Cnn's "inside Man" By Morgan Spurlock

This premiered last Sunday.  I thought it was a good presentation on Medical Cannabis for mainstream American viewers. 

I have not seen a link on the CNN site to the full show.  Perhaps someone can post the link if they locate it.

I did see another interweb poster state the following.  If he is right, please check it out.

Set your DVR for a bonus airing of the first episode of "Inside Man" on "Marijuana," only on CNN!- Saturday, June 29: 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT; 11pm ET / 8 pm PT- Sunday, June 30: 2 am ET / 11 pm PT (Sat); 5 am ET / 2 am PT (Sun)

Anybody else see this?

This "Inside Man" cannabis episode by Morgan Spurlock is being replayed tonight at 8pm and 11pm (Saturday. 6/29) on CNN.  It is well worth watching.

The Sunday night episode of Inside Man (6/30 at 10pm) is about guns in America.  I seem to recall a slight amount of interest in the gun issue around here....lol

any name calling is childish...HJ

so no real point and nothing on the subject at hand...ok so you know continually interrupting to say someone is immature, while never even addressing the subject at hand is rude at best. im far more interested in your opinion on the subject we are discussing, if you cant provide that maybe you could take you personal opinion of me to a pm?

Seems a good time to show my ignorance and call our nations President

Obummer, obammer, obummo 

Oh wait I have a life

Just saying !

what are you "just saying" ? Did you see the show? how do you feel about the facts they gave you concerning your president? anything on the topic? gmobammer is far better than anything you listed.

it makes me sick to see how I have been duped for my vote; how his smiling face and toothy show in campaigning becomes a scowl and 100s of raids of state-compliant places he promised not to bother.

Here, the Duvals; nationwide, raids nearing 1000 on the businesses of people who believed O and are paying for it with up to 40 years. It inspires cynicism and in me, the realization that people who say 'never vote, they all are liars' only seemed destructively cynical. They were only being truthful.

You can choose to vote or not vote.  You can cast a protest vote to make a statement. 

I chose to aim for the least worst candidate, in my opinion of course.  As bad as he has been for medical cannabis I still firmly believe things would have been worse for the movement under President Romney and Federal Attorney General Schuette

You can choose to vote or not vote.  You can cast a protest vote to make a statement. 

I chose to aim for the least worst candidate, in my opinion of course.  As bad as he has been for medical cannabis I still firmly believe things would have been worse for the movement under President Romney and Federal Attorney General Schuette

And you see what that horrible way of thinking got us, statistically the worse president ever for our movement. i understand you firmly feel that way, i just wonder what it is that makes you avoid reality....worst ever. most arrest ever, biggest spender ever (drug war) and he flat out lied to you.

saw a little story on the net.... these three where making their way across ww2 germany when capture seemed unavoidable. the first man said," i think we should give ourselves up to the ss they run this area", the 2nd man said "i think we should give ourselves up to the Gestapo, i think they are not as bad" the 3rd man said " why dont you both kill yourself so i can hide under your body and be free to escape after they go"

there is no lesser evil, there is only evil. console yourself if you must, dream of all the maybes and what ifs had mit been elected. Hell ignore the good possibilities had you voted for a really good candidate, not those two identical bags of bunny muffin.... but dont ignore how horrible our situation is now, and dont forget you asked for it.