The Worlds Highest Thc Cannabis Plant ?

....and really, can we honestly trust a seed company to be forthright in a review of their own product?

For example: If Miracle-Gro published a review saying their organic potting soil is the best to grow MMJ in, would you trust it?

Realy miracle grow is good to use now! shh dont tell anyone lets keep it to our selves lol!

I bet there are many people using it any how, in fact I know a few people who use it, ive never seen their finished product though!!

Peace

Jim

....and really, can we honestly trust a seed company to be forthright in a review of their own product?

For example: If Miracle-Gro published a review saying their organic potting soil is the best to grow MMJ in, would you trust it?

Such a coincidence that they stock ALL 10 of the highest THC strains isn't it?

Not to mention I'm near certain OGRaskal, Gage Green Genetics, and Bohdi Seeds have multiple strains that would test higher than anything they stock, but they don't carry those brands so, ya.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be interesting to hear what Northern or someone from a testing lab thinks of this.

I'd say breeders probably do get close to the numbers they claim, but your average grower isn't going to see the same results, at least not right away, and probably not from one 10 pack of beans. Too many variables, phenotypes, and simple sample bias effect the numbers significantly.

Of course not, Nor can we trust testers trying to route all meds thru them.....despicable

Beourbud,

was your response about testers meant to take a pop shot at me..?  If so nothing to say brohan.  i don't push shiet to myself or from any breeder.  i am a tester because I have proven myself worthy thru years of dilligence and hard work. and I believe in Gage Green. i don't try promote to try and pump up to sell or anything like that.  I simply and proud to be a member of the Gage Green team and think that they are right up next to the biggest in the industry.

If you want to be a tester then reach out and prove that your quality and grow is at a professional level to the point where a breeder feels comfortable that you will be a good fit.  But to knock someone because they are a "tester" that kinda sad man. 

Negativity or jealousy will not get anyone anyplace in life.  I know this first hand.  If your positive and create good synergy then good things will happen to you.  Do you think I got to be a tester for a hot up and coming group for NO reason...or by pumping myself up..?  LOL..been doing this for years my dude and every extra cent I get in surplus after bills get paid get thrown back into my med garden and into my home.  i have good garden, home and am a good functioning person to my community.

Spreading jealousy or envy or negative vibes is not logical progression and will not up you in any way in anything in life.

Peace.

• 3 weeks later...

THC content can vary within the same strain from grower to grower.  I always say the finished cannabis product is about 70% genetics and 30% environment.  30% is a lot, for example if something tests at 35%, another grower can get a 30% difference and have thier's test at 24.5%....huge difference.   Also, there is a margin of error on the testing equipment.  Some equipment, according to a doctorate in chemical engineering that I talked to, has a plus or minus 6% error margin, or around 1.5% in either direction if the sample is actually around 30%.

That's why I never put any strain above another.  Too many times I've seen people spend money to get a particular strain only to be disappointed because it didn't turn out exactly like the stuff they smoked last year.  About 15 years ago a good friend of mine had a dynamite strain that he gave cuttings of to just about everyone he knew that was growing, including me.  None of us, none of us, could grow that strain as good as he did.  Most of us were using the same growing methods too.  There are so many subtle variables, water, air quality, light, etc. that we could never recreate the conditions of another grower exactly, and that's among people with many years of experience. 

Whether Red Dragon tests 33% or not, yesterday, first time I ever smoked it, kept me wired all afternoon, go og go, and awake and hyperaxctive all night until today noon. 15 hours of no-doze effects and jumpiness, hyperactivity overlaying a pellucid acute-concentration with reduced motor skills for typingggg...and spllemg.  and i read someone saying, his Red Drageon was hemp.  Could be, there are often 4 phenos to a hybrid.

Cut at day 39.

Edited by pic book

Whats the strongest strain you have ever grown Kelley?

Dr Greenthumbs gear ranks at the top for me but I once grew out a lemon kush from DNA labs that had me laying down clutching my bed. :huh:

I have no idea.  I've grown a lot of different things over the years.  Right now the strongest thing I'm growing is probably strawberry diesel.