, he was arrogant, uncool to the staff and a total jerk.  He didn't come on stage until after midnight, played a 40 minute set and left quickly.  The bar had no entertainment for most of the evening.  The back-up band was finished by 10:30, and everyone that had paid $30 to see Snoop was complaining.  We never booked him again.

Arrogance is an understatement. something about that west coast thing. The attitude. Like the're all that and a bag of chilli peppers. Part of their hype, I guess. They all be trippin out there with stars in there eyes. Hollywood. Is it for real? He's definitley a showman, now with a new gimmick. At least its a good one .

....Peace

I actually met Snoop.  He played at a bar I worked at many years ago.  Otto's in Dekalb, Il., it was a college town nightclub. Honestly, he was arrogant, uncool to the staff and a total jerk.  He didn't come on stage until after midnight, played a 40 minute set and left quickly.  The bar had no entertainment for most of the evening.  The back-up band was finished by 10:30, and everyone that had paid $30 to see Snoop was complaining.  We never booked him again.

I dont think your place of work not booking him again didnt hurt him any!!! lmao

Ive worked on 2 of scott mitchells homes(lions 1/4 back who tripped on his own ft in open feild) when he had the best stats in the leauge but the worst team, ive painted ernie banks house on moravian drive in clinton twp,,,,Ive done just about every ford house in grosse pointe including the ford mansion, oprah had a wedding on her show, we put in new stair rails that the bride walked down on t.v,,,,I did a job for cranes of crain comunications, they own all kinds of magazines, their neighbors owned the denver bronco's,,oh but wait I did work for the government, I hung vinyl in at least 100 post offices lmao,,,,,,and last but not least,  I painted 3 jorgenson steele companys in detroit. cleveland, twinsburg ohio,, and ive painted the washington plaza in pittsburg, it is right across from where the penquins play, they made a movie in that arena and the vice pres was there (an actor) and all of the cars and stuff that blew up was the same exact view angle as the movie, they had to be in our room taping or above it!

oh and Ive had more 100 to 110 lb babes than any one bawahahahahahaha!

Peace and peace and another peace

Jim aka decorator of the stars lol

P.s that is the most real stuff ive ever told people on here, accept to my friends and my pics!   I Am The Schit bawhahahahaha, wait brb i have to medicate some more!

ah thats better! Im a welder,a baker and a candle stick maker!  a shrink wrapper a 50 yr old scrapper and a hash oil maker! ive probably only worked for 5 employers in my life, ive always been self employed, but occasionaly for my family I took on jobs that paid for health ins, my son was born the day before my last job with bennys expired! (25 yrs ago) I was working at st. johns hospital in detroit, harper woods and what ever city that hospital spreads into, I was born there my son was born there, I worked there for 1 yr 3 days a week , it took 48 hrs a pay period to get benny's for your hole family, I got 48 hrs a pay period, 1 day on afternoons from 5pm to 1 am and sat and sunday midnites, so it didnt effect my own busines, just gave me a lil extra money and bennys,

P.s.s  any one in there 50's or older ever think of their child hood and how much has changed since we were kids? man We didnt get a color t.v till i was prob around 15, cable what is that, I did have a phone right around 25 yrs ago and a beeper, my beeper was 9 bucks a month, my bag phone cost a fortune per minute, being self employed having both it let me decide if I was going to go find a pay phone or use my bag phone, for biz bag phone for personal pay phone, do you know there isnt a pay phone in my town?  I watched the appolo launches with my pa, he had a black and white fancy t.v with a clicker (remote it actualy clicked) we had like 3 channels in detroit, and maybe 2 at our cottage in houghton lake!

p.s.s.s  I was upstairs driving the old lady crazy talking so much, so I decided to come down to my office and bug you guys instead, because I dont sleep with any of you bawahahahahah!

I dont think your place of work not booking him again didnt hurt him any!!! lmao

Ive worked on 2 of scott mitchells homes(lions 1/4 back who tripped on his own ft in open feild) when he had the best stats in the leauge but the worst team, ive painted ernie banks house on moravian drive in clinton twp,,,,Ive done just about every ford house in grosse pointe including the ford mansion, oprah had a wedding on her show, we put in new stair rails that the bride walked down on t.v,,,,I did a job for cranes of crain comunications, they own all kinds of magazines, their neighbors owned the denver bronco's,,oh but wait I did work for the government, I hung vinyl in at least 100 post offices lmao,,,,,,and last but not least,  I painted 3 jorgenson steele companys in detroit. cleveland, twinsburg ohio,, and ive painted the washington plaza in pittsburg, it is right across from where the penquins play, they made a movie in that arena and the vice pres was there (an actor) and all of the cars and stuff that blew up was the same exact view angle as the movie, they had to be in our room taping or above it!

oh and Ive had more 100 to 110 lb babes than any one bawahahahahahaha!

Peace and peace and another peace

Jim aka decorator of the stars lol

P.s that is the most real stuff ive ever told people on here, accept to my friends and my pics!   I Am The Schit bawhahahahaha, wait brb i have to medicate some more!

ah thats better! Im a welder,a baker and a candle stick maker!  a shrink wrapper a 50 yr old scrapper and a hash oil maker! ive probably only worked for 5 employers in my life, ive always been self employed, but occasionaly for my family I took on jobs that paid for health ins, my son was born the day before my last job with bennys expired! (25 yrs ago) I was working at st. johns hospital in detroit, harper woods and what ever city that hospital spreads into, I was born there my son was born there, I worked there for 1 yr 3 days a week , it took 48 hrs a pay period to get benny's for your hole family, I got 48 hrs a pay period, 1 day on afternoons from 5pm to 1 am and sat and sunday midnites, so it didnt effect my own busines, just gave me a lil extra money and bennys,

P.s.s  any one in there 50's or older ever think of their child hood and how much has changed since we were kids? man We didnt get a color t.v till i was prob around 15, cable what is that, I did have a phone right around 25 yrs ago and a beeper, my beeper was 9 bucks a month, my bag phone cost a fortune per minute, being self employed having both it let me decide if I was going to go find a pay phone or use my bag phone, for biz bag phone for personal pay phone, do you know there isnt a pay phone in my town?  I watched the appolo launches with my pa, he had a black and white fancy t.v with a clicker (remote it actualy clicked) we had like 3 channels in detroit, and maybe 2 at our cottage in houghton lake!

p.s.s.s  I was upstairs driving the old lady crazy talking so much, so I decided to come down to my office and bug you guys instead, because I dont sleep with any of you bawahahahahah!

ROFL I thought you were quoting/singing a song at first... :D A lil "The Joker" Phaq style?

"I'm a welder...I'm a baker...I'm a candlestick maaaaker!"

hahahaha

*Actually snorted out loud when I got to the end of your post! Thank you for the laughs Jim! :)

** Can't believe I typed in the wrong song title to begin with. Just gonna go back and hide now.. :bong7bp:

Edited by annerkey

ROFL I thought you were quoting/singing a song at first... :D A lil "The Joker" Phaq style?

"I'm a welder...I'm a baker...I'm a candlestick maaaaker!"

hahahaha

*Actually snorted out loud when I got to the end of your post! Thank you for the laughs Jim! :)

** Can't believe I typed in the wrong song title to begin with. Just gonna go back and hide now.. :bong7bp:

Well hello there stranger...

Yea I was just having some fun, after I watched like 20 of the videos from snoop!  He is a fricking riot (at least I think so)  an awsome post, cell you got me thinking, and I couldnt quit writing, lmao!

I hope every one is having a great sunny sunday!

Peace

Jim