Renewal Turnaround Time Lately?

What Im  fearing is that they are trying to use 2 26 year old non violent property crime felony's against me that's the only thing I can think of that could be holding up these caregiver change forms ill find out tomorrow when I call what do I need to do give them my new patients card info ?

What Im  fearing is that they are trying to use 2 26 year old non violent property crime felony's against me that's the only thing I can think of that could be holding up these caregiver change forms ill find out tomorrow when I call what do I need to do give them my new patients card info ?

If you were a cg before and did not receive anything from LARA after April 1 about you no longer qualifying as a cg, then I think you are ok and they are just dragging there feet. I mean after all they themselves have said the law does not give them a timeframe that they HAVE to respond to change forms so they will get to it when they get to it and you will get it when you get it. Oh yea and that you dont have that card protection UNTIL YOU DO GET IT, how convenient.

I will also say that I do not know if they even bothered to send out letters to those that no longer qualified to be a cg after April 1. And it would not surprise me if an old felony caused some kind of screw up with this department. I do not think getting things right comes naturally to this department, be it selective or not.

26 years is a long time though and I am not sure even this department could screw that up but who know. Right? The reality is they started to get it together around the time that the politicians were riding their donkey but have obviously slipped way back again. Seems they got a little better just long enough to go in and lie to congress and tell them they were caught up, which they were not even close, but funny how now it still takes at least 6 weeks to get a card. And that is being generous.  I guess 10 million dollars in overpayment wasnt enough to bring this up to code.

Edited by ozzrokk

goin to renew tomorrow expire 9-1-13  probally gonna have to carry my paperwork around for a while after 9-1 lol  dang they are holding up the process. guess its the new changes implemented, last year renewed and got my card in less than 10 days, dang should've got in sooner

Card expires in 6 weeks. How long have they been getting out lately?

Based on what I've read on this site and other places, I thought I might have to wait months for my card. I'm happy to report that it only took a total of 22 days from the time my app. was received (7/26), the checked deposited (29th) and my card arriving (17th)! I'm stoked! (Pun intended -. Now, if only the the dispensaries were operational.... Good luck with your renewal.

Based on what I've read on this site and other places, I thought I might have to wait months for my card. I'm happy to report that it only took a total of 22 days from the time my app. was received (7/26), the checked deposited (29th) and my card arriving (17th)! I'm stoked! (Pun intended -. Now, if only the the dispensaries were operational.... Good luck with your renewal.

Mailed in 7/15, check cashed 7/18, still waiting on renewal.

Mailed in 7/15, check cashed 7/18, still waiting on renewal.