420 Elect George Cushingberry,detroit City Councle Event...

The Push for Cush...

When: July 17th 2013

Where: Cannabis Cultural Center

2627 John R. St. Detroit, Michigan 48201 Unit "D"

Just Two Blocks North of Comerica Park Ph. 313 422 5281

Your Host Richard Clement a.k.a. 'The Weed Warrior'. (Time to be announced)

WHY: Campaign Event  for  Detroit City Councilman District 2

"UNBOUGHT & UNBOSSED"

.Elected Vice Chair Pro Tempore; Ways and Means, Wayne County Board of Commissioners.

.Elected State Representative 1974, 1976, 1978, 1992-2004.

.Elected County Commissioner 1986, 1988, 1990, 1992-2004 

.Counselor & Attorney at Law

.Community Activist

.Successful Businessman.

"Taking Care of Home First With Dedication and Experience The Winning Combination"

Edited by Marijuana Ranch

To my chagrin, I live in the area where Cushingberry seems to rules. The good thing is that since meeting him in the 1970's, I have never voted for him. He had yet to do or say anything to change my mind.

"UNBOUGHT & UNBOSSED"- yeah, right. The only person who used that phase that I could back was Shirley Chisholm.

This up-coming election is leaving me with no one worthy of my vote. I have no choice for mayor, no decent choice for 2nd district council, BUT I will vote for Roy Mc Calister for council-at-large.

i rember going to one of Cushingberrys fundraisers a few years ago inn the D had a good time and maid sure i had my check book with me 

He told us all that he was going to make sure the Medical Marihuana Cards where going to start being received in a timely manner and so we all gave him a check 

I did end up smoking some Cush with the Cushingberry and we talked for some time together about the Law and the guy that owns the Bar in the D was also very nice i don't remember his name i do remember his car because it was a Rose royce 

To my chagrin, I live in the area where Cushingberry seems to rules. The good thing is that since meeting him in the 1970's, I have never voted for him. He had yet to do or say anything to change my mind.

"UNBOUGHT & UNBOSSED"- yeah, right. The only person who used that phase that I could back was Shirley Chisholm.

This up-coming election is leaving me with no one worthy of my vote. I have no choice for mayor, no decent choice for 2nd district council, BUT I will vote for Roy Mc Calister for council-at-large.

I do love and respect you Ms Chocolate... 

You tell it like it is.... no more, no less....

hope to see you at New Detroit CC soon....