Gage Green Genetics Thread. . .

So is there anybody besides me and the few other testers I know about here in MI that are down with Gage Green..?  To me they are the best breeders out there currently.  Yeah , yeah, I know there are all the Big Boys out there still trying to copy what Gage is doing especially DNA how they launced their "LIMITED" line.  Gage runs small runs of ELITES that sell out literally in under 5-10 minutes upon them annoouncing a drop.

So is there any other P/CG's out there that are down to network...?  I have some good news about an exclusive partnership that gage is going to be offering/doing to qualified individuals in the near future.  It might be how the future goes as far as finding "Certified LEGIT Master Growers" at local levels goes.

Basically without going into to much detail or getting this flagged as a spam or ad there is going to be Certified CG's that carry gages strains and have proven themselves and will be regulated by Gage Green's code of conduct to let Patients secure real Quality medicine. 

The details will be released as I receive the OK to discuss more.  But you can pretty much figure out what the platform will be.  I am stoked because it will further partnerships and create some good positve synergy within the community locally.

I don't see anything anybody can possibly say to knock that.  But then again there always will be haters that are living unsatisfying lives that will feel compelled to knock anything that does not directly benefit them but as I learned people like that never are able to excell in life because of the negativity holds you down.

Feedback is welcomed..!!

The attached pic is gages Bianca Fire.

post-34524-0-46368100-1369189120_thumb.jpg

post-34524-0-47565800-1369197117_thumb.jpg

Edited by motorcitymeds

I'm mother hunting a pack of Grape Stomper OG right now.  I started 8, got 5 females and just harvested the first round of it.  #7 is looking amazing,  but I am giving her and a couple of the others one more run to take a closer look at yield.

Not interested in any of that other stuff, security concerns and what not, but I will agree that GGG has some fire.  Though I would rather they concentrated on making 5-10 core strains more available, rather than what they are doing.  I mean ya a lot of their stuff sells out immediately, but other stuff sits on Seedbay or Attitude for months.   That space could have been used to make more Grape Stomper Xs!!! :)

post-20311-0-67886200-1369192315_thumb.jpg

I'm mother hunting a pack of Grape Stomper OG right now.  I started 8, got 5 females and just harvested the first round of it.  #7 is looking amazing,  but I am giving her and a couple of the others one more run to take a closer look at yield.

Not interested in any of that other stuff, security concerns and what not, but I will agree that GGG has some fire.  Though I would rather they concentrated on making 5-10 core strains more available, rather than what they are doing.  I mean ya a lot of their stuff sells out immediately, but other stuff sits on Seedbay or Attitude for months.   That space could have been used to make more Grape Stomper Xs!!! :)

I hear my my dude...I am a man of flavors and variety though it makes you do more work and hunting ..!! 

I will post some of my Bright Moments in a few mins...gotta find the pics..haa

Btw the stuff that sits is the gear that is jsut par tof the links of the chain.  it is never the good stuff its just parts of their breeding projects.  Like the land races the stuff they just inject for vigor or yielde  etc, etc.  Stuff like Bright Moments, Sun Maiden, royal Flush, Underdawg OG etc it is has been sold out for months.  I ran a untested strain called OverDrive and it was fuxin retarded how potent it was..!! 

Good luck trying to become a member of their forum I filled out a registration and received no confirmation link . :geek:

Give it time they are super busy, and they might have shut down the forums or bank of gage memberships due to some baffoons placing fake bids to try and stop the rare stuff being auctioned properly.

I sent you an email as well.  If they do not get back to you within 48 hrs i will email my contact direct and ask them whats up.

they are a very small group though..It is not like DNA or GreenHouse.  It's pretty much familia oriented.  sort of ...lol, not literally.  But because they blew up so heavy it even takes a day or two to get my own direct e-mails responded to.  And he responds at odd hours after work is done.

Be patient.  Hit me up in 2 days if nothing comes to fruition.

I'm dying to get into their lemon strain it looks mighty tasty!

hazeman also has a few hybrids that have Stomper in them and purple Elephant..that is a few days ago on attitude.  Or cannazon.  I have a few of these in the vault that I will crack when I have the room.  However no guarantee on Hazeman he is trying to crank out a bunch all at once so I am wondering about his quality.  But for price it is worth a shot.  He used to be partners with MotaRebel.  Funny how they both are local guys.  However I have no connection to them other than from what I have heard from a few close associates of theirs.  My one buddy swears by both Mota and hazeman though. 

Edited by motorcitymeds

So that grape stomper, does it taste like grapes?

Like Concord grape flavor?

That's what I am looking for.

Qwubble is the closest I have found to that flavor yet.

Aah, the flavor of grapes and ozone.. Too bad she's gone.. Oh well I'be got 9 beans left to find her again.

So that grape stomper, does it taste like grapes?

Like Concord grape flavor?

That's what I am looking for.

Qwubble is the closest I have found to that flavor yet.

Aah, the flavor of grapes and ozone.. Too bad she's gone.. Oh well I'be got 9 beans left to find her again.

Pretty much all the Grape Stomper hybrids will pas thru a Sour patch Kids or some kind of grapes kool aid flavor or a sugary sour funk smell.

I say this because i have run so many Stomper hybrids and don't need to pump it up to try and sell it.  I don't need to sell it because I don't even really  do p2p anymore.  The frosty resin all the stompers provide are why its all sold out at every seed bank.

• 1 year later...

Got a 10 pack of that grape puff rolling. 4 are a super indica pheno, 4 are looking like the stomper and 2 are waiting in the wings, in case of failure. All planted have popped the first 2 put in are female. I'm also running the diamonds and dust, and I'm hoping I find a stable plant. Next run will be the grape stomper. I'm really interested in the Grateful Grape too. Just cause it's crossed with the monarch. (Loompa's underdawg og)

Got a 10 pack of that grape puff rolling. 4 are a super indica pheno, 4 are looking like the stomper and 2 are waiting in the wings, in case of failure. All planted have popped the first 2 put in are female. I'm also running the diamonds and dust, and I'm hoping I find a stable plant. Next run will be the grape stomper. I'm really interested in the Grateful Grape too. Just cause it's crossed with the monarch. (Loompa's underdawg og)

Grape stomper solo is just a good breeding tool... ..The real magic is in the crosses.  Monarch by itself has a few select good pheno's.  Way better when cross to something.

Not sure about Loompa.  I have heard some source direct things about the conditions of the grow environment.  

grateful grape has some dank phenos in those packs for sure.  Talisman is off the Hook.  Grape Puff depending on pheno can get some huge Colas.  I narrowed it down to 2 phenos.  Close yet slight differences that can make a world of difference in the grow room.  Both yield big.

Edited by motorcitymeds

I think it's time to try and revive this thread. I just put 10 Bianca Fire's in paper towel. Had them for 1.5 years now. Has anyone ever had their Bianca Fire tested for potency. I grew out some Day Breaker that tested at 19.2 THC...

Yes it has been tested 24.77% in MI with 2.1% CBG.  I have passed along numerous cuts to other growers that have had some of the cuts I have passed along tested.  But testing is just a bench mark to show that the genetic potential..

We all know results can be cherry picked.  Not all parts of even the same plant will have the same results.  I am sure somebody is going to come on here and start some smack talk.  Frankly don't care....Number's don't lie.  People do.

The potential is there in Gage's work.  Testers worldwide will support the work of Gage.  They are one of the most successful companies out there and do almost ZERO marketing.  Completely grass roots. 

All their "Core" work sells out in mere minutes.

Will they give a name to Grapestomper OG x Purple kush, or is there one.  Cumbersome to write out :)

I have to go thru and find another pheno but the smoke is awesome.  The pheno I'm looking for threw male flowers at the nodes but I have 8 more to go thru to get it again.  Looks wise it would've been the star of the garden.  Superfrosty, grape sugar perumey smell, spear shaped colas with hardly any leaves and great production.  The one that didn't hermie has rock hard nugs and stems that could hold up a horse, great grape danish smell and awesome brite daytime meds.  Nice and frosty but definitely the leafier of the 2.  My patients are real happy with it.

Will they give a name to Grapestomper OG x Purple kush, or is there one.  Cumbersome to write out :)

I have to go thru and find another pheno but the smoke is awesome.  The pheno I'm looking for threw male flowers at the nodes but I have 8 more to go thru to get it again.  Looks wise it would've been the star of the garden.  Superfrosty, grape sugar perumey smell, spear shaped colas with hardly any leaves and great production.  The one that didn't hermie has rock hard nugs and stems that could hold up a horse, great grape danish smell and awesome brite daytime meds.  Nice and frosty but definitely the leafier of the 2.  My patients are real happy with it.

What were your temps, swings..? Any fans near it.  Did it auto herm..?  meaning did it have ball sacs develop within the first 14 days of flower..?

Are these test beans ..you received from Gage?  I know they released OakTree.  But that was to JoJo father.

Norby...BTW....stop by the 31st of this Month and meet me.  I am hosting a Farmers market downtown Detroit next to dabwars.  We can talk more about strains n what not.  Some of the Gage gear will be in the house.

I'd like to hear more about your runs with gage probably in PM or email me at info@motownmeds.com